Now that it is OK to kill innocent protestors...

I watched it unfold and all they did was stand there. They let the people loot and burn places down ..

armed aggression and active armed resistance from a man with a publicly expressed death wish...is INNOCENT protest?
Ferguson they were rioting and the police did NOTHING.. Why two different outcomes/

Picture of "nothing"

_79245008_024867965-1.jpg
What happened to Mike browns family for inciting riots. Not a damn thing

Do you see that nothing you said happened? Heres more nothing while you try to change the subject

ferguson-riot-police.jpg

BS. Totally BS...they were overwhelmed but they were NOT "just standing there". Why do you lie so easily and so often?

Oregon: Ammon Bundy, others arrested; LaVoy Finicum killed - CNN.com

I was kind of wondering what happen to the right to assemble in this country when the police seems to think it can shoot anyone it wants. We all assume that the police office was acting in self defense but we don't know that for sure and consider the numerous cases of kill happy federal officers (ruby ridge) in this country we may want to question whether or not the officer was acting in self-defense.

they weren't innocent protesters. they raised arms against government troops.

they should have had tanks out there weeks ago.

loon

I was kind of wondering what happen to the right to assemble in this country when the police seems to think it can shoot anyone it wants. We all assume that the police office was acting in self defense but we don't know that for sure and consider the numerous cases of kill happy federal officers (ruby ridge) in this country we may want to question whether or not the officer was acting in self-defense.

they weren't innocent protesters. they raised arms against government troops.

they should have had tanks out there weeks ago.

loon

Tanks are only for unarmed blacks

These are a lot like the OWS. I don't believe either were/are right in their protests. You don't occupy others property, you don't threaten to harm others.

Until more evidence is in whether the police were in the right or wrong. Time will tell.

Sad situation for all involved, let's hope this ends peacefully.

These are a lot like the OWS. I don't believe either were/are right in their protests. You don't occupy others property, you don't threaten to harm others.

Until more evidence is in whether the police were in the right or wrong. Time will tell.

Just like OWS except they didnt point deadly weapons and threaten violence so yeah....same thing

One Nazi invader is dead. Good.

There are a handful of other Nazi invaders hiding in the refuge, and they say they are willing to die while attempting to avenge their Nazi butt buddy's death.

Let's hope the little creeps keep their promise.

And the culture of death is heard from, and invoking NAZI, interesting irony.

Heard he had his hands up. Are the cons going to trash that scenario like they have in the past? :cool-45:
I know..."Hands Up! Don't Shoot!" suddenly sounds good to the RW.......
==========

Witnesses say he CHARGED the officers. He deserved what he got.

Every one of the people in the compound or who have gone there in support of the seditionists should receive a sentence of 20 years in Leavenworth Prison with no parole.

One Nazi invader is dead. Good.

There are a handful of other Nazi invaders hiding in the refuge, and they say they are willing to die while attempting to avenge their Nazi butt buddy's death.

Let's hope the little creeps keep their promise.

And the culture of death is heard from, and invoking NAZI, interesting irony.
See posts 36, 37, and 38, willfully blind monkey.

They are Nazis.

And ISIS sympathizers.

Just like OWS except they didnt point deadly weapons and threaten violence so yeah....same thing

They took over private property, they let women get raped, they let people get robbed and did nothing to help expel or catch the crooks, they pissed on people's front doors, they crapped on police cars. Both groups are/were in the wrong. The fact your bias gets in the way doesn't change that.

They took over private property, they let women get raped, they let people get robbed and did nothing to help expel or catch the crooks, they pissed on people's front doors, they crapped on police cars. Both groups are/were in the wrong. The fact your bias gets in the way doesn't change that.

Oh you mean the protestors werent cops and therefore they are just like gun wielding wackoos who threaten the police. You must do Yoga, thats quite a stretch.

Cognitive Dissonance: Finding out the creeps you have been defending are Nazis and ISIS sympathizers.

"B-b-b-but...Nazis are left wing!"

:lol:

Priceless.

Heard he had his hands up. Are the cons going to trash that scenario like they have in the past? :cool-45:
I know..."Hands Up! Don't Shoot!" suddenly sounds good to the RW.......
==========

Witnesses say he CHARGED the officers. He deserved what he got.

Every one of the people in the compound or who have gone there in support of the seditionists should receive a sentence of 20 years in Leavenworth Prison with no parole.

Who are the witnesses?

where is the BLM? where is Obama wailing about those might have been a son if he had one?

talk about POLICE state. This is from the frikken Federal Government folks

The juxtaposition I keep seeing is the long line of cop cars chasing down an old compact car that has two unarmed people in it and riddling the car with 130 shots, murdering the two people inside for no reason. And a few armed militia-men that are armed and have said they will use violence and them resisting, one of them dead.

Yes quite the difference.

Oh you mean the protestors werent cops and therefore they are just like gun wielding wackoos who threaten the police. You must do Yoga, thats quite a stretch.
No, they inhibited the police from coming into their camps to investigate and failed to cooperate. They are illegally staying on property defying police orders, obstructing justice. Raped and stole. Damaged others property. Seem pretty similar to me. That's my opinion, you don't like it, I really don't care, you are here for my entertainment and failing badly.

No, they inhibited the police from coming into their camps to investigate and failed to cooperate. They are illegally staying on property defying police orders, obstructing justice. Raped and stole. Damaged others property. Seem pretty similar to me. That's my opinion, you don't like it, I really don't care, you are here for my entertainment and failing badly.

Same thing fairy strikes again...people with guns are just like people without them using a word jumble of false logic

Yes....and any that got caught were arrested THEN, charged THEN, and hopefully went to court soon after.

Forum List

Back