Now I get why the steel tariffs came so soon.....

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Pennsylvania District Prepares To Vote In Special Election
n a special election, voters in Pennsylvania's 18th district will go to the polls next week to vote for their next representative in Congress.

Trump throws a bone to the poorly educated, steel tariffs.....lets hope they're all full of shit and won't need a bone to vote common sense politics

It's called using your platform you campaigned on to show the citizens he's doing what he promised when mid terms roll along. Like both parties don't do that? Just think how much will be accomplished by this time next year!

Thank God we have a president who works over time and gets things done!

It's called using your platform you campaigned on to show the citizens he's doing what he promised when mid terms roll along. Like both parties don't do that? Just think how much will be accomplished by this time next year!

LOL! Hilarious!

LOL! Hilarious!

What's hilarious? Trump is the hardest working president we've ever had. He is constantly working.

Not like that lazy negro who came before him.

Uh, I don't know about you...But I'm still waiting on that wall and his words not mine....cheaper and better healthcare......and I still haven't seen one dime increase in my pay.....face it, the only thing this bitch knows how to do is fuck shit up and get headlines. And keep stupid white mf's like you with permanent trump hard on's

LOL! Hilarious!

What's hilarious? Trump is the hardest working president we've ever had. He is constantly working.

I'm curious....other than keeping his family and the rich permanently in the black, exactly what the fuck as this white bitch done that's got your dick hard 24/7?

LOL! Hilarious!

I'm curious....other than keeping his family and the rich permanently in the black, exactly what the fuck as this white bitch done that's got your dick hard 24/7?

Dude. Get your sarcasm meter fixed.

Uh, I don't know about you...But I'm still waiting on that wall and his words not mine....cheaper and better healthcare......and I still haven't seen one dime increase in my pay.....face it, the only thing this bitch knows how to do is fuck shit up and get headlines. And keep stupid white mf's like you with permanent trump hard on's
Oh, STILL but hurt? The election was such a long time ago.. Deep breath....listen to the ocean ...breath in...breath out...get the fuck over it.

Uh, I don't know about you...But I'm still waiting on that wall and his words not mine....

Two thirds of it is already built; Democrats keep blocking funding, over criminal illegal aliens, people they like better than black people, so get over it.

cheaper and better healthcare.....

See above; criminal illegal aliens, and black gangbangers, have bankrupted the social safety net along with public hospitals. sucks to be stupid, but your black pols sold you out a long long time ago. Tough. Keep voting for them, like morons.

.and I still haven't seen one dime increase in my pay...

First, you have to have a job in the first place, and second, criminal illegal aliens can all do what you're qualified for, and they smell a lot better, too. In fact, a paraplegic can outperform you, illegal or not.

LOL! Hilarious!

I stand correct.....still waiting on your answer, blow hard

Oh, STILL but hurt? The election was such a long time ago.. Deep breath....listen to the ocean ...breath in...breath out...get the fuck over it.
Still hurt? or still entertained? LOL....listen, Trump is nothing but a national comedian.The only thing thats not funny about this guy, are the people like you that support him....I feel nothing but pity and scorn for you morons

Pennsylvania District Prepares To Vote In Special Election
n a special election, voters in Pennsylvania's 18th district will go to the polls next week to vote for their next representative in Congress.

Trump throws a bone to the poorly educated, steel tariffs.....lets hope they're all full of shit and won't need a bone to vote common sense politics

You are so right. The only Republicans for the tariffs are from PA.

Pennsylvania Republican backs Trump's tariff move as special election approaches - CNNPolitics

"If other countries aren't playing by the rules and tariffs are needed to protect steel and aluminum jobs in Southwestern Pennsylvania, Rick would support those measures," Saccone spokesman Patrick McCann said in an email.
His comment underscored how Trump's announcement could help Republicans hold onto a House seat in western Pennsylvania, the heart of the American steel industry.
The special election pitting Saccone against Democrat Conor Lamb is set for March 13, with Trump planning to make another trip to the district, which he won by 20 percentage points in 2016, ahead of the contest.

The seat should stay Red regardless of the tariff issue.

But if it does not, then the GOP is in big big trouble.

LOL! Hilarious!

I stand correct.....still waiting on your answer, blow hard

I've got a question. How stupid are you?

LOL! Hilarious!

Yeah, he liked beer summit's.

You will get your box of food soon, I'm sure.

LOL! Hilarious!

He is erasing Obama's legacy.

LOL! Hilarious!

Most red blooded American males would answer Ivanka.

he was doing his buddy carl icahn a solid

there'll be tarriffs right after he takes away our guns

Forum List

Back