Now Desperate For Campaign Cash, Hypocrite Joe Biden Drops His Opposition To Super PACs

In an interview with a local radio show in New Hampshire, Biden said, “At one point that it came out that [Hunter Biden] was on the board [of Burisma], I said, ‘I sure hope to hell you know what you’re doing.' Period. I said that.” Asked by the interviewer Jack Heath what exactly it was that concerned Joe Biden about his son and Burisma, the 2020 candidate said, “What his job was.”

In an interview with a local radio show in New Hampshire, Biden said, “At one point that it came out that [Hunter Biden] was on the board [of Burisma], I said, ‘I sure hope to hell you know what you’re doing.' Period. I said that.” Asked by the interviewer Jack Heath what exactly it was that concerned Joe Biden about his son and Burisma, the 2020 candidate said, “What his job was.”

I have no problem with him having a super pac, and I do not know why other Dems do not. I mean the republicans do it,

once they get into office they can make super pacs illegal for all. They have to fight against tramp who is making money from the elites and rich companies.

Last edited:

A link would be nice for your accusation.

I have no problem with him having a super pac, and I do not know why other Dems do not. I mean the republicans do it,

once they get into office they can make super pacs illegal for all.

The only thing you Desperate Dems have left is impeachment. Literally. The only thing.

Man alive this is fascinating to watch

The only thing you Desperate Dems have left is impeachment. Literally. The only thing.

I'm a never tramper, so I must be "human scum" in his view. We believe in the Constitution, apparently trampers do not.

I'm a never tramper, so I must be "human scum" in his view. We believe in the Constitution, apparently trampers do not.

Penny Jackboots, I'll remind you that you wanted to make homeschooling illegal, and thought it was a great idea to have homeschoolers carry PAPERS to prove they have been vaccinated.

You only love the Constitution when you think you can twist it to FORCE people to bow to whatever power your overlords have convinced you that you have.

Hence your name "Penny Jackboots". You're so transparent and sad

Penny Jackboots, I'll remind you that you wanted to make homeschooling illegal, and thought it was a great idea to have homeschoolers carry PAPERS to prove they have been vaccinated.

You only love the Constitution when you think you can twist it to FORCE people to bow to whatever power your overlords have convinced you that you have.

Hence your name "Penny Jackboots". You're so transparent and sad

The state and locals are in charge of that vaccination law, you must want everyone to come down with the measles. Shame!!

Tramp shits everyday on the Constitution and so do the republicans.

Forum List

Back