Not so fast Republicans......

Wishful thinking at best! The GOP might not take as many seats but they will have the majority in both houses of Congress.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

since you have no understanding of how our government works, please let me help.... the rightwingnut loons in the house have obstructed and blocked everything possible since 2010. this is your failure.

learn it... live it... love it.

nutbar.

you are so fucked in the head your brains oozed from your ears..., providing you had some to ooze :lmao:

the reason the Republicans have obstructed and blocked everything possible since 2010 is to keep your king/messiah or what the fuck ever from turning this country into something the commies would be very envious of.

You people can never give a single example of Obama trying to push communism. What you're saying is complete non sense.

You people can never give a single example of Obama trying to push communism. What you're saying is complete non sense.

ooooh my Gawwwd how i love this, recall the days when blacks were referred to as "you people" and here we have a full fledged lying liberal demorat calling us Conservatives & Republicans.., "you people".., i am truly offended.., in fact, so offended that i was in a state of total dismay to have to retype such slander, unbelievably horrified that a fellow human being could stoop so low to use such horrible language as THAT towards us BEAUTIFUL people. :up:

dogonit any how, i totally forgot to answer your question due to your rudeness, "give a single example" , we have, millions of examples, the problem here is, you are so deeply involved in his style of communism, we can not get it thru your (ALL LIBS INCLUSIVE) thick skulls you have been :suck: in and now you are doing the :suck:ing up the propaganda being spewed from WDC, to be specific, the current ruling political regime......

Barry Hussein, Soetoro, Obamama, who holds a stolen SS#, no legitimate B.C., pot smoking drug mule..., and more !! ..... :up:

Last edited:
Rebublicans have been thumping their chests about how the Senate is all theirs in 2014

Now, things don't look so certain

America has to ask......what have Republicans done with the House? Why would we want to give them the Senate?

Dems have done nothing in the senate over the past few years. Its time to stick the other worthess party in now.

aint Washington wonderful?.....

you are so fucked in the head your brains oozed from your ears..., providing you had some to ooze :lmao:

the reason the Republicans have obstructed and blocked everything possible since 2010 is to keep your king/messiah or what the fuck ever from turning this country into something the commies would be very envious of.

ooooh my Gawwwd how i love this, recall the days when blacks were referred to as "you people" and here we have a full fledged lying liberal demorat calling us Conservatives & Republicans.., "you people".., i am truly offended.., in fact, so offended that i was in a state of total dismay to have to retype such slander, unbelievably horrified that a fellow human being could stoop so low to use such horrible language as THAT towards us BEAUTIFUL people. :up:

dogonit any how, i totally forgot to answer your question due to your rudeness, "give a single example" , we have, millions of examples, the problem here is, you are so deeply involved in his style of communism, we can not get it thru your (ALL LIBS INCLUSIVE) thick skulls you have been :suck: in and now you are doing the :suck:ing up the propaganda being spewed from WDC, to be specific, the current ruling political regime......

Barry Hussein, Soetoro, Obamama, who holds a stolen SS#, no legitimate B.C., pot smoking drug mule..., and more !! ..... :up:

So in other words you can't give an example? Yeah that's what I thought.

The Senate race now looks like it can go either way. Republicans had better start to take it seriously and stop their premature victory dance

thank you for your concern and advice, do you have any specific advice you care to pass on ?

Gladly

Republicans need to convince working Americans how they will make their lives better

For months Republicans have been boasting of their inevitable taking of the Senate in 2014. It seems the tide has turned and a Republican win is less likely

Once having a 60-40 probability of taking the Senate, Democrats now have a 59-41 probability of holding the Senate

Are Republicans blowing their chance to retake the Senate? - The Week

Maybe people want politicians helping the country rather than playing politics on things like Benghazi.

Inflating the federal government and trampling on people's freedoms and economic livelyhood is not helping.

Which one of your freedom's were trampled on?

Specifically?

For months Republicans have been boasting of their inevitable taking of the Senate in 2014. It seems the tide has turned and a Republican win is less likely

Once having a 60-40 probability of taking the Senate, Democrats now have a 59-41 probability of holding the Senate

Let me get this straight, you're actually celebrating a 1% shift?!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Conservatives and math :eek:

That is a 19% shift

No, I mean stop politicizing it. Capische?

Politicized like blamed the Republicans? where?

More specifically, the Gabrielle Giffords shooting. First thing Democrats did was try to pin it on Palin, and then tried to link the killer to the Tea Party/Republicans. Want links?

Actually Gifford's pinned it on Palin.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7046bo92a4]Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords Talks Palin Cross Hairs - YouTube[/ame]

Pretty chilling, right?

Maybe people want politicians helping the country rather than playing politics on things like Benghazi.

Inflating the federal government and trampling on people's freedoms and economic livelyhood is not helping.

Which one of your freedom's were trampled on?

Specifically?

obama has increased domestic spying; that tramples our rights

obama has increased regulations; that has decreased economic freedom; we are no longer even in the top 10 for economic freedom

Let me get this straight, you're actually celebrating a 1% shift?!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Conservatives and math :eek:

That is a 19% shift

My fave is that 3 gave up 3 Representative seats to run for one Senate Seat in Georgia!

:lol:

raical pandering by this president has divided and strained the country
that has an effect on our freedoms
obama has used federal agencies to go after political enemies

libs are losers who lie to themselves

So in other words you can't give an example? Yeah that's what I thought.

what a fucking idiotic dumbass you are, i told you you can not see it as you are one great example of Hussein's style of communism. :up:

The Senate race now looks like it can go either way. Republicans had better start to take it seriously and stop their premature victory dance

thank you for your concern and advice, do you have any specific advice you care to pass on ?

Gladly

Republicans need to convince working Americans how they will make their lives better

that is good ! BUT ! i asked you for specific advice and now you want to throw out generalities.

com' on man ! be specific with your advice. OK ? :up:

Forum List

Back