Now that it is OK to kill innocent protestors...

The ole Goose Stepper morons are deeply depressed over the fact their beloved Big Brother didn't kill more of em. They behave eerily similar to how most German Citizens did in Nazi Germany.

They cheer Big Brother on as he kills and imprisons more & more Citizens. They're the reason we've become this Police State. Big Brother couldn't have done it without their full support.

big brother couldn't have done it without idiots armed on federal land, wearing cowboy hats playing western and other idiots cheering them on and on and on ..

big brother didn't make them do anything ... their choice.

So it's what they wear is all that matters to you? Wow, pretty shallow and short-sighted. No one should be cheering for Big Brother on this.

why don't you join them ?

This is who you rubes are sucking off: Nazis.

And a WN started this topic.

What's happening to our country? These people are actually heroes. They bravely stood for something. I consider them and our Founding Fathers, Freedom Fighters. How bout you?

What would George Washington do?

The American Experience | The Duel | People & Events | The Whiskey Rebellion

President George Washington instead put state militias on the ready and sent in negotiators. When talks proved fruitless, Washington acquiesced to Hamilton's view. A force of 13,000 militia troops, led by Hamilton and Virginia governor Henry Lee, marched into western Pennsylvania.

Oregon: Ammon Bundy, others arrested; LaVoy Finicum killed - CNN.com

I was kind of wondering what happen to the right to assemble in this country when the police seems to think it can shoot anyone it wants. We all assume that the police office was acting in self defense but we don't know that for sure and consider the numerous cases of kill happy federal officers (ruby ridge) in this country we may want to question whether or not the officer was acting in self-defense.

LOL suddenly 'Black Lives Matter'- when they happen to be white.

Big Brothers falut ..

bundy.jpg

derp derp derp ..

should have had a Blackhawk fly over the bridge and scrape it with a .50 cal ..

armed aggression and active armed resistance from a man with a publicly expressed death wish...is INNOCENT protest?
Ferguson they were rioting and the police did NOTHING.. Why two different outcomes/

they did nothing at the wildlife refuge with these guys.. they left them alone.

different extenuating circumstances in different scenarios turn out different results.

I was kind of wondering what happen to the right to assemble in this country when the police seems to think it can shoot anyone it wants. We all assume that the police office was acting in self defense but we don't know that for sure and consider the numerous cases of kill happy federal officers (ruby ridge) in this country we may want to question whether or not the officer was acting in self-defense.

LOL suddenly 'Black Lives Matter'- when they happen to be white.

U WIN!

Move along, he was white and full of white privilege, nothing to see here

So these guys are armed & trespassing on someone else's land.

I am sure if they were another color you think the cops would have said that is OK...

History isn't your strong subject?

Get lost foreigner, this doesn't concern you. That and I think you're dumber than a sack of hammers

Ahh, so I must have hit a nerve there... You talk all tough but you have no defence except insults...

Come on, tell us what would happen if a bunch of young black men trespass armed on to someone else's property...

No you didn't hit a nerve, I find you a clueless annoying troll. Black men did trespass and they didn't get shot, perhaps if you actually lived here you would know that. Troll

So you are saying if a bunch armed black men trespass on someone else's land and threaten the poilice. A member of their group has killed police in the past.
BUNDY SUPPORTER: I Remember The Alleged Las Vegas Cop Killers, And They Seemed 'Sketchy'

And you want the police to back down from land theft... So much for law and order...

I wonder would you accept it if they were Muslims after killing a Police Officer they decided to take a stand on someone else's land...

A lot of credit has to go to the Officers in this case, it is a hard job..

do you remember all those unarmed blacks killed by police??? were they the bad guys then or only when they shoot a white guy?

One Nazi invader is dead. Good.

There are a handful of other Nazi invaders hiding in the refuge, and they say they are willing to die while attempting to avenge their Nazi butt buddy's death.

Let's hope the little creeps keep their promise.

Hmmm. I don't recall the totalitarian asshats calling for the deaths of the OWS creeps who actively destroyed public property for months. Shit,they worshiped those cretins like they were deities.

Over the last few months when discussing Obama, Hillary, etc Liberals threw out the declaration that people are innocent until proven guilty, without an indictment / charges / conviction there is no guilt, have rebuked Conservatives for opining that Hillary is guilty as hell, and hypocritically demanded to know why Conservatives do not believe in the concept of 'innocent until proven guilty'....

Now these same 'champions of Constitutional Rights and Justice' can't help immediately declaring the man who was gunned down without ever being arrested / charged and these men who have been arrested but not had their day in court are
'Guilty', 'Got what they deserved', 'was white and full of white privilege, nothing to see here' ('nice' RACIST rant), and 'One Nazi invader is dead - Good'.

These Liberals have exposed and fully demonstrated their own despicable, hypocritical, partisan, and racist identities.... No credibility. No integrity.

(I don't care if you respond or not because I don't care what you say in your own justification and defense. What you said before you knew someone took notice in what you said, what you revealed about yourself before you were called out, is more telling and truthful than whatever you spew now. You're done...at least on this issue.)

armed aggression and active armed resistance from a man with a publicly expressed death wish...is INNOCENT protest?
Ferguson they were rioting and the police did NOTHING.. Why two different outcomes/

Picture of "nothing"

_79245008_024867965-1.jpg
What happened to Mike browns family for inciting riots. Not a damn thing

Of course not... they are heroes. T hes leftwingers are some loony fuckers. Up is down, wrong is right, white is black...

do you remember all those unarmed blacks killed by police??? were they the bad guys then or only when they shoot a white guy?
Details of the circumstances actually matter. It isn't as simple as 'white or 'lack' victim?!

In the weeks since the group began its occupation, local and federal law enforcement officials had called for the occupation to end peacefully. On Tuesday, after these calls and attempts at negotiations went nowhere, authorities moved to arrest several group members while they were away from the compound.

A total of eight people were arrested, at the shootout and other locations.

After the exchange of gunfire on a highway, Ammon Bundy, the group’s leader, and others were arrested on federal charges.

Other members of the group remained at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge, but before the sun rose over a remote swath of eastern Oregon previously best known for its bird-watching, authorities said they were blocking access to the federal land.

Federal agents seal off occupied Oregon refuge after leaders arrested, one killed in shootout

Forum List

Back