November 5 not about electing a president.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
The upcoming election is no longer about electing a president. It's about saving our democracy. I have some concerns about Biden too, but those concerns are far outweighed by the damage that trump has already promised to visit on our democracy. He already said he would "terminate the Constitution if he determined that fraud occurred during an election." "fire 40,000 career civil servants on day one and replace them with ‘patriots’ loyal to him." "He will bring back the architect of the child separation policy at the border" and "Tom Homan (will) run ICE." Have the Justice Department "investigate Comcast, NBC and MSNBC for treason and remove them from the public airwaves." offered to sell out safety and environmental protections for donations, and the partisan Supreme Court has cleared the way for him to reign terror on the poor and middle class. We have to elect Joe, or somebody else who won't use the newly provided presidential powers at least until congress has time to pass new laws to bring us back to normal. If enough people want to call a special election after that, we can do that, but for now, we have to protect our country. You don't have to vote for Joe, but for the country's sake, vote against trump, the wannabe king.

The upcoming election is no longer about electing a president. It's about saving our democracy. I have some concerns about Biden too, but those concerns are far outweighed by the damage that trump has already promised to visit on our democracy. He already said he would "terminate the Constitution if he determined that fraud occurred during an election." "fire 40,000 career civil servants on day one and replace them with ‘patriots’ loyal to him." "He will bring back the architect of the child separation policy at the border" and "Tom Homan (will) run ICE." Have the Justice Department "investigate Comcast, NBC and MSNBC for treason and remove them from the public airwaves." offered to sell out safety and environmental protections for donations, and the partisan Supreme Court has cleared the way for him to reign terror on the poor and middle class. We have to elect Joe, or somebody else who won't use the newly provided presidential powers at least until congress has time to pass new laws to bring us back to normal. If enough people want to call a special election after that, we can do that, but for now, we have to protect our country. You don't have to vote for Joe, but for the country's sake, vote against trump, the wannabe king.

So to "save our democracy" we have to vote for the cabal of liars who told us Joe was fine and dandy all these years?

What's the process of changing the American constitution? You can't even change the 2nd Amendment, so I'm intrigued to know how one bloke is gonna do this?

So to "save our democracy" we have to vote for the cabal of liars who told us Joe was fine and dandy all these years?

no. we have to vote against the front man for an international cabal of oligarchs and autocrats who think they can extract more wealth from the american people.
What's the process of changing the American constitution? You can't even change the 2nd Amendment, so I'm intrigued to know how one bloke is gonna do this?
you witnessed it in action last week. bring a bogus case to the supreme court and get your billionaire sponsors to buy a win.

our president, and his predecessors are now conferred the " divine right of kings.." trump is no longer constrained by any check or balance that can take effect within our lifetimes.

Americans want a better life, they had one when trump was president

you witnessed it in action last week. bring a bogus case to the supreme court and get your billionaire sponsors to buy a win.

our president, and his predecessors are now conferred the " divine right of kings.." trump is no longer constrained by any check or balance that can take effect within our lifetimes.
Amazing, but I have a question. I'm in the UK so, "What's the process of changing the American constitution?"

Run me through that process and how one person can achieve it?

you have to be pretty stupid to believe he can do all that without congress getting in his way...

Amazing, but I have a question. I'm in the UK so, "What's the process of changing the American constitution?"

Run me through that process and how one person can achieve it?
The process is really very easy. You just pass Exective edicts. like forgiving student debt. Then when SCOTUS says you can't, you just ignore them with the consent of the media

Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

It's called shitting on democracy.

Trump could not even get his own party to build a border wall and you expect us to believe he will take over the entire government?

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

The process is really very easy. You just pass Exective edicts. like forgiving student debt. Then when SCOTUS says you can't, you just ignore them with the consent of the media

Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

It's called shitting on democracy.
I've found your problem

drinking-inna-3559006483.gif

I have no idea how he might go about it either, but that's not really the point. He said he would do it if he wasn't satisfied with an election. Think about how crazy that is.

I have no idea how he might go about it either, but that's not really the point. He said he would do it if he wasn't satisfied with an election. Think about how crazy that is.
I can say I'm going to reach mount Everest's summit just in my underpants. Not gonna happen is it.

I think you need a reality check and a chat with a doctor.

F*** Democracy.
We are a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC and we are supposed to have a limited federal government.

Democracy, at this stage, is code for MOB RULE --- the kind you see in the inner cities. And I want no part of it.

Forum List

Back