Now Can You Imagine If That School Shooting Took Place In Chicago?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:banana2: Lets say some 25 year old black kid had reached the end of the tunnel, no hope for any future, been in trouble with the law, can't even find a job at McDonalds. And then the day comes when he finally loses it and takes out a classroom of about 20/25 students. A Total Bloody Chicago Massacre. Do you think Obama would come out that same night to offer his sorrow and condolences? And would he also bring up the overwhelming gun/murder crisis in Chicago? Or would he just not bring it to the nations attention like he did with that young white girl in San Fransisco.:blahblah::dunno::eusa_silenced:

id give it five weeks before Obama spoke out on the event, and also pick out which conservatives to blame it on.

He is proposing new gun legislation in the aftermath.

I suggest he attempt to make Chicago's gun laws universal. I mean, they are so incredibly effective.

He is proposing new gun legislation in the aftermath.

I suggest he attempt to make Chicago's gun laws universal. I mean, they are so incredibly effective.
and then what? we all arm ourselves with pop tarts and tuna cans?

>>>> thinking about keeping a life size poster of Hillary without make-up on me just in case.

God forbid we have gun registration ! Oh the horror !!
Would gun registration have prevented the tragedy in Oregon?
Their new law mandating background checks for all (even private) sale or transfer of weapons has done the trick, hasn't it?

if this BS keeps up.....i am buying lots of cheap canned food. I am pretty sure they will take out all of those burgerlers who want to steal my pets.

Their new law mandating background checks for all (even private) sale or transfer of weapons has done the trick, hasn't it?
and what if the lunatic went to the classroom with a pressure cooker pretending to be a school chef,,,,then left it there? oops,,,,,obama would ban pressure cookers?

I don't know the details on Oregon guy.

A major issue wh shootings is guns falling into the wrong hands because of straw purchases . If we treated them like cars we could follow the line . People wouldn't hand guns to criminals cause they would be on the hook . And good people can still have their guns wh no problem .

and what if the lunatic went to the classroom with a pressure cooker pretending to be a school chef,,,,then left it there? oops,,,,,obama would ban pressure cookers?

But that's not what happened.

A major issue wh shootings is guns falling into the wrong hands because of straw purchases . If we treated them like cars we could follow the line . People wouldn't hand guns to criminals cause they would be on the hook . And good people can still have their guns wh no problem .
What part of "Shall not be infringed" are you having trouble grasping?

If we treated them like cars we could follow the line .

Great idea.

That way, when someone steals a gun, we know who took it.

Nope and he wasn't talking to you, was he?

What part of "Shall not be infringed" are you having trouble grasping?

What part of "well regulated militia " are u having trouble with?

:banana2: Lets say some 25 year old black kid had reached the end of the tunnel, no hope for any future, been in trouble with the law, can't even find a job at McDonalds. And then the day comes when he finally loses it and takes out a classroom of about 20/25 students. A Total Bloody Chicago Massacre. Do you think Obama would come out that same night to offer his sorrow and condolences? And would he also bring up the overwhelming gun/murder crisis in Chicago? Or would he just not bring it to the nations attention like he did with that young white girl in San Fransisco.:blahblah::dunno::eusa_silenced:

What makes you think that the kids in Chicago classrooms are not armed themselves and shooting back? :lol:

Nope, it happen there.

It DID happen in Boston a while back.

But, wont' happen again, will it?

Forum List

Back