🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now is the time for Dems to fix the ACA

The deductible is for me and my wife. That's $6,500 each. Tests are not free. I have to get a blood test every 3 months, and I paid the full price. There's not coverage for drugs or doctor visits.

So what does this "health insurance" do for me? I paid $900/month for this worthless piece of shit.
It's protection for a catastrophe. That's how expensive GOP laissez-faire/crony insurer/RW doctor care has gotten us to...now we can start working on reducing costs for the first time. Your colonoscopy is free and other preventive tests. The great guy across the street didn't know that, so he's dead. My best friend ditto, but I told him, so they found it and he lived.
Before Obamacare, such policies did not cost $900/mo. They might cost $100/mo. They were called "catastrophic" policies.

They aren't 9 times more expensive now because of the free market. Obamacare abolished the free market.
They were also scams...
ROFL!

Obamacare is a scam.
There were 500k bankruptcies a year before ACA, for people who THOUGHT they had good insurance. No bankruptcy for YOU. You're welcome.

Prove they were the result of "scam" insurance.

People go bankrupt for a variety of reasons, not just "scam" health insurance.

lol you may as well have said "Look at me! I am a total fucking idiot!"

Americans have insurance and yes they use plenty of it it too. DUH.
They can't use it for most things when the deductible is $13,000. It also doesn't cover drugs or doctor visits or tests. It's completely fucking worthless.

Sent from my SM-G930U using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
That deductible is for a whole family, one doctor visit/year and many tests are free, and one hospitalization can cost many times that (annual cap not much more). That's the way insurance was going before ACA. Now go after costs. This is a framework to be worked on FOREVER.

The deductible is for me and my wife. That's $6,500 each. Tests are not free. I have to get a blood test every 3 months, and I paid the full price. There's not coverage for drugs or doctor visits.

So what does this "health insurance" do for me? I paid $900/month for this worthless piece of shit.
It's protection for a catastrophe. That's how expensive GOP laissez-faire/crony insurer/RW doctor care has gotten us to...now we can start working on reducing costs for the first time. Your colonoscopy is free and other preventive tests. The great guy across the street didn't know that, so he's dead. My best friend ditto, but I told him, so they found it and he lived.
Before Obamacare, such policies did not cost $900/mo. They might cost $100/mo. They were called "catastrophic" policies.

They aren't 9 times more expensive now because of the free market. Obamacare abolished the free market.

What Obamacare abolished that primarily effects prices is insurance companies slicing and dicing the risk pools by not letting people with pre-existing condintions into it, kicking sick people off and capping the max payout.

I don't give a shit what you think Trump promised but THAT will not change, Americans know it's wrong.

It's a 100% failure, it can't be fixed. Dip shit

Because idiot like you claims so?

20+ millions of Americans now have insurance thanks to ACA. They cannot be turned down, kicked off or charged through the ass if they have pre-existing conditions or are sick, they get subsidies to make insurance more affordable.

100% failure? That is what we call a blatantly counterfactual claim.
300 million Americans now have insurance they can't use. Big improvement, douche bag.

They can't use it for most things when the deductible is $13,000. It also doesn't cover drugs or doctor visits or tests. It's completely fucking worthless.

VERY few people have a deductible like that (bronze plan in individual insurance market that perhaps 1-2% of population has)

Your 300 million comment was pure idiocy.

Your comments also directly contradict facts of law. Standard check-up visits are covered for example with no co-pay
You can not ask or expect successful people to pay for other peoples shit… we are not all in this together, it does not take a fucking Village, there is no need for a safe space on every corner for snowflakes…

Because idiot like you claims so?

20+ millions of Americans now have insurance thanks to ACA. They cannot be turned down, kicked off or charged through the ass if they have pre-existing conditions or are sick, they get subsidies to make insurance more affordable.

100% failure? That is what we call a blatantly counterfactual claim.
300 million Americans now have insurance they can't use. Big improvement, douche bag.

VERY few people have a deductible like that (bronze plan in individual insurance market that perhaps 1-2% of population has)

Your comments also directly contradict facts of law. Standard check-up visits are covered for example with no co-pay
You can not ask or expect successful people to pay for other peoples shit… we are not all in this together, it does not take a fucking Village, there is no need for a safe space on every corner for snowflakes…

Yes I can.

I'm healthy, I make good money and I didn't ever crash my car. I know I pay for other people's shit and you know what? I still manage to live quite well and consider myself lucky.

Spare me the right winger bullshit about how the wealthy are being oppressed in this country.

Yes I can.

I'm healthy, I make good money and I didn't ever crash my car. I know I pay for other people's shit and you know what? I still manage to live quite well and consider myself lucky.

Spare me the right winger bullshit about how the wealthy are being oppressed in this country.
Life is not about paying for other people shit…

Said the Dem or the Liberal media, but never shown why they say that. Sources backing anything? Interview with a bill designer saying why? Is it to pay more burdrn on the care act? Info since you made a statement back it like I almost always do.
You must be kidding. ACA repeal was a huge one.
That wasn't an answer to my question nor request and you had a whole day to make up excuses and that's the best you can do?
You made the statement and now you can't back that statement up.
Reagan and Boosh made huge tax cuts on the rich DUHHH. Repeal and replace was another one. Change the channel and get some real news.
You are off topic or admitting you lied, the statement was tax breaks for the rich with this New Bill, and nobody knows what the new retooled bill had in it, only a few points about the original draft and that info is through media that is always lying and exagerating and biased= unreliable. So we can conclude people like making
unsubstantiated commentary, and just leave it at that.
Sure, dupe.
CBO Shows How the GOP's Obamacare Repeal Is a Giant Tax Cut for ...
https://www.usnews.com/.../cbo-shows-how-the-gops-obamacare-repeal-is-a-giant-tax...
Mar 14, 2017 - The GOP's health care bill is officially a gigantic tax cut for the rich.
Obamacare Repeal Would Give 400 Super-Rich U.S. Households A ...
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../obamacare-repeal-tax-cut-400-richest-american-househo...
Jan 12, 2017 - Obamacare Repeal Would Give 400 Super-Rich U.S. Households A Giant Tax Cut. Related: A bunch of people would lose health insurance.
Obamacare Repeal Results In Tax Cuts For The Rich; Tax Increases ...
www.forbes.com/.../obamacare-repeal-results-in-tax-cuts-for-the-rich-tax-increases-an...
Dec 15, 2016 - Obamacare is a goner. The details of its demise remain to be sorted out, but Republicans have been salivating at the prospect of repealing the ...
The ACHA Bill Is a Tax Cut for Rich Americans - The Atlantic
The GOP’s Plan Is Basically a $600 Billion Tax Cut for Rich Americans
Mar 7, 2017 - The GOP's Plan Is Basically a $600 Billion Tax Cut for Rich ... It repeals the individual mandate and replaces it with a worse mandate.
Study: Obamacare repeal means a $197,000 tax cut for the 0.1 ... - Vox
www.vox.com/2016/12/15/13967842/obamacare-tax-cut-wealthy
Dec 15, 2016 - Study: Obamacare repeal means a $197,000 tax cut for the 0.1 percent ... the net effect of Obamacare repeal is a massive tax cut for the rich.
Wealthy Would Get Billions in Tax Cuts Under Obamacare Repeal Plan
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/10/business/tax-cuts-affordable-care-act-repeal.html
Mar 10, 2017 - Two of the biggest tax cuts in Republican proposals to repeal the Affordable Care Act would deliver roughly $144 billion over the coming ..

You proved all my points.
1) you have no evidence posting describing why. You merely have links nobody clicks on- you rely on known fake news opinions based on party affiliation which has a motive and track record of deception.
2) these SUBJECTIVE opinions are based on
the original draft not the final draft.
What are these opinions based on?
You never say here in your own words describing where they come up with these statements, or if they all borrow the notion from a central propaganda source. IF each idiot quotes an original idiot or liar then that makes the info tainted by the source of idiocracy.
3)once the source info is tainted by fake and deceitful reporting it's the boy who cried wolf syndrom, nobody can trust them.
4)You are saying the Republicans chose not to vote for the Bill then complain about the Bill so you blame them for doing what you want but will blast them for a yes or no vote.
Make up your mind.
5)you are indoctrinated by Clinton's
"deny everything" policy.
"Deny Everything"-Clinton 101

You must be kidding. ACA repeal was a huge one.
That wasn't an answer to my question nor request and you had a whole day to make up excuses and that's the best you can do?
You made the statement and now you can't back that statement up.
Reagan and Boosh made huge tax cuts on the rich DUHHH. Repeal and replace was another one. Change the channel and get some real news.
You are off topic or admitting you lied, the statement was tax breaks for the rich with this New Bill, and nobody knows what the new retooled bill had in it, only a few points about the original draft and that info is through media that is always lying and exagerating and biased= unreliable. So we can conclude people like making
unsubstantiated commentary, and just leave it at that.
Sure, dupe.
CBO Shows How the GOP's Obamacare Repeal Is a Giant Tax Cut for ...
https://www.usnews.com/.../cbo-shows-how-the-gops-obamacare-repeal-is-a-giant-tax...
Mar 14, 2017 - The GOP's health care bill is officially a gigantic tax cut for the rich.
Obamacare Repeal Would Give 400 Super-Rich U.S. Households A ...
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../obamacare-repeal-tax-cut-400-richest-american-househo...
Jan 12, 2017 - Obamacare Repeal Would Give 400 Super-Rich U.S. Households A Giant Tax Cut. Related: A bunch of people would lose health insurance.
Obamacare Repeal Results In Tax Cuts For The Rich; Tax Increases ...
www.forbes.com/.../obamacare-repeal-results-in-tax-cuts-for-the-rich-tax-increases-an...
Dec 15, 2016 - Obamacare is a goner. The details of its demise remain to be sorted out, but Republicans have been salivating at the prospect of repealing the ...
The ACHA Bill Is a Tax Cut for Rich Americans - The Atlantic
The GOP’s Plan Is Basically a $600 Billion Tax Cut for Rich Americans
Mar 7, 2017 - The GOP's Plan Is Basically a $600 Billion Tax Cut for Rich ... It repeals the individual mandate and replaces it with a worse mandate.
Study: Obamacare repeal means a $197,000 tax cut for the 0.1 ... - Vox
www.vox.com/2016/12/15/13967842/obamacare-tax-cut-wealthy
Dec 15, 2016 - Study: Obamacare repeal means a $197,000 tax cut for the 0.1 percent ... the net effect of Obamacare repeal is a massive tax cut for the rich.
Wealthy Would Get Billions in Tax Cuts Under Obamacare Repeal Plan
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/10/business/tax-cuts-affordable-care-act-repeal.html
Mar 10, 2017 - Two of the biggest tax cuts in Republican proposals to repeal the Affordable Care Act would deliver roughly $144 billion over the coming ..

You proved all my points.
1) you have no evidence posting describing why. You merely have links nobody clicks on- you rely on known fake news opinions based on party affiliation which has a motive and track record of deception.
2) these SUBJECTIVE opinions are based on
the original draft not the final draft.
What are these opinions based on?
You never say here in your own words describing where they come up with these statements, or if they all borrow the notion from a central propaganda source. IF each idiot quotes an original idiot or liar then that makes the info tainted by the source of idiocracy.
3)once the source info is tainted by fake and deceitful reporting it's the boy who cried wolf syndrom, nobody can trust them.
4)You are saying the Republicans chose not to vote for the Bill then complain about the Bill so you blame them for doing what you want but will blast them for a yes or no vote.
Make up your mind.
5)you are indoctrinated by Clinton's
"deny everything" policy.
"Deny Everything"-Clinton 101
Hilarious. Look up brainwashed. Every even semi-reputable media has reported this DUHHHH.

LOL I pay no state income tax, zero you moochers can't touch my six figure income. Nearby in another state where there is no state sales tax...oh I got you mooching libs by the balls :laugh:
Thank you for that information, and I emailed it to the IRS!

MUWAHAHAHAAH ! ! ! !

You told the IRS there is a state that doesn't have a sales tax? You are :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back