Now it makes sense

Right wing extremists made these people loot, and burn down businesses? They really are crafty.

There has been more than 1 rtwinger apprehended doing exactly what you claim the left is doing. Umbrella Man, remember him?

I've seen countless videos of people looting stores in recent weeks. Not one of them was wielding an umbrella. :dunno:

The author of the story is Suzanne Smalley who has a podcast about conspiracy theories. She sees conspiracy everywhere.

Right wing extremists made these people loot, and burn down businesses? They really are crafty.

There has been more than 1 rtwinger apprehended doing exactly what you claim the left is doing. Umbrella Man, remember him?

I've seen countless videos of people looting stores in recent weeks. Not one of them was wielding an umbrella. :dunno:

There is a pattern. When you see a person calmly going along and breaking windows in no particular hurry, that's a Rightwinger. Umbrella Man was from an earlier Riot where he actually carried an umbrella. He was a member of a White Supremist Right Wing Motorcycle Group that was there just to keep things at a boil. I saw that method in Portland and again in the latest, just no umbrella this time. And Umbrella Man is doing some hard time right about now.

Bottom line is the governors and mayors would not put up with the rioting if they believed white racists were behind it.

First off if Trump was a racist like the left claimed, his intelligence department would be quick to tell him racists were behind Seattle and Portland and this would have stayed out,.

Secondly, the governors and mayors would not put up such a fight to get the federal government out if they thought the riots were white racists.

Not buying into the story, it makes no sense. Sounds like a blame shifting thread to employ a false narrative.

First they are painted as toothless uneducated hillbillies, now they are painted as covert geniuses pulling off a vast conspiracy to get blacks to destroy their own neighborhoods.

They are organized, know exactly where to be when, where the cops and the Guards are at any given time. These aren't toothless hill billies. These are professionals. When bagged, they know enough to keep their mouths shut.

There is a pattern. When you see a person calmly going along and breaking windows in no particular hurry, that's a Rightwinger. Umbrella Man was from an earlier Riot where he actually carried an umbrella. He was a member of a White Supremist Right Wing Motorcycle Group that was there just to keep things at a boil. I saw that method in Portland and again in the latest, just no umbrella this time. And Umbrella Man is doing some hard time right about now.
If it is true, then Portland would shut it down immediately and they have not. Also video after video in Portland where blacks are involved, are they white racists in disguise?

I believe there are racists and other groups involved however the main faction is BLM and the violent Antifa groups.

Bottom line is the governors and mayors would not put up with the rioting if they believed white racists were behind it.

First off if Trump was a racist like the left claimed, his intelligence department would be quick to tell him racists were behind Seattle and Portland and this would have stayed out,.

Secondly, the governors and mayors would not put up such a fight to get the federal government out if they thought the riots were white racists.

Not buying into the story, it makes no sense. Sounds like a blame shifting thread to employ a false narrative.

Then you ain't buyin it. Fine. But it all makes sense. It's another method to get Rump reelected.

I know who Umbrella Man is. He was one dude who was in the news for maybe a week. Did he somehow influence people hundreds of miles away, many who have probably never heard of him, to smash windows, and run off with sneakers?

First they are painted as toothless uneducated hillbillies, now they are painted as covert geniuses pulling off a vast conspiracy to get blacks to destroy their own neighborhoods.

Remember how the left said Reagan was a bumbling idiot and had Alzheimer’s, yet then they portrayed his actions of an evil genius. They did the same to Bush and now Trump. The pattern is quite old and tired.

If it is true, then Portland would shut it down immediately and they have not. Also video after video in Portland where blacks are involved, are they white racists in disguise?

I believe there are racists and other groups involved however the main faction is BLM and the violent Antifa groups.

I gave you the pattern to look for and you refuse to admit it exists. You vote for Rump. I won't.

Then you ain't buyin it. Fine. But it all makes sense. It's another method to get Rump reelected.

So the governors of Oregon and Washington and the mayors of Seattle and Portland are trying to get Trump elected?

That is pretty stupid stuff you believe.

I know who Umbrella Man is. He was one dude who was in the news for maybe a week. Did he somehow influence people hundreds of miles away, many who have probably never heard of him, to smash windows, and run off with sneakers?

he wasn't alone. And the instigators NEVER steal from the stores. They cause just enough havoc to set off the mob mentality. Then they move on. Next town or city and next protest.

I gave you the pattern to look for and you refuse to admit it exists. You vote for Rump. I won't.

I’m not voting for Trump, voting for either two parties is the definition of insanity. You have shown no pattern you have twisted patterns for you silly agenda.

So the governors of Oregon and Washington and the mayors of Seattle and Portland are trying to get Trump elected?

That is pretty stupid stuff you believe.

Not seeing what is really going on is pretty stupid stuff as well. But you go ahead and vote for Rump. I won't. Rump wants it to continue so he can play the big man. I want it to be stopped by locals. And if left alone, they will stop it.

Forum List

Back