Nothing generates unemployment like liberal policy

There is no denying the facts (though some will sadly still try)...

Walmart Closes LA Store Over $15 Minimum Wage - Breitbart
It may hurt the pocket book of several billionaires and multi-millionaires, why you can't have that...
All those people lose their jobs as well, what about them? meanwhile there were already people looking for jobs before those people got laid off. Poor blacks and other natives wether they be whites or whatever, are competing for these jobs along with new immigrants who need those same jobs . so either small businesses and restaurtants, many of whom opperate on a slim profit margin should be forced to take no profits, close down, or lay off workers and just work longer hours themselves, or maybe just skimp on quality and service.

546349_396187233732449_565139694_n.jpg

More overwhelming evidence of the profound failures of Obama, Pelosi, and Reid liberal policy...

SIMPLY THE WORST: Obama is First President Ever to Not See Single Year of 3% GDP Growth

He didn't crash the economy like the Great Bush Recession of 2008 either
LOL! You might want to check your numbers on that wildly inaccurate claim there my friend....

Screen Shot 2016-04-29 at 1.12.03 PM.png

See how all of the "bad" numbers (like unemployment) are much higher for the Barack Obama economy than the George Bush economy and how all of the "good numbers" (like jobs in the private sector) are much lower in the Barack Obama economy than the George Bush economy?

More overwhelming evidence of the profound failures of Obama, Pelosi, and Reid liberal policy...

SIMPLY THE WORST: Obama is First President Ever to Not See Single Year of 3% GDP Growth

LOL! You might want to check your numbers on that wildly inaccurate claim there my friend....

View attachment 73352

See how all of the "bad" numbers (like unemployment) are much higher for the Barack Obama economy than the George Bush economy and how all of the "good numbers" (like jobs in the private sector) are much lower in the Barack Obama economy than the George Bush economy?

Ummmm...Its 2016

Unemployment rate sits at 5%, 10 million jobs have been added to the economy

View attachment 73352

Ummmm...Its 2016

Unemployment rate sits at 5%, 10 million jobs have been added to the economy
Ummm...you just said that the economy under Bush in 2008 was worse than the Obama economy in 2009. I just proved it wasn't. Second of all, whatever minimal growth there has been is because the American people turned over nearly every part of their state in nearly every state to conservatives - who have done an amazing job of keeping the economy afloat in spite of Obama's failed liberal policies, not because of them.

There is reason that the American people turned over the House, the Senate, and even hardcore liberal states like Wisconsin and Michigan to conservatives during the Obama Administration and it wasn't because he was doing a bang up job.

Ah yes....the disingenuous positions of liberalism. Someone else fills up my gas tank and thus their children don't eat. Yeah. I don't fill my own gas tank with my own money. Nope. I make some poor liberal do it And then their children don't eat.

Never mind the fact that a liberals children don't eat because the liberal is busy putting heroin needles in their arms and not taking care of their own children (that is - when they aren't aborting them).

View attachment 73352

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Posting 2012 numbers in 2016 in a failed attempt to prove a point.

Is anyone on this forum dumber than RottedWeiner?

giphy.gif

The death Of American Coal

There was a time in America - and it wasn't even so long ago - that liberals actually cared about working class people. They may have been misguided in many of their policy solutions - i.e., raising the minimum wage - but at least their heart was in the right place.

Then a strange thing happened about a decade ago. The radical left wing environmentalists took control of the Democratic Party. These are crazies who care more about the supposed rise of the oceans than the financial survival of the middle class. The industrial unions made a catastrophic decision to get in bed with these radicals and now they - and all of us - are paying a heavy price.

STEPHEN MOORE: The death of American coal

There was a time in America - and it wasn't even so long ago - that liberals actually cared about working class people. They may have been misguided in many of their policy solutions - i.e., raising the minimum wage - but at least their heart was in the right place.

Then a strange thing happened about a decade ago. The radical left wing environmentalists took control of the Democratic Party. These are crazies who care more about the supposed rise of the oceans than the financial survival of the middle class. The industrial unions made a catastrophic decision to get in bed with these radicals and now they - and all of us - are paying a heavy price.

Nobody will miss it

Nobody will miss it
Except all of the workers who are now forced to live in poverty

Welcome to the Barack Obama economy. Where regulations, taxes, immigration, etc. are all used to collapse the U.S. economy and get as many people as possible onto the government plantation so that they they will be beholden to government for their most basic needs - and thus more likely to vote Democrat...

View attachment 73790

‘This Is Not Good’: Is This the ‘Scariest Chart’ About the U.S. Economy?

Given that's a rolling average, the productivity growth is probably negative currently.

It's completely possible that we are entering into the Obama regression... I mean recession.

Nobody will miss it

Why should they be protected more than any other worker who has lost his job to changes in technology?

Welcome to the Barack Obama economy. Where regulations, taxes, immigration, etc. are all used to collapse the U.S. economy and get as many people as possible onto the government plantation so that they they will be beholden to government for their most basic needs - and thus more likely to vote Democrat...

View attachment 73790

‘This Is Not Good’: Is This the ‘Scariest Chart’ About the U.S. Economy?
Interesting chart...what happened in 2015 to crash productivity so quickly?

Must be something there we are not being told

Nobody will miss it

Why should they be protected more than any other worker who has lost his job to changes in technology?
Because the other people who lost their jobs to "technology" did so as a result of a natural progression through the free-market. Not through government regulation picking and choosing winners and losers. Who is the government to decide that the coal industry should be bankrupted by regulations while the "green" energy sector should receive hundreds of millions or billions (like Solyndra)? Why not decimate Solyndra with costly regulations and give $500 million to coal companies?

Nobody will miss it

Because the other people who lost their jobs to "technology" did so as a result of a natural progression through the free-market. Not through government regulation picking and choosing winners and losers. Who is the government to decide that the coal industry should be bankrupted by regulations while the "green" energy sector should receive hundreds of millions or billions (like Solyndra)? Why not decimate Solyndra with costly regulations and give $500 million to coal companies?

Coal is losing its place in the energy market...been happening for 100 years

What about the jobs that were lost when steam locomotives switched to diesel?

Forum List

Back