Noticed something.

I also bet you didn't bring up deficit spending or debt ceiling one time when a D was POTUS.
How much would you like to bet?

I'm willing to bet hard money. Real money. Via Paypal.

Please agree to this bet, and whatever you do, do NOT search on my posts to see how many dozens and dozens of times I spoke about the debt and how to solve it since coming to this forum. Your idiot pseudocon mind might explode upon being exposed to actual conservative principles.

Pseudocons pretended to give a shit about deficit spending. And it was definitely a pretense, as they are dead silent about deficit spending ACCELERATING since the GOP came back to power.

What we spend on foreign aid is a drop in the bucket compared to the budget. It's barely lunch money. And it is well spent as it protects our interests.

What we spend on foreign aid is a drop in the bucket compared to the budget. It's barely lunch money. And it is well spent as it protects our interests.

Lunch money is cheap. But it adds up.. And some of the crap in this budget for "foreign aid" is just gluttony. A large fraction ends up in "money shelters" for corrupt dictators.

If you kid was spending that buck on cigs --- you'd care about "lunch money".. Just like I care about laundering political power and money thru Planned Parenthood.

Majority of Aid to Israel recently has been for the sharing of development on the Iron Dome missile defense system. It's good for us also. Because if you want to really test a missile defense system, there's no better place than Israel...

Majority of Aid to Israel recently has been for the sharing of development on the Iron Dome missile defense system. It's good for us also. Because if you want to really test a missile defense system, there's no better place than Israel...

That's true. Israel has always been a good testing ground for our weapons systems. We sold them F-15s and they figured out that putting a simple rear-view mirror in them gave them more visibility.

Are we not allowed to have allies?
Do me a favor and tell me how many billion in direct aid we gave to GBR? How about Germany?

And offer assistance to those with critical everyday security concerns like the Ukraine, South Korea, or Israel?
Not even close to being a fair comparison.
No direct monetary aid to ROK...As far as I can find no direct aid to Ukraine (second world country)? Some arms sales and some military partnering. We approved $1B in 2014 but only in the face of massive infrastructure damage due to civil war.

Protection of Israel has NOTHING to do with the dozen FAILED escapades that the US has perpetrated in the Middle East. That's all on OUR stupidity for allowing neo-cons and unicorn riders to BELIEVE we;re EVER gonna democratize the Arab world,.. THat's all on BOTH parties for just sucky naive foreign policy. Nothing to do with doing Israel's bidding.

Yes...it would make no logical sense to consult 'our closest ally' Israel if we were going to run an operation in their neighborhood. That was completely on our own. Israel was just there for moral support and a warm shoulder to cry on when thing get rough.
No...Israel fed the US intelligence on Saddam's WMD's.

A November 2003 article by Shlomo Brom of Tel Aviv University’s Jaffe Center for Strategic Studies in November 2003, is worthy of note:

On the question concerning the picture that was painted by the intelligence services of the coalition countries, the third participant in the intelligence failure, Israel, remained in the shadows. Yet Israeli intelligence was a full partner to the picture of Iraq’s nonconventional capability that the Americans and the British presented.

The Iraq War’s Intelligence Fiasco 14 Years On: The WMDs That Never Were

Israel was a full fledged silent partner and were extremely active if not the tipping point for data the US received in it's decision to attack.

Great gig if you can get it. Israel exports $2.4B/yr. Israel per capita is one the largest weapons exporter in the world ($300/p, US $90/p).
So why is it we are giving them $3.1B to develop weapons? Are we getting Iron Dome Systems for free? Please enlighten me on the economics of this?

I also bet you didn't bring up deficit spending or debt ceiling one time when a D was POTUS.

Please agree to this bet, and whatever you do, do NOT search on my posts to see how many dozens and dozens of times I spoke about the debt and how to solve it since coming to this forum. Your idiot pseudocon mind might explode upon being exposed to actual conservative principles.
Well good for you...and if this is true I stand corrected. However, wouldn't you agree that money to a first world nation with one of the most advanced forces in the world as well as a weapons technology industry to match, is a bit of a waste?

That's true. Israel has always been a good testing ground for our weapons systems. We sold them F-15s and they figured out that putting a simple rear-view mirror in them gave them more visibility.
A rear view mirror on the 15...that was worth a few billion right there....Jesus.

Well good for you...and if this is true I stand corrected. However, wouldn't you agree that money to a first world nation with one of the most advanced forces in the world as well as a weapons technology industry to match, is a bit of a waste?
One of the most advanced forces in the world. You mean like their F-15s, Apaches, UH-60s, and KC-130s? :lol:

One of the most advanced forces in the world. You mean like their F-15s, Apaches, UH-60s, and KC-130s? :lol:
You arm for your opponent. Name me one country who would attack Israel who is more technologically capable? Their F-16 and F-15 platforms have received some of the best upgrade packages in the world. Not to mention that their weapons industry is a world leader. This means that they upgrade these weapons systems themselves. They do not require the US to do so. This also includes their tanks and personnel carriers which they design and manufacture themselves. They are a highly developed first world nation.

You arm for your opponent. Name me one country who would attack Israel who is more technologically capable?
That's the whole point! Only a fool would MATCH their opponent.

You arm for your opponent. Name me one country who would attack Israel who is more technologically capable?
Great retort...now name me someone who can match them which is a direct threat? Iran maybe? We can compare materiel if you would like.

Great retort...now name me someone who can match them which is a direct threat? Iran maybe? We can compare materiel if you would like.
Again, the whole point is to outmatch their opponents.

You must be very young. Israel was attacked by SEVERAL nations at once. From several directions.

Just like Congress, they always put Israel's Interest before the interests of the United States. All of them are traitors

Last edited:
Keep it in context, we're going to War in the Middle East. They are preparing to attack Israel.
We're going to war in the ME because Russia has stymied the neocon plan to balkanize it. No one is preparing to attack Israel.

Forum List

Back