"Now is the time for the two parties to work together" said Trump

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Oh yes now that we won the House and he has shit upon the Democrats with his vulgar words for the last 2 years, I do not think so. The last thing we need is a pansy Speaker of the House. Do not have a short memory and be taken in by this charlatan.

You know what they say about Karma.

Oh yes now that we won the House and he has shit upon the Democrats with his vulgar words for the last 2 years, I do not think so. The last thing we need is a pansy Speaker of the House. Do not have a short memory and be taken in by this charlatan.

Lol did that treasonous dotard really say that? The possibility of going to prison must be starting to weigh on him.

I don't agree with that attitude. It's what's good for the people of this country that counts, not nursing grudges. Just. Stop.

Lol did that treasonous dotard really say that? The possibility of going to prison must be starting to weigh on him.
Over the weekend, he told an interviewer that he regretted not having a softer tone.
CNN actually used the word "pivot" again this morning. LOL

I don't agree with that attitude. It's what's good for the people of this country that counts, not nursing grudges. Just. Stop.
EVERY president says that yet you two buffoons act like it is a surprise. Yall trying out for the role of Forest Gump in a sequel or something?

Over the weekend, he told an interviewer that he regretted not having a softer tone.
CNN actually used the word "pivot" again this morning. LOL
I hope Democrats aren’t fool enough to try to work with him on anything.

It really is the time to secure our border.

It's been long due.

Hey, I am fine if the Dems obstruct.

I hope the do nothing but try to undo the 2016 election.

:banana:

Orange man bad!!!!

All they control is the House. They can "investigate" all they want, but that is all they can do.

If they can investigate him. Remember he can investigate too: the leaks

EVERY president says that yet you two buffoons act like it is a surprise. Yall trying out for the role of Forest Gump in a sequel or something?
NO president has ever yapped like this President does; too bad he didn't say it two years ago--maybe some more things could have gotten done, like immigration reform and healthcare "replace." It is a pretty surprising 180, even for him, and you know it. I already said I think we need to accept any increase in civility and willingness to compromise as a good thing.

All they control is the House. They can "investigate" all they want, but that is all they can do.

If they can investigate him. Remember he can investigate too: the leaks
You dumb fucking retard it’s been 2 years of total GOP control and you’re just now threatening to investigate leaks? Too stupid. Yes, they WILL investigate your dotard all they want.

How is purging The House of 41 RINOs and Never Trumpers primarily due to retirements in The GOP, and replacing them with Trump friendly Dems, and GOP Congressmen, and having a Slim Majority even considered a victory for you guys?

Your Blue Wave resulted in the largest Senate majority in over 100 years and made Donald Trump the first President since JFK to gain seats in The Senate in a midterm.

That’s the type of attitude we need. Let’s Just gridlock for the next two years dumbass.

Pelosi said the same thing last night.

I am confused on why it’s bad.
A lot of her allies got the boot, and they are on thin Ice with all the Trump Friendly Moderates Dems and GOP and Conservatives coming in to Congress.

She may not even get House Speaker.

The House Dems are now going to have to work with The President or face getting slaughtered in 2020.

Pelosi said the same thing last night.

I am confused on why it’s bad.

I can still hear his words, about Democrats. Maybe we need a new speaker. If he had not lost the house, he'd be bragging and keeping on with is divisive words. Now he wants to play nice. We do not want the wall, and want the ACA and expanded Medicaid, and want SS and Medicare to stay the same. There are very huge differences.

He said that just for show. He knows that Democrats have no intention of doing any such thing.

Forum List

Back