Now that it is OK to kill innocent protestors...

Move along, he was white and full of white privilege, nothing to see here

So these guys are armed & trespassing on someone else's land.

I am sure if they were another color you think the cops would have said that is OK...

History isn't your strong subject?

Get lost foreigner, this doesn't concern you. That and I think you're dumber than a sack of hammers
IknVO3Tl.jpg

I am sure if they were another color you think the cops would have said that is OK...

If they were another color, people like you would have said "the only reason they're saying anything is because they are (fill in the blank)"

Hey, Big Brother loves you. He would never do you harm. And if you disagree with that, he'll be forced to kill you or throw you in a cage. It's for your own good. Now, just STFU and do what you're told. Have a nice day. :)

Get lost foreigner, this doesn't concern you. That and I think you're dumber than a sack of hammers
View attachment 61290

Left loons love using terms they have no idea of the meaning. Run along "ace" and take your childish meme with you.....and here you thought you mattered

Let's hope the little creeps keep their promise.

soo.., you want more bloodshed rather than a peaceful resolution.., typical of a blood thirsty liberfool!! :up:
Fuck 'em. The wanna be tough guys showed up from out of state and disrupted, endangered and cost the locals and state tons of money to play pretend soldier. They need to either put their hands in the air and walk out of the refuge unarmed or finish the game they started. This is not a situation for fools playing with weapons and dressed up like soldiers. Bad situation for bluffing.

Gee, I wonder how the Nazis could avoid any more violence. Hmmmm...

It's a real poser.

The ole Goose Stepper morons are deeply depressed over the fact their beloved Big Brother didn't kill more of em. They behave eerily similar to how most German Citizens did in Nazi Germany.

They cheer Big Brother on as he kills and imprisons more & more Citizens. They're the reason we've become this Police State. Big Brother couldn't have done it without their full support.

The ole Goose Stepper morons are deeply depressed over the fact their beloved Big Brother didn't kill more of em. They behave eerily similar to how most German Citizens did in Nazi Germany.

They cheer Big Brother on as he kills and imprisons more & more Citizens. They're the reason we've become this Police State. Big Brother couldn't have done it without their full support.

big brother couldn't have done it without idiots armed on federal land, wearing cowboy hats playing western and other idiots cheering them on and on and on ..

big brother didn't make them do anything ... their choice.

One man's 'Terrorist' is another man's Freedom Fighter. By loyal Goose Stepper standards, our Founding Fathers were nothing but 'Terrorists' who should have been killed.

What's happening to our country? These people are actually heroes. They bravely stood for something. I consider them and our Founding Fathers, Freedom Fighters. How bout you?

big brother couldn't have done it without idiots armed on federal land, wearing cowboy hats playing western and other idiots cheering them on and on and on ..

big brother didn't make them do anything ... their choice.

So it's what they wear is all that matters to you? Wow, pretty shallow and short-sighted. No one should be cheering for Big Brother on this.

Sorry, dummy. Your transparent tactic won't work.

I have already pointed out who the Nazis are. It's the invaders.

And I am not speaking figuratively, either. They have white supremacist connections. It's who they are.

So go ahead and keep defending them, sucker.

This is David Fry, one of the invaders. He is a white supremacist who worships Hitler and admires ISIS:

20tkkud.png

From the link:

Mr. Fry’s social media history shows that he regularly posts anti-Semitic, pro-Nazi and homophobic comments.

When asked to explain his feelings about Israel and the Islamic State, Mr. Fry spoke at length of government conspiracies, plots against multiple countries, Sept. 11, court records, computer viruses on Japanese computers, Fukushima and a Jewish conspiracy against the free world that involves causing nuclear meltdowns

So if the situation were reversed, and they'd have killed a law enforcement officer and escaped,

you RWnuts would deem that the proper outcome?

Jesus Christ!

One Nazi invader is dead. Good.

There are a handful of other Nazi invaders hiding in the refuge, and they say they are willing to die while attempting to avenge their Nazi butt buddy's death.

Let's hope the little creeps keep their promise.
=============
Any of the " occupiers " / terrorists who are arrested should be given minimum sentences of 20 years in Leavenworth prison.

The Feds messed up with the first Bundy " occupation " by not blowing them off of the freakin' map and so, as expected, they tried it again.

They should have used the " occupied " site as a training ground for drone operators the day after they " occupied " it.

They deserve what they are getting and more.

Forum List

Back