Now that it is OK to kill innocent protestors...

This is Steph on Black Lives Matter

I'd say they should thank their lucky stars they didn't get run over. This type of crap can anger the wrong person. they must like playing with fire or they really are plain ole idiots

This is Steph on White Nazi Sympathizers who engage in an armed standoff

It's a bunch of white guys protesting the feds so the citizens believe they should be killed for it evidently.

Any Questions?
I have a question....If there was a cure for stupid, do you think Steph would take it?

I'd say they should thank their lucky stars they didn't get run over. This type of crap can anger the wrong person. they must like playing with fire or they really are plain ole idiots

It's a bunch of white guys protesting the feds so the citizens believe they should be killed for it evidently.

Any Questions?
I have a question....If there was a cure for stupid, do you think Steph would take it?

Would call it commie re-education, most likely.

Any Questions?

No, because of the aforementioned stupidity she already possesses

Forum List

Back