Noticing the race of kids

NOthing about that addressed anything I said.

Here is it for you to try again.

Don't be silly.

Plenty of big guys that you would call racist, plenty of times that there would be 2 or 3 or more guys that you would call racist, plenty of times that these guys, would be in a position where they could "badly react" to some stupid bimbo with an offensive t-shirt or with an interracial child or walking along holding hands with her black boyfriend.

And yet, there is almost complete lack of any reports of any such incidents.

Thus disproving your nonsensical claims.
The prevailing theme is white racists have to have liquid courage. :laugh:

Don't be silly.

Plenty of big guys that you would call racist, plenty of times that there would be 2 or 3 or more guys that you would call racist, plenty of times that these guys, would be in a position where they could "badly react" to some stupid bimbo with an offensive t-shirt or with an interracial child or walking along holding hands with her black boyfriend.

Looks like I have broken you down again and you have gone into your spin cycle.
laugh.gif

plenty of times that these guys, would be in a position where they could "badly react" to some stupid bimbo with an offensive t-shirt or with an interracial child or walking along holding hands with her black boyfriend.

What the - seriously - fuck is wrong with you?

Winterborn made the claim that even in the Deep South where he lives, there are not enough racists to make walking around with an anti-white T-shirt dangerous.

That's a powerful statement on his part, that disproves the classic Lefty Myth of White Racism being a powerful force in today's society.

This is an import Truth that run counter to the Conventional Wisdom.

And if very relevant to just about every single policy and political issue in the nation today.

What is wrong with you that you want to hide from this Good News?

Don't be silly.

Don't be silly.

laugh.gif

You have failed to address anything I have said so the points I have made are the points that are standing. That is where the conversation has ended.

Here is it for you to try again. If you have anything relevant to say.

Don't be silly.

What nonsensical claims? If I am not mistaken, the claims that there are white people who would be moved to violence over seeing a white girl and a black guy together, came from one of the ones arguing for "racial purity". (ok, they may not have said that, but it certainly seems that way)

I would find it very interesting if you would try to show what of Miktek's posts you found that indicated that he was arguing for "Racial purity".

Or "seemed that way".

And as to "nonsensical claims" Asclepias is claiming that your information that such an offensive shirt would NOT be dangerous for a young woman to wear even in the Deep South, is not evidence of less racism than is normally assumed BUT, just because racists are all "pussies".

Don't be silly.

laugh.gif

plenty of times that these guys, would be in a position where they could "badly react" to some stupid bimbo with an offensive t-shirt or with an interracial child or walking along holding hands with her black boyfriend.

Winterborn made the claim that even in the Deep South where he lives, there are not enough racists to make walking around with an anti-white T-shirt dangerous.

That's a powerful statement on his part, that disproves the classic Lefty Myth of White Racism being a powerful force in today's society.

And if very relevant to just about every single policy and political issue in the nation today.

The fact the people are not attacking white girls over their t-shirts is hardly proof that racism is dead.

Let me ask you, of the events that sparked accusations of racism, did ANY of them involve a white girl wearing a t-shirt that said she preferred blacks? I would really like an answer.

Last edited:

Don't be silly.

laugh.gif

You have failed to address anything I have said so the points I have made are the points that are standing. That is where the conversation has ended.

Don't be silly.

What nonsensical claims? If I am not mistaken, the claims that there are white people who would be moved to violence over seeing a white girl and a black guy together, came from one of the ones arguing for "racial purity". (ok, they may not have said that, but it certainly seems that way)

Don't be silly.

laugh.gif

.....?

You've got some serious fucking issues, you really have.

Don't be silly.

laugh.gif

Something appears to be faulty with your logical faculties.

Don't be silly.

laugh.gif

The fact the people are not attacking white girls over their t-shirts is hardly proof that racism is dead.

Let me ask you, of the events that sparked accusations of racism, did ANY of them involve a white girl wearing a t-shirt that said she preferred blacks? I would really like an answer.

No, none of the events that have recently sparked accusation of racism, involved a white girl wearing a racially offensive T-shirt OR a white woman with an inter-racial child.

Which as I said, demonstrates the weakness of White Racism as a force in society today.

Instead, lefties, in order to keep the Myth alive, have to spin or outright invent shit.

White girls loving black men is the HOly Grail of White Racism. IF that is no longer an issue IN GEORGIA, then white racism is effectively dead.

And all the CONSTANT cries of Racism from the Left is LIES designed to provide cover for the REAL racism in society today, ie anti-white racism.

Don't be silly.

laugh.gif

Don't be silly.

Don't be silly.

laugh.gif

.....?

Very true.

I live in a world where the Conventional Wisdom is based on complete lies.

I live in a world where policy is generally based on delusions and hallucinations, and people are DYING because of it.

I live in a world where I have one eye and those without eyes keep telling me how blind I AM.

And patting themselves on their moronic backs about how fucking clever they are.

laugh.gif

No, none of the events that have recently sparked accusation of racism, involved a white girl wearing a racially offensive T-shirt OR a white woman with an inter-racial child.

Which as I said, demonstrates the weakness of White Racism as a force in society today.

Instead, lefties, in order to keep the Myth alive, have to spin or outright invent shit.

White girls loving black men is the HOly Grail of White Racism. IF that is no longer an issue IN GEORGIA, then white racism is effectively dead.

And all the CONSTANT cries of Racism from the Left is LIES designed to provide cover for the REAL racism in society today, ie anti-white racism.

The cries of racism typically come out when an unarmed black man is shot and killed by police. If you think there is absioolutely no racism involved, and thatl the shootings were justified, we will simply have to agree to disagree.

Don't be silly.

laugh.gif

Something appears to be faulty with your logical faculties.

Wow. You expressed disagreement.

YOu were completely unable to explain or support your disagreement with any supposed flaws in my post.

BUT, you were able to communicate your disagreement.

Which seems to be the height of your ability to debate.

My point stands as none of you have even TRIED to explain why you think my point was incorrect.

The cries of racism typically come out when an unarmed black man is shot and killed by police. If you think there is absioolutely no racism involved, and thatl the shootings were justified, we will simply have to agree to disagree.

In a world where, as you lefties pretend, that cops are just shooting black guys for "walking while black", a white woman wearing a t-shirt expressing her love of black men would NOT be safe in doing so.

Your statement that that woman would be safe, IN THE DEEP SOUTH, directly contradicts the Left's claim of an America so racist that cops can generally get away with blatant racial murders.

In a world where, as you lefties pretend, that cops are just shooting black guys for "walking while black", a white woman wearing a t-shirt expressing her love of black men would NOT be safe in doing so.

Your statement that that woman would be safe, IN THE DEEP SOUTH, directly contradicts the Left's claim of an America so racist that cops can generally get away with blatant racial murders.

You are claiming that unless a white girl is in danger of being attacked for her t-shirt or for dating a black guy, that racism does not exist? Wow. That is a stretch of epic proportions.

And the "you lefties" remark is hilarious.

Don't be silly.

laugh.gif

Don't be silly.

Don't be silly.

laugh.gif

.....?

Also, earlier you were making a lot of snide comments about "little" and "tiny".

I asked you what that was all about, and you refused to answer.

Why is that? Can you answer the question now?

YOu thought it was worth putting out there. I want to know what you were trying to get at.

You are claiming that unless a white girl is in danger of being attacked for her t-shirt or for dating a black guy, that racism does not exist? Wow. That is a stretch of epic proportions.

YOU have presented TWO conflicting views of the world.

In one, cops have been and generally get away with murdering "unarmed black men" just for the racist fun of it.

IN the other, a white woman can walk around wearing a T-shirt proclaiming her love of black men without fear of harm, even in the Deep South.

These two worlds CANNOT BOTH BE TRUE.

and if you are not a lefty, than you should really examine the lefty paradigms you have accepted.

In one, cops have been and generally get away with murdering "unarmed black men" just for the racist fun of it.

IN the other, a white woman can walk around wearing a T-shirt proclaiming her love of black men without fear of harm, even in the Deep South.

and if you are not a lefty, than you should really examine the lefty paradigms you have accepted.

Two very different situations.

Both situations defined by the level of racism that is or is NOT in society.

The two situations can not both be true.

A nation where cops have been and still mostly are getting away with racist murders of "unarmed blacks" is NOT a nation where a white would could walk around wearing the shirt, especially in the Deep South.

A nation where a woman could walk around with that shirt in the Deep South, is NOT a nation where cops would be getting away with murdered young unarmed men for walking while black.

A nation where cops have been and still mostly are getting away with racist murders of "unarmed blacks" is NOT a nation where a white would could walk around wearing the shirt, especially in the Deep South.

A nation where a woman could walk around with that shirt in the Deep South, is NOT a nation where cops would be getting away with murdered young unarmed men for walking while black.

Why not? They are very different situations. The fact that you decided that is not really much proof.

'Little' Mr. Insecurity is so fucking obsessed that he can't imagine a fucking t-shirt, or the presence of an inter-racial child not driving 'whites' into a killing rage. What a fucking headcase.

Why not? They are very different situations. The fact that you decided that is not really much proof.

The situations are different.

THe people in question, ie Americans and American society are the same and responding to two situations that are racial in nature.

YOu claim in the one that their reaction is that of a very racist society.

IN the other, you claim their reaction is that of a very NOT racist society.

If you cannot see a conflict between the two positions, it is because you refuse to see it.

Or refuse to admit that you see it.

'Little' Mr. Insecurity is so fucking obsessed that he can't imagine a fucking t-shirt, or the presence of an inter-racial child not driving 'whites' into a killing rage. What a fucking headcase.

1. I have repeatedly asked you to explain your constant playing around with the "littles" and the "tinys". You seem to be afraid to explain your actual meaning in plain terms. Are you ashamed of what you were hinting at?

2. NOpe. I agreed with Winterborn that the t-shirt would NOT drive whites or white racist to violence. I am just pointing out the obvious implication of that, ie white racism is a very, very weak force.

3. Your complete inability to comprehend simple posts, shows that you are the head case here. YOur emotional investment is interfering with your ability to communicate. As demonstrated by your mistake about my position on anti-t-shirt violence.

It was a stupid mistake, but you are not stupid. So, why did it happen? YOu are unable to hear me over the din of your preconceived notions.

Forum List

Back