Noticing the race of kids

????

You didnt answer my question. Did it stump you so you needed a diversion?

I was pointing out that you are so sensitive to even the slightest HINT of disrespect to your Race that your pretense of non concern is not credible.
You are a sad little insecure man. I could care less what any woman has on a shirt. If your fragile ego cant take the thought of a white woman wanting a Black guy then I now understand your insecurity on most topics.

You considered me dropping and then pretending to roll a piece of candy to a young black retail cashier to be racist disrespect worthy of a vicious beating.

Your claim of not caring is utterly ridiculous.
Yes. Someone should have beat you for disrespecting that Black woman.

THe only black man there, was by himself and about my size.

Like you said, racists are pussy's that only attack when they feel safe.

Now, if there had been 4 of them, I would have been in real danger.

AND like I said, your pretense of not being concerned about any "messages" that might show even a hint of disrespect to yoru Race, is a Lie.

And you are too dim to realize that you have just completely proved me right about that.
First you told me the Black man was elderly and got mad at you. which one was it? :laugh:

You should have been beaten until the lice fled your body for disrespecting the mother of all humanity.

You certainly did say that.

Your previous statements, dismissing the likelyhood of running, even in Georgia, into a single racist who might react badly to a white woman openly stating her love of black men, shows that you are convinced that White Racism is effectively non existent.

No, what it shows is the lack of crazy racists willing to actually do anything.

Your statement that racist are not "crazy" enough to actually do anything, shows that America is so anti-racist that a racist, at least a WHITE RACIST, would have to be crazy to act on their racist impulses.

This is just another way of admitting that "racism" as presented by the Evul Left, is nothing but an exaggerated deception.

Though you are likely too emotionally invested in the Myth to admit it, even to yourself.
No it just shows most racists are pussies that talk alot only where they are safe. The white girls see your fragile ego and are turned off by it. Any excuse seems to do but when you show how weak you are emotionally it turns your women off and that causes white boys like you to write manifestos and kill people while they are praying. Such a coward you are.

In a nation as large as this, if it were as racist as you lying lefties like to pretend, there would be millions of situations where the supposed "racists" would be in a position to safely "react badly" to a T-shirt or as per the Op, noticing the race of children with their white mothers.

The almost COMPLETE lack of any such violence, shows that the alleged "racism" that you lefties are constantly whining about, is "greatly exaggerated".

Ok, so the whole "she is in danger for dating black guys" is based on bullshit. Works for me.

Well, no danger from angry white racists, at least.

You certainly did say that.

Your previous statements, dismissing the likelyhood of running, even in Georgia, into a single racist who might react badly to a white woman openly stating her love of black men, shows that you are convinced that White Racism is effectively non existent.

Your statement that racist are not "crazy" enough to actually do anything, shows that America is so anti-racist that a racist, at least a WHITE RACIST, would have to be crazy to act on their racist impulses.

This is just another way of admitting that "racism" as presented by the Evul Left, is nothing but an exaggerated deception.

Though you are likely too emotionally invested in the Myth to admit it, even to yourself.
No it just shows most racists are pussies that talk alot only where they are safe. The white girls see your fragile ego and are turned off by it. Any excuse seems to do but when you show how weak you are emotionally it turns your women off and that causes white boys like you to write manifestos and kill people while they are praying. Such a coward you are.

In a nation as large as this, if it were as racist as you lying lefties like to pretend, there would be millions of situations where the supposed "racists" would be in a position to safely "react badly" to a T-shirt or as per the Op, noticing the race of children with their white mothers.

The almost COMPLETE lack of any such violence, shows that the alleged "racism" that you lefties are constantly whining about, is "greatly exaggerated".
There is a lack of such violence only because its not against the law for people to defend themselves against whites . Once those laws were on the books the racists were afraid and have satisfied themselves by being brave on the internet, hanging Black people in effigy, or having a confederate flag in their pickup in an all white town. Anything more serious than that and they know they would get their asses beat. Like I have always said. Your type are cowards.

Don't be silly.

Plenty of big guys that you would call racist, plenty of times that there would be 2 or 3 or more guys that you would call racist, plenty of times that these guys, would be in a position where they could "badly react" to some stupid bimbo with an offensive t-shirt or with an interracial child or walking along holding hands with her black boyfriend.

And yet, there is almost complete lack of any reports of any such incidents.

Thus disproving your nonsensical claims.

Imagine telling a female friend all about why you find women that are different from HER to be so very attractive.

Better yet, give it a try. See how that works out for you.

BEST YET, tell a black woman why you find white women so much more attractive than black women.

Holy crap, you're one insecure little thing.

Any man that tells you he is so "secure" that he does not care what attractive women say about him is gay or lying.
More likely he is secure in the knowledge that plenty of women that are just as attractive will seek him out. You need to get out more.

Bullshit.
So you think having a spine is bullshit?

I think what you said was bullshit.

I thought that was pretty clear.

I will try to not overestimate your intelligence again.

There is a lack of such violence only because its not against the law for people to defend themselves against whites . Once those laws were on the books the racists were afraid and have satisfied themselves by being brave on the internet, hanging Black people in effigy, or having a confederate flag in their pickup in an all white town. Anything more serious than that and they know they would get their asses beat. Like I have always said. Your type are cowards.

Don't be silly.

Plenty of big guys that you would call racist, plenty of times that there would be 2 or 3 or more guys that you would call racist, plenty of times that these guys, would be in a position where they could "badly react" to some stupid bimbo with an offensive t-shirt or with an interracial child or walking along holding hands with her black boyfriend.

White guys have to get drunk first. Then they get knocked out like this fool did.

Holy crap, you're one insecure little thing.

Any man that tells you he is so "secure" that he does not care what attractive women say about him is gay or lying.
More likely he is secure in the knowledge that plenty of women that are just as attractive will seek him out. You need to get out more.

Bullshit.

That was your first mistake. i told you to have an adult present when you attempt to think. In this case you needed an adult male. Preferably someone that had confidence in himself and understands that what some random woman thinks has no bearing on his manliness.

I was pointing out that you are so sensitive to even the slightest HINT of disrespect to your Race that your pretense of non concern is not credible.
You are a sad little insecure man. I could care less what any woman has on a shirt. If your fragile ego cant take the thought of a white woman wanting a Black guy then I now understand your insecurity on most topics.

You considered me dropping and then pretending to roll a piece of candy to a young black retail cashier to be racist disrespect worthy of a vicious beating.

AND like I said, your pretense of not being concerned about any "messages" that might show even a hint of disrespect to yoru Race, is a Lie.

And you are too dim to realize that you have just completely proved me right about that.
First you told me the Black man was elderly and got mad at you. which one was it? :laugh:

You should have been beaten until the lice fled your body for disrespecting the mother of all humanity.

I was agreeing with you.

The black racist was not in a position were he would have been safe attacking and beating me.

BY YOUR DEFINITION that makes him a "pussy".

But regardless, by repeating your position that that perceived hint of disrespect was worthy of a beating, you show that you earlier pretense of not being concerned about any disrespect aimed at your Race,

was just a LIE.

You are liar, to dim to realize that he has tripped himself up in conflicting statements.

Don't be silly.

White guys have to get drunk first. Then they get knocked out like this fool did.

NOthing about that addressed anything I said.

Here is it for you to try again.

Don't be silly.

I was agreeing with you.

The black racist was not in a position were he would have been safe attacking and beating me.

But regardless, by repeating your position that that perceived hint of disrespect was worthy of a beating, you show that you earlier pretense of not being concerned about any disrespect aimed at your Race,

was just a LIE.

You are liar, to dim to realize that he has tripped himself up in conflicting statements.
Its your story. You werent agreeing with me. You just changed up your story to make yourself look more manly. Too bad I have a good memory and ability to link to your post.
laugh.gif

Bullshit.

That was your first mistake. i told you to have an adult present when you attempt to think. In this case you needed an adult male. Preferably someone that had confidence in himself and understands that what some random woman thinks has no bearing on his manliness.

Blather will not distract from the fact that your conflicting statements show that you arn not only a liar, but a poor one at that.

Don't be silly.

Don't be silly.

The prevailing theme is white racists have to have liquid courage. :laugh:

Bullshit.

Blather will not distract from the fact that your conflicting statements show that you arn not only a liar, but a poor one at that.
Says the guy that changed his story to appear braver. :laugh:

I was agreeing with you.

was just a LIE.

Its your story. You werent agreeing with me. You just changed up your story to make yourself look more manly. Too bad I have a good memory and ability to link to your post.
laugh.gif

Nope. I presented the story to show, with your response, that your pretense of not caring about disrespect aimed at your Race to be complete bullshit.

You were to dim to realize that by standing by your position that rolling a piece of candy to a black girl, was an offense worthy of a beating, completely contradicted your earlier statements.

YOu are a liar, who has been caught. YOu are just to dim to realize it.

Don't be silly.

Don't be silly.

Don't be silly.

Don't be silly.

Don't be silly.

Don't be silly.

Looks like I have broken you down again and you have gone into your spin cycle.
laugh.gif

Bullshit.

Says the guy that changed his story to appear braver. :laugh:

There was nothing brave about what I did or didn't do.

I was dumbfounded at the level of racism and hypersensitivity from that asshole.

My point stands.

YOur claim of non concern has been revealed to be complete bullshit.

Thus, my point, ie that any man who claims to not care what a young attractive woman says about him is either lying or gay.

Stands. As none of you have been able to honestly or clearly challenge it.

Don't be silly.

Don't be silly.

Don't be silly.

laugh.gif

You have failed to address anything I have said so the points I have made are the points that are standing. That is where the conversation has ended.

Here is it for you to try again. If you have anything relevant to say.

Don't be silly.

Don't be silly.

Don't be silly.

laugh.gif

plenty of times that these guys, would be in a position where they could "badly react" to some stupid bimbo with an offensive t-shirt or with an interracial child or walking along holding hands with her black boyfriend.

What the - seriously - fuck is wrong with you?

What I find most amusing is the premise of the thread, and where it went.

Someone makes an observation about the races of the various children they see. Completely based on personal observations, he strikes fear into the hearts of a few morons when he talks about there being more black and hispanic kids.

Then someone posts a picture of a girl wearing a shirt proclaiming her fondness for black men.

Between the two posts, there are a handful of fools going ballistic. I find this hilarious!

Don't be silly.

Don't be silly.

laugh.gif

You have failed to address anything I have said so the points I have made are the points that are standing. That is where the conversation has ended.

Here is it for you to try again. If you have anything relevant to say.

Don't be silly.

What nonsensical claims? If I am not mistaken, the claims that there are white people who would be moved to violence over seeing a white girl and a black guy together, came from one of the ones arguing for "racial purity". (ok, they may not have said that, but it certainly seems that way)

Forum List

Back