Now that it is proven obozo witetapped Trump.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alt Fact lie and more fake news from Rocko. Run along. Now watch Missouri_Mike show up and act the Bozo.

The problem is that no one has, or can, proven that Obama could wiretap anyone.

Last edited:
I came here to read this post and saw someone running out of it with their head up their ass. I think it was JakeStarkey, hard to tell with all the mumbling.

Yeah, it would be really easy for him to dress up as a janitor and install a bunch of wires in Trump Tower. Trump and his building administrators would not recognize him, because "all black people look the same".

Alt Fact lie and more fake news from Rocko. Run along.

What's a matter jakey dear? It seems like I caught you in a a bit of a tizzy. Could it be the whole world has caught on to the shame know as liberalism???

I came here to read this post and saw someone running out of it with their head up their ass. I think it was JakeStarkey, hard to tell with all the mumbling.
^^^ Right on time, as I predicted. Mike, your manlove for Trump is what it is, but the fact is this: Trump is in the trap and is not getting out of it. #2 and #2 above.

Is anyone going to post proof for the OP?

Mod Message:

The only place to put "Call-Out" threads with members named in the title or OPost are the "Taunting Forums". The Flame Zone, Badlands, or Rubber Room. DEFINITELY -- not in Politics.
Rocko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back