Not that yall care but FACEBOOK is down

:laugh:

Facebook Will Be Back Soon

Facebook is down for required maintenance right now, but you should be able to get back on within a few minutes. In the meantime, read more about why you're seeing this message. Thanks for your patience as we improve the site.

I can't post at all for the last 2 hours. What the hell is going on? See this is why I may go back to Myspace. Myspace never went down

Too many people are hooked on Farsebook...

Friends of mine who were already addicted tried to get me on the stuff.

I says to 'em, "what will this give me that I don't already have?"

Nobody had an answer. "Exactly" said I.

Facebook is down for required maintenance right now, but you should be able to get back on within a few minutes. In the meantime, read more about why you're seeing this message. Thanks for your patience as we improve the site.

so log out and log back in?

Yeah they're working around the clock to clean out all of the deboost coding....
They can smell the subpoena in the mail.

Jo

I called their support number and they said that we could help to fix them. They said if they could get 500,000 people to run this command from a DOS shell command prompt, it would fix their problem...

C:\>ping -t facebook.com

:laughing0301:

I called their support number and they said that we could help to fix them. They said if they could get 500,000 people to run this command from a DOS shell command prompt, it would fix their problem...

And if you don’t forward this your toes will become ingrown and a severe rash will occur on your buttocks.

Been pinging for about 10 minutes now.

You fixed Facebook! :laughing0301:

You fixed Facebook! :laughing0301:
Dammit!

Watching.jpg

Forum List

Back