Noticing a new trend....

Virus cases are on the rise, quite dramatically in some areas. At the same time coverage of the protests, riots and vandalism is drying up. And yes, riots are still occurring. Portland for instance had them last night. New York is now having a CHAZ zone developing.

So we're switching back to virus arguments while largly ignoring the ongoing chaos.

Right now a bulldozer & authorities are having a standoff with CHAZ protesters but virtually no one is covering it.

This roller coaster is broken and seemingly unable to stop.
its sad the country has been run into the ground and we have so many problems.
Maybe we should topple a couple statues and break some store windows to fix everything....
Maybe we should elect someone who will lead. Did you ever think you’d be voting for someone who makes Obama look fiscally responsible? So many problems...

Virus cases are on the rise, quite dramatically in some areas. At the same time coverage of the protests, riots and vandalism is drying up. And yes, riots are still occurring. Portland for instance had them last night. New York is now having a CHAZ zone developing.

So we're switching back to virus arguments while largly ignoring the ongoing chaos.

Right now a bulldozer & authorities are having a standoff with CHAZ protesters but virtually no one is covering it.

Maybe we should topple a couple statues and break some store windows to fix everything....
Maybe we should elect someone who will lead. Did you ever think you’d be voting for someone who makes Obama look fiscally responsible? So many problems...
Yes. Vote for the dementia laden Joe Biden he can lead from the nursing home. Just hope it’s not in a democratic state or his days are numbered.

Yes. Vote for the dementia laden Joe Biden he can lead from the nursing home. Just hope it’s not in a democratic state or his days are numbered.
beats trump fucking everything up. Who thought four years ago would look so good?

I would be the first to sign up. That’s what white people need. A week or two of full out riots, arson, looting and pillaging. I could use some free stuff.

I wold be the first to sign up. That’s what whites people need. A week or two of full out riots, arson, looting and pillaging. I could use some free stuff.
You have quite the vision for the country. No thanks.

I wold be the first to sign up. That’s what whites people need. A week or two of full out riots, arson, looting and pillaging. I could use some free stuff.
What? I don’t recall you objecting when black skinned people did it. Great fun huh?
I reject any violence actually. You aren’t good at recalling it seems.
But I learn quickly. Just form a mob. Select your targets, get guns, baseball bats, gasoline and matches. Smash open windows and doors, snatch and grab. Throw gas on cars then throw the matches, chant burn baby burn and then chant white lives matter.

What? I don’t recall you objecting when black skinned people did it. Great fun huh?
But I learn quickly. Just form a mob. Select your targets, get guns, baseball bats, gasoline and matches. Smash open windows and doors, snatch and grab. Throw gas on cars then throw the matches, chant burn baby burn and then chant white lives matter.
Interesting what you think Is good for the country.

HE STOPPED ALL THE FLIGHTS FROM China and other areas and you dumbassed libtards started braying like the jackasses you are about his being a racist and a xenophobe.
He stopped all flights from China last week. So impressive.
Nope! Dumbass. It was Jan.
Nope. Read the article. He made some restrictions in Jan but fell way short of "stopping all flights". All flights were stopped last week. Tens of thousands of people flew in from China after his restrictions were put into place.

40,000 Americans flew in... What was he suppose to do to these legal Americans? Oh wait you want ILLEGAL immigrants BUT "legal" citizens not?

HE STOPPED ALL THE FLIGHTS FROM China and other areas and you dumbassed libtards started braying like the jackasses you are about his being a racist and a xenophobe.
Nope. Read the article. He made some restrictions in Jan but fell way short of "stopping all flights". All flights were stopped last week. Tens of thousands of people flew in from China after his restrictions were put into place.

40,000 Americans flew in... What was he suppose to do to these legal Americans? Oh wait you want ILLEGAL immigrants BUT "legal" citizens not?
Quarantine and test them.

So is the point of this thread that you don’t like what the media covers or are you wanting to discuss anyThing about the virus/protest issues at hand?

cases are up because we test more and most with + tests have little to no symptoms. Media is stupid.

So what you're saying is if we didn't test this would go away? What a trumpturd.

beats trump fucking everything up. Who thought four years ago would look so good?

Trump did a great job. It's those commie buddies of yours that ruined the economy for him.

Interesting what you think Is good for the country.
Well, the democrats back it all the way. Are ewe daring to disagree with a fucking democrat?

We weren’t ready with tests. It was a hoax then, just like the flu...

Trump did a great job. It's those commie buddies of yours that ruined the economy for him.
Great job increasing deficits. Passing tax cuts that didn’t pay for themselves or deliver the promised growth. Tariffs that slowed manufacturing.... he’s great at failure.

We weren’t ready with tests. It was a hoax then, just like the flu...
Why test? That would just make the number of cases to up. It’ll just vanish come April anyway.

It won't stop until a minute after the polls close on Nov. 3............... the democrat party will push the Chinese Flu, race riots and whatever else they can come up with until they get biden in office...then watch how quickly all coverage of this just goes "poof."

The Democrats don't have to PUSH anything. They just have to stand back and watch Trump pardon all of his criminal associates, and proclaim loudly how wonderful they are, and continue to run the country into the ground.

Americans voted for change, not chaos. They wanted to Make America Great Again. They didn't want Trump to spend all of his time attacking his enemies, and working on his re-election with despots and dictators throughout the world.

Right, because the House Democrats didn't spend any time attacking their enemies.

Great job increasing deficits. Passing tax cuts that didn’t pay for themselves or deliver the promised growth. Tariffs that slowed manufacturing.... he’s great at failure.

The best economy in over 50 years until the Wuhan flu. We had over a million jobs more than Americans to fill them. Just ask your comrades. They were the ones saying we need to bring in more foreigners to get the work done.

Forum List

Back