Notice how Snowflakes 'afraid' of Trump weren't scared when bullying Christians?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Notice how all the liberals who now claim to be 'frightened' by President Trump didn't blink an eye when Christians were being terrorized by the radical left?

"If you listen to the crybaby leftists across America today, they're all "frightened" or "scared" or "concerned" that Trump's America won't listen to their fragile identities and special needs. Yet these very same people were the most bigoted, intolerant BULLIES when they were ganging up on Christian bakeries and pizza shops, badgering them with endless condemnation and threats for daring to believe in Christian values.

Notice how the "crybully" left is suddenly begging for mercy when the nation rejects their intolerance and bigotry? Suddenly they're demanding that Trump exhibit the kind of cross-party tolerance and politeness that they never demonstrated when it was their president in power."

Notice how all the liberals who now claim to be 'frightened' by President Trump didn't blink an eye when Christians were being terrorized by the radical left?

THIS, from the article, describes the hypocrisy of these bigots:

Now, even the cast of the Broadway production of "Hamilton" condemn and lecture Vice President Mike Pence about "inclusiveness" for people like them, yet they conveniently forget that just months ago, the same production put out a casting call for "Non-White Actors Only," openly demonstrating their inner bigotry and racism.

THIS, from the article, describes the hypocrisy of these bigots: Now, even the cast of the Broadway production of "Hamilton" condemn and lecture Vice President Mike Pence about "inclusiveness" for people like them, yet they conveniently forget that just months ago, the same production put out a casting call for "Non-White Actors Only," openly demonstrating their inner bigotry and racism.
Yikes.

Well, remember, PC is always a one-way street only.

That's pretty bad.

:laugh:

Poor baby Trump is offended by Hamilton and SNL. Maybe he and his pussy supporters should retire to their safe space and stop being little bitches.

Poor baby Trump is offended by Hamilton and SNL. Maybe he and his pussy supporters should retire to their safe space and stop being little bitches.

Meh, with control of congress, the White House, and the SCOTUS come January we will wipe our ass with everything you libs hold near and dear to your hearts, suck it.

Meh, with control of congress, the White House, and the SCOTUS come January we will wipe our ass with everything you libs hold near and dear to your hearts, suck it.

Then I won't hear you whining Obama! and you will take responsibility for squirrel top?

Then I won't hear you whining Obama! and you will take responsibility for squirrel top?

No anything that goes wrong we'll claim Trump inherited it from Obama, payback is a bitch. Man you libs are totally screwed.

No anything that goes wrong we'll claim Trump inherited it from Obama, payback is a bitch. Man you libs are totally screwed.

So you are going to be just like a lib?

No liberals are a virus that kills its host, they can't help themselves apparently. They kill jobs, families, religion, they kill economic growth, hope, the future. I'm sorry but liberals need to be destroyed.

No liberals are a virus that kills its host, they can't help themselves apparently. They kill jobs, families, religion, they kill economic growth, hope, the future. I'm sorry but liberals need to be destroyed.
With a fair trial of course. To determine their level of involvement. No reason to turn nazzi.

We don't support your pussy....

image.jpeg

With a fair trial of course. To determine their level of involvement. No reason to turn nazzi.

No reason to make it complicated. If you really want to piss off a liberal, ignore them. And that's what Trump will do, move forward with his coalition leaving the cry baby liberals in the dust, ignored.

They should be forced to live in muslim neighborhoods.

Get to it then. Republicans have house, senate, and presidency. Last time this happened they fucked up the economy so bad it was approaching great depression levels. Lets hope that republican virus doesn't replicate.

Get to it then. Republicans have house, senate, and presidency. Last time this happened they fucked up the economy so bad it was approaching great depression levels. Lets hope that republican virus doesn't replicate.
Link?

Only liberals are not disgusted by such behavior...as long as it's liberals behaving in such a way.

Link?

Link? W and the republican congress cut taxes and increased spending like crazy, all about big govt they created the dpt homeland security, etc. It is common knowledge. Republican party is the big govt. big debt party.

The End of Big-Government Conservatism | Young Americans for Liberty

Link?

Link? W and the republican congress cut taxes and increased spending like crazy, all about big govt they created the dpt homeland security, etc. It is common knowledge. Republican party is the big govt. big debt party.

The End of Big-Government Conservatism | Young Americans for Liberty
So, you have no link....

I am going to post this to FB as fake news....

Forum List

Back