Now that it is OK to kill innocent protestors...

Here's the mug shot of one of the inbreds in the Bundy Gang.

(*Cue Dueling Banjos*)

This is Ryan Bundy, whose face was run over when he was 7.

ap8ot3.jpg

Oregon: Ammon Bundy, others arrested; LaVoy Finicum killed - CNN.com

I was kind of wondering what happen to the right to assemble in this country when the police seems to think it can shoot anyone it wants. We all assume that the police office was acting in self defense but we don't know that for sure and consider the numerous cases of kill happy federal officers (ruby ridge) in this country we may want to question whether or not the officer was acting in self-defense.

One insurrectionist was killed after allegedly reacting in a violent manner with a firearm, not a protest sign. Hold back on the rush to judgment your freakin' reactionary until you have proof of the circumstances. There is no right to assemble with the aim to commit open rebellion you idiot! One does not redress their grievances through unlawful means brandishing firearms! An armed force, read that FAR RIGHT WING MILITIA OF BUBBA's, taking over public lands is not only unlawful but damned stupid and a possible indication of decades of intense inbreeding with the stupid gene becoming dominant!!!!

Last edited:
These are a lot like the OWS. I don't believe either were/are right in their protests. You don't occupy others property, you don't threaten to harm others.

Until more evidence is in whether the police were in the right or wrong. Time will tell.

Sad situation for all involved, let's hope this ends peacefully.

Just like OWS except they didnt point deadly weapons and threaten violence so yeah....same thing

They took over private property, they let women get raped, they let people get robbed and did nothing to help expel or catch the crooks, they pissed on people's front doors, they crapped on police cars. Both groups are/were in the wrong. The fact your bias gets in the way doesn't change that.

Oh you mean the protestors werent cops and therefore they are just like gun wielding wackoos who threaten the police. You must do Yoga, thats quite a stretch.
No, they inhibited the police from coming into their camps to investigate and failed to cooperate. They are illegally staying on property defying police orders, obstructing justice. Raped and stole. Damaged others property. Seem pretty similar to me. That's my opinion, you don't like it, I really don't care, you are here for my entertainment and failing badly.

Same thing fairy strikes again...people with guns are just like people without them using a word jumble of false logic

Wrong is wrong. Is protecting a rapist equivalent to a guy threatening with a gun? Both are illegal, both are wrong and both should land you jail time. Hopefully those in the wrong at the traffic stop get convicted. Hopefully all those in that government property end the standoff peacefully and they get the book thrown at them.

These are a lot like the OWS. I don't believe either were/are right in their protests. You don't occupy others property, you don't threaten to harm others.

Until more evidence is in whether the police were in the right or wrong. Time will tell.

Sad situation for all involved, let's hope this ends peacefully.

Just like OWS except they didnt point deadly weapons and threaten violence so yeah....same thing

They took over private property, they let women get raped, they let people get robbed and did nothing to help expel or catch the crooks, they pissed on people's front doors, they crapped on police cars. Both groups are/were in the wrong. The fact your bias gets in the way doesn't change that.
Yes....and any that got caught were arrested THEN, charged THEN, and hopefully went to court soon after.
We hope that is what happens to all law breakers.

It's an addition to the pressure building up. Ruby Ridge, Waco, this is another one.

I was kind of wondering what happen to the right to assemble in this country when the police seems to think it can shoot anyone it wants. We all assume that the police office was acting in self defense but we don't know that for sure and consider the numerous cases of kill happy federal officers (ruby ridge) in this country we may want to question whether or not the officer was acting in self-defense.
Where were you on May 4, 1970? Where were you during the Homstead, Pennsylvania steel strike or the Matewan, West Virginia coal strikes?

There is a much longer tradition of shooting down protesters than the Right Wing wants to recognize.

Oh you mean the protestors werent cops and therefore they are just like gun wielding wackoos who threaten the police. You must do Yoga, thats quite a stretch.
No, they inhibited the police from coming into their camps to investigate and failed to cooperate. They are illegally staying on property defying police orders, obstructing justice. Raped and stole. Damaged others property. Seem pretty similar to me. That's my opinion, you don't like it, I really don't care, you are here for my entertainment and failing badly.

Same thing fairy strikes again...people with guns are just like people without them using a word jumble of false logic

Wrong is wrong.

Yes but, gun doesn't equal no gun. Running a stop sign is wrong but it's not like pointing a gun at someone Mr. ALL sin is equal.

Is protecting a rapist equivalent to a guy threatening with a gun? Both are illegal, both are wrong and both should land you jail time.

That's the third time you said that without proof. Who was "protecting a rapist"? Link?

No? I thought so

The federal government does what they want, they have no morals...

FTA:

Everyone obeyed orders to surrender except LaVoy Finicum and Ryan Bundy, Ammon Bundy's brother, the official told CNN.
Shots were fired, but it's unclear who fired first, the source said. Ryan Bundy was wounded, and Finicum died.

snip

Finicum was one of the most outspoken occupiers who took over the refuge building near Burns on January 2 to protest federal land policies.

Earlier this month, the father of 11 told CNN he doesn't want to die -- but would never go behind bars. *wink wink*

"I'm just not going to prison," Finicum said. "Look at the stars. There's no way I'm going to sit in a concrete cell where I can't see the stars and roll out my bedroll on the ground. That's just not going to happen. I want to be able to get up in the morning and throw my saddle on my horse and go check on my cows. It's OK. I've lived a good life. God's been gracious to me."

Defending a criminal with a death wish. Nice man

It's a bunch of white guys protesting the feds so the citizens believe they should be killed for it evidently. now a bunch of white people like in the OWS, they can take over public property turn into in dump and they think that's not a problem. everything being done under Obama is worse than even under Clinton going around killing Americans citizens.

You speed off from a roadblock, and then after crashing get out of the vehicle and run at cops, you should get shot ... regardless of skin color.

Now that it is OK to kill innocent protestors...

This how the fascists use lying propaganda to deceive, like the nazis did. Criminal acts of taking over government buildings and government land with guns is NOT INNOCENT! Threatening and trying to intimidate law enforcement with guns is also criminal. They are all guilty of treason.

It's a bunch of white guys protesting the feds so the citizens believe they should be killed for it evidently. now a bunch of white people like in the OWS, they can take over public property turn into in dump and they think that's not a problem. everything being done under Obama is worse than even under Clinton going around killing Americans citizens.

Earlier this month, the father of 11 told CNN he doesn't want to die -- but would never go behind bars. *wink wink*

This is Steph on Black Lives Matter

I'd say they should thank their lucky stars they didn't get run over. This type of crap can anger the wrong person. they must like playing with fire or they really are plain ole idiots

This is Steph on White Nazi Sympathizers who engage in an armed standoff

It's a bunch of white guys protesting the feds so the citizens believe they should be killed for it evidently.

Any Questions?

Not only ok, dumb Goose Stepper assholes are actually celebrating it. But little do they know, it's gonna effect them too.

Forum List

Back