Now everyone in the press is saying Hilary's campaign spread the birther issue...

It's actually the opposite as they denounce the Trump's lies.

Yeah...not so much...

There are countless more examples, but everyone in the media now saying that Donald Trump is wrong for stating truthfully that Hillary Clinton’s campaign was behind furthering these rumors is factually inaccurate. And since Solis Doyle let the cat out of the bag on CNN, Trump campaign senior communications adviser Jason Miller blasted everyone.

Trump did not know anything about it till the subject came up by Hillary staff and supporters. Till Obama released the long form, there were many with questions. The fact the first short form was not authentic was obvious and you didn't have to been an ABFDE to have seen that. Then you have other birth certificates show up and statements of him being born in Kenya and travel agendas for his mother returning from Kenya. Even is grandmother, as Obama refereed to her, claiming she was there when he was born.

There were real reason to question Obama.

Long form with doctors and all details was finally released it should have cleared everything up except why it took so long and why all the disinformation even from Obama.

We all knew Trump engaged in social media chatter, he wanted to know like so many other in the country. Trump kept asking till he was satisfied.

Major left news networks didn't question so tabloids and conspiracies did. Hence the more wild ideas, but the question was a valid one especially when a fake was first produced.

"Now everyone in the press is saying Hilary's campaign spread the birther issue"

Because she did.

Remember, smearing started during the Democrat primaries when they were running against each other. Republicans were still not in the picture at that point.

Here is an article from Politico. February 2008.

Plouffe said in a statement: “On the very day that Senator Clinton is giving a speech about restoring respect for America in the world, her campaign has engaged in the most shameful, offensive fear-mongering we’ve seen from either party in this election. This is part of a disturbing pattern that led her county chairs to resign in Iowa, her campaign chairman to resign in New Hampshire, and it’s exactly the kind of divisive politics that turns away Americans of all parties and diminishes respect for America in the world," said Plouffe.

The press has the truth of it, and Trump is coming out of this looking very badly.

As he should.

The press has the truth of it, and Trump is coming out of this looking very badly.

As he should.

Have a nice weekend MSM.

10wi1j4.jpg

The debates are coming up, and the press, have been screwed over by mr pussy, will remember.

There is a price to paid for every action.

Last edited:

As he should.
The poor Birthers and Alt-Right....

Exactly... because lying works so well for you.
The screaming on the alt right is deafening. Trump betrayed him. They were told he would do so, but noooooo they knew better.

Only screams I hear are coming from the lefties. Media finally got the taste of their own medicine...

72c32v.jpg

Mcclatchy ^
Meanwhile, former McClatchy Washington Bureau Chief James Asher tweeted Friday that Blumenthal had “told me in person” that Obama was born in Kenya. “During the 2008 Democratic primary, Sid Blumenthal visited the Washington Bureau of McClatchy Co.,” Asher said in an email Friday to McClatchy, noting that he was at the time the investigative editor and in charge of Africa coverage. “During that meeting, Mr. Blumenthal and I met together in my office and he strongly urged me to investigate the exact place of President Obama’s birth, which he suggested was in Kenya. We assigned a reporter to go to...

Forum List

Back