Not so fast Republicans......

Well yeah, I think the TPM is at best misled fools, and the country is better off being led by center right people willing to compromise and not committed to ending middle class entitlement programs. And I think that puts me in the majority. I'm sure that really chaffs your ass, too. And that pleases me.

how much expendable income will people who are LET GO have?

You should probably deal with the real world instead of talking points.

A 2011 Study Exploded One Of The Biggest Fears About Raising The Minimum Wage

A 2011 Study Exploded One Of The Biggest Fears About Raising The Minimum Wage - Business Insider

you're right; it isnt realistic to listen to actual employers who say they will have to let people go if the minimum wage is raised

lol

We hear this every time, yet has it really ever happened?
Secondly, with your way of thinking, the vast working class should expect to go another three decades of flat wages. Exactly how is the US consumer driven economy going to survive?

Last edited:
You should probably deal with the real world instead of talking points.

A 2011 Study Exploded One Of The Biggest Fears About Raising The Minimum Wage

A 2011 Study Exploded One Of The Biggest Fears About Raising The Minimum Wage - Business Insider

you're right; it isnt realistic to listen to actual employers who say they will have to let people go if the minimum wage is raised

lol

Secondly, with your way of thinking, the vast working class should expect to go another three decades of flat wages. Exactly how is the US consumer driven economy going to survive?

it happens all the time; employers cut jobs when costs are placed on them

gosh you're dull

lol

gosh you're dull

I was hoping you'd link some examples.
Also, I was hoping you'd answer the second question too.
It's amazing that other countries Middle Class has seen income growth much greater than the US. Canada's Middle Class recently passed the US has having the the world's highest income, other countries are going to do that soon. So now, the US's Middle Class is no longer the most admired Middle Class. It seems you're content with America's working class's demise. You just want US businesses to make as much profit as possible at the expense of a huge majority of Americans, which I would guess includes yourself. That's simply amazing. A weaker American society weakens the country has a whole.
Yeah, being dull while promoting progress for the US economy and huge majority of Americans can be dull,,for folks like yourself.
The GOP has an image problem and that's why a once slam dunk for winning the Senate seems to be dwindling. A majority of people vote with what's in their billfolds first. The GOP's actions on key legislation has hurt a majority of Americans. They could have helped a majority of Americans and they chose not to do so.

The Republicans will take the senate and keep the house....It is just to bad we couldn't get the Rinos out first....One thing at a time I guess.

yea get the guys out who can actually get along with those who have different ideas....and get those Far Righties in there who only care about what they want.....personally i hope the Democrats are doing the same thing....get the "Blue Dogs" out and get those Far Lefties in there....both parties will then eventually proceed to die and then the people left, who actually can get along with others,will take over and get the Country rolling again....

The Republicans will take the senate and keep the house....It is just to bad we couldn't get the Rinos out first....One thing at a time I guess.

yea get the guys out who can actually get along with those who have different ideas....and get those Far Righties in there who only care about what they want.....personally i hope the Democrats are doing the same thing....get the "Blue Dogs" out and get those Far Lefties in there....both parties will then eventually proceed to die and then the people left, who actually can get along with others,will take over and get the Country rolling again....

Hey dummy if the other side is fucking up the country why the fuck do you need to get along with them??????? We already know they are incompetent we dont need their help.

Hey dummy if the other side is fucking up the country why the fuck do you need to get along with them??????? We already know they are incompetent we dont need their help.

:eek: a winning strategy for sure

The gop really needs more Atkens and Angles and McMahons running. They were the bomb .... literally. You could hit this guy with a stick and he'd ask for another.

gosh you're dull

It's amazing that other countries Middle Class has seen income growth much greater than the US. Canada's Middle Class recently passed the US has having the the world's highest income, other countries are going to do that soon. So now, the US's Middle Class is no longer the most admired Middle Class. It seems you're content with America's working class's demise. You just want US businesses to make as much profit as possible at the expense of a huge majority of Americans, which I would guess includes yourself. That's simply amazing. A weaker American society weakens the country has a whole.
Yeah, being dull while promoting progress for the US economy and huge majority of Americans can be dull,,for folks like yourself.
The GOP has an image problem and that's why a once slam dunk for winning the Senate seems to be dwindling. A majority of people vote with what's in their billfolds first. The GOP's actions on key legislation has hurt a majority of Americans. They could have helped a majority of Americans and they chose not to do so.

wtf?

you need examples?

the record food stamps isnt enough?
we have tons of new regulations and stagnant job growth....
the lowest rate of participation in the labor market in about 40 years

and NO it isnt because of retiring Baby boomers

libs are losers who lie to themselves

hey dumbfuck.....your side aint no better.....you would know this if you would take your lips off their asses and take a look around....like i said dipshit....bring on the Far Right and push away all the Moderates and "RINOS" lets see how far you fuckers get....

hey dumbfuck.....your side aint no better.....you would know this if you would take your lips off their asses and take a look around....like i said dipshit....bring on the Far Right and push away all the Moderates and "RINOS" lets see how far you fuckers get....

Looks like the far-right wingnuts are the RINOs. I mean don't Republicans get to say who is and who is not a Republicans? And they're tossing the wingnuts out on their asses.

gosh you're dull

wtf?

you need examples?

the record food stamps isnt enough?
we have tons of new regulations and stagnant job growth....
the lowest rate of participation in the labor market in about 40 years

and NO it isnt because of retiring Baby boomers

libs are losers who lie to themselves

So, you couldn't back yourself up with anything but talking points. And you call me boring? :lol:

Looks like the far-right wingnuts are the RINOs. I mean don't Republicans get to say who is and who is not a Republicans? And they're tossing the wingnuts out on their asses.

well that would be a start....

For months Republicans have been boasting of their inevitable taking of the Senate in 2014. It seems the tide has turned and a Republican win is less likely

Once having a 60-40 probability of taking the Senate, Democrats now have a 59-41 probability of holding the Senate

Are Republicans blowing their chance to retake the Senate? - The Week

So says liberal icon 'The Week'. But they did not see 'Healthcare.gov' either. We shall see in a few months.

Isn't that the site that signed up 8 million people for healthcare?

Study: 38 Percent Of Employers Will Lay Off Workers If ...

washington.cbslocal.com/.../study-38-percent-of-employers-will-lay-off-...

Mar 19, 2014 - ... Percent Of Employers Will Lay Off Workers If Minimum Wage Is Hiked ... them if they would be impacted if the minimum wage was

you have a study; i have the words of actual employers

We have a lot of studies, actually.

Doucouliagos-Chart.png

Forum List

Back