🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now is the time for Dems to fix the ACA

Pay your own damn bills moochers, stop thinking you can gift yourself the money I worked to earn.
Lol, so you are a special little snowflake that should never have to pay taxes, or what?

IT is clearly in the public interest to have a healthy population.

If you cant understand that, oh, well, you dont really have to.

Tough.

Look dummy I pay taxes to pay the debts of the Unites States, provide for the common defense and general welfare. I do NOT pay taxes so that able bodied fat lard asses can lay around not working a job and mooch off me for their personal expenses.

It's a 100% failure, it can't be fixed. Dip shit

Because idiot like you claims so?

20+ millions of Americans now have insurance thanks to ACA. They cannot be turned down, kicked off or charged through the ass if they have pre-existing conditions or are sick, they get subsidies to make insurance more affordable.

100% failure? That is what we call a blatantly counterfactual claim.
300 million Americans now have insurance they can't use. Big improvement, douche bag.

lol you may as well have said "Look at me! I am a total fucking idiot!"

Americans have insurance and yes they use plenty of it it too. DUH.

Yeah, and they jacked up everyone else's rates and deductibles to the point they are effectively uninsured.

WTF are you retards talking about?

I happen to know a couple of people with insurance including my family, and yes they are insured and yes they sometimes use that insurance. I also happen to work in a hospital where everyday, people with insurance, come in and get treatment.

Are righties so fucking drunk on cool aid that you can't even speak anymore without making BLATANTLY RIDICULOUS counter factual statements?

You fellas are functioning in some sort of comic book parallel universe, which has little to nothing to do with reality.

All I can speak to is the folks that I work with and others I have spoken to. Our deductibles have risen from $2,500 to over $10,000. Our rates have skyrocketed. What do you think will happen when you throw millions of uninsured with previous conditions into the system?

You lefties are the most economically illiterate numb-skulls going.

I can't think of a better time for the Dems to introduce a bill that addresses the cost issues involved with the ACA. The great achievement of the bill was that it got 20 million people insured, but it still has many problems. We need to increase competition, offer some regulatory relief to small businesses, reduce drug costs, healthcare costs, and premium costs, etc. Now is the time to do it. If the GOP rejects their solutions then it puts the blame on them and they can no longer continue with the narrative that the ACA is self destructing. The ACA went far, perhaps a little too far, it may be good to consider some conservative principles to reign it in and help with some of the cost issues.

My question is, are the Dems going to roll up their sleeves and get to work at a time that the country needs it, and will the President respond in a cooperative way or will both sides keep playing the partisan divide games?
You can't fix the cost. There are not enough young adults to offset the high costs for the elderly.

The law is broken. It was never designed to succeed

Defeatist nonsense. Plenty of ways to reduce costs in the highly opaque healthcare system we have, none of them requiring repealing of the good ideas in ACA.

Democrats need to step up and (again) show feckless, reactionary Republicans how it is done.

20+ millions of Americans now have insurance thanks to ACA. They cannot be turned down, kicked off or charged through the ass if they have pre-existing conditions or are sick, they get subsidies to make insurance more affordable.

300 million Americans now have insurance they can't use. Big improvement, douche bag.

There's 300 million people enrolled in Obama care?

Who knew?

A tax cut for the rich- the usual GOP idea...
Said the Dem or the Liberal media, but never shown why they say that. Sources backing anything? Interview with a bill designer saying why? Is it to pay more burdrn on the care act? Info since you made a statement back it like I almost always do.
You must be kidding. ACA repeal was a huge one.

Yeah, and they jacked up everyone else's rates and deductibles to the point they are effectively uninsured.

WTF are you retards talking about?

I happen to know a couple of people with insurance including my family, and yes they are insured and yes they sometimes use that insurance. I also happen to work in a hospital where everyday, people with insurance, come in and get treatment.

Are righties so fucking drunk on cool aid that you can't even speak anymore without making BLATANTLY RIDICULOUS counter factual statements?

You fellas are functioning in some sort of comic book parallel universe, which has little to nothing to do with reality.

All I can speak to is the folks that I work with and others I have spoken to. Our deductibles have risen from $2,500 to over $10,000. Our rates have skyrocketed. What do you think will happen when you throw millions of uninsured with previous conditions into the system?

You lefties are the most economically illiterate numb-skulls going.
That's what happened already duh. Now we know how much guaranteed catastrophic coverage actually costs- first step to going after ridiculous costs. Now DO IT!

Said the Dem or the Liberal media, but never shown why they say that. Sources backing anything? Interview with a bill designer saying why? Is it to pay more burdrn on the care act? Info since you made a statement back it like I almost always do.
That wasn't an answer to my question nor request and you had a whole day to make up excuses and that's the best you can do?
You made the statement and now you can't back that statement up.

You can't fix the cost. There are not enough young adults to offset the high costs for the elderly.

Defeatist nonsense. Plenty of ways to reduce costs in the highly opaque healthcare system we have, none of them requiring repealing of the good ideas in ACA.

Democrats need to step up and (again) show feckless, reactionary Republicans how it is done.

You pull your number's out of trumps ass or what. You don't know fucking shit about healthcare or health insurance. You're probably sitting there right now watch fox news and someone said that. When you know a little about the subject come back and learn more, otherwise stay out of a convo you know absolutley nothing about.
"Shut up?"

That's your response?

Sent from my SM-G930U using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Look dummy I pay taxes to pay the debts of the Unites States, provide for the common defense and general welfare. I do NOT pay taxes so that able bodied fat lard asses can lay around not working a job and mooch off me for their personal expenses.

No, actually you do.

Dummy.

lol

But I'm also objective enough to see the flip side that has literally saved lives, and gotten people insurance who before could not get it. 20 million of them. I don't see how you can make any kind of rational argument that explains how insuring 20 million new people is a bad thing.... So now we need to move on to make the plans better and cheaper by lowering healthcare costs and growing enrollments.

The more people with insurance, the bigger the burden on the healthcare industry. But we're already seeing some of the results. Hospital occupancy is down to 45%, due to many procedures that used to be done in the hospital, being done in clinics, and doctors offices.
Hospital occupancy is down because a lot of people can no longer afford the copays

No, actually you do.

Dummy.

lol

LOL I pay no state income tax, zero you moochers can't touch my six figure income. Nearby in another state where there is no state sales tax...oh I got you mooching libs by the balls :laugh:

That wasn't an answer to my question nor request and you had a whole day to make up excuses and that's the best you can do?
You made the statement and now you can't back that statement up.
Reagan and Boosh made huge tax cuts on the rich DUHHH. Repeal and replace was another one. Change the channel and get some real news.

They can't use it for most things when the deductible is $13,000. It also doesn't cover drugs or doctor visits or tests. It's completely fucking worthless.

No, actually you do.

Dummy.

lol

LOL I pay no state income tax, zero you moochers can't touch my six figure income. Nearby in another state where there is no state sales tax...oh I got you mooching libs by the balls :laugh:
Your red states are the moochers , dupe. States like Cal, NY, NJ, and Ill. get little of their Fed taxes back, while Red states get the moon. We don't mind, you backward rubes need all the help you can get...

They can't use it for most things when the deductible is $13,000. It also doesn't cover drugs or doctor visits or tests. It's completely fucking worthless.

That deductible is for a whole family, one doctor visit/year and many tests are free, and one hospitalization can cost many times that (annual cap not much more). That's the way insurance was going before ACA. Now go after costs. This is a framework to be worked on FOREVER.

You pull your number's out of trumps ass or what. You don't know fucking shit about healthcare or health insurance. You're probably sitting there right now watch fox news and someone said that. When you know a little about the subject come back and learn more, otherwise stay out of a convo you know absolutley nothing about.
"Shut up?"

That's your response?

Actually, the truth was her response lol...

I don't see how you can make any kind of rational argument that explains how insuring 20 million new people is a bad thing....
I'll gladly do that for you right now! It "insured 20 million new people"....
  • at the expense of liberty for 330 million Americans
  • at the expense of 10 million who had their insurance ripped away from them
  • at the expense of 310 million Americans who had their money confiscated and redistributed for the 20 million
Dude....I know you love your sob-story about the 20 million who received the shittiest healthcare coverage ever. It falls on deaf ears for the educated who don't allow Hallwmark Channel stories tugging at the heart strings to override their brain. Logic and reason should dictate sound public policy snowflake - not bullshit sentimental greeting cards.

Those 20 million people who didn't have health insurance - 99.95% of them did it to themselves. All of society should not be torn down and turned in Joseph Stalin's U.S.S.R. because of their bad choices in life.

I can't think of a better time for the Dems to introduce a bill that addresses the cost issues involved with the ACA. The great achievement of the bill was that it got 20 million people insured, but it still has many problems. We need to increase competition, offer some regulatory relief to small businesses, reduce drug costs, healthcare costs, and premium costs, etc. Now is the time to do it. If the GOP rejects their solutions then it puts the blame on them and they can no longer continue with the narrative that the ACA is self destructing. The ACA went far, perhaps a little too far, it may be good to consider some conservative principles to reign it in and help with some of the cost issues.

My question is, are the Dems going to roll up their sleeves and get to work at a time that the country needs it, and will the President respond in a cooperative way or will both sides keep playing the partisan divide games?
It cannot be fixed, the people that are getting taxed/fined cannot afford the costs. On top of that more is been given out and being paid in… So it's not fixable.
Not fixable? Yet every major nation in the world has universal health care coverage. You keep thinking small, Jiminy Cricket.
so go live there.

Thank you for that information, and I emailed it to the IRS!

MUWAHAHAHAAH ! ! ! !

"Shut up?"

That's your response?

Did I hurt the little trumpie snowflake feelings? You no nothing about health care, nothing.

Forum List

Back