Now that Obama has apologized ...

Here's the problem. It's not just the 46 million who have no insurance that were the problem, it's the 25 million who have inadequate insurance.

Of that 25 million, about 4 million have insurance that is SO bad that it doesn't even meet the bare minimum standards that ObamaCare sets out.

Yes. Inadequate coverage. Elderly need maternity coverage required by Obamacare.

How much do you think that's really costing? Or is this just an "absurdity" that you like to point out.

It was amusing listening to the Obama shills on the Sunday morning news shows saying that "Obama has apologized" as if that was reason to "get over it" and move on ... without them seeming at all interested in the specifics of what Obama supposedly apologized for and what he failed to acknowledge.

How can journalists care so little about being used as tools by someone who deliberately perpetrated fraud on the nation to push an agenda the American people would have objected to if they had been informed about it?

It remains incomprehensible.

Doesn't matter how much he lied, how voters were manipulated, how much his agenda costs, how many millions of people will remain uninsured, .... they still parrot whatever line he feeds them.

How can this mindset possibly be explained?

Probably because the truth is,

"If you are too dumb to know how badly your insurance company is ripping you off, and they won't be able to do that anymore, you will really be better off" doesn't sell as well.

Here's the problem. It's not just the 46 million who have no insurance that were the problem, it's the 25 million who have inadequate insurance.

Of that 25 million, about 4 million have insurance that is SO bad that it doesn't even meet the bare minimum standards that ObamaCare sets out.

It should also be pointed out a contributing part of the problem is the REFUSAL of REpublican governors to set up Health Care exchanges for their states.

Joe, I carry a health insurance license, the plan we had (70/30 PPO with Humana) was just fine for our needs and I knew it. We never had a problem with a claim and were quite satisfied. It was cancelled. The new plan is about 40% more with deductibles that are roughly 40% higher.

The fact is, it's not just me. Anyone who makes more than Obama's "arbitrary" 400% of Medicaid limit are getting fucked. I put "arbitrary" in quotes because I have no doubt it was calculated to buy votes via subsidies.

I know the Left doesn't have a very high opinion of the individual -- the "community" is very groovy, though -- but now that the ACA has been shoved up our ass I think we can be honest about it. This is about getting the middle class and up to pony up, and they're gonna pay. Three cheers for the Politics of Envy, it's a brilliant political strategy.

Last edited:
Most people will save money? If that's true then why are Dems running from it? Because most people won't save money. I'm in the individual market...I got my cancellation notice...I'm not going to save money and I had to call my provider to find out what my new policy costs because the gov site was FUBAR. You're a tool.

If Obamacare could stand on it's own it wouldn't require a Democrat jack-booted mandate.

You know that government is going to collect the money, spend it on whatever is a waste of money and add it to the Federal Unfunded Liabilities..(126.5 Trillion)

It's just another Democrat Ponzi scheme and the rubes in the Democrat Party are too stupid to understand they're being screwed over, they believe it's all political.

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Last edited:
[

Joe, I carry a health insurance license, the plan we had (70/30 PPO with Humana) was just fine for our needs and I knew it. We never had a problem with a claim and were quite satisfied. It was cancelled. The new plan is about 40% more with deductibles that are roughly 40% higher.

The fact is, it's not just me. Anyone who makes more than Obama's "arbitrary" 400% of Medicaid limit are getting fucked. I put "arbitrary" in quotes because I have no doubt it was calculated to buy votes via subsidies.

I know the Left doesn't have a very high opinion of the individual -- the "community" is very groovy, though -- but now that the ACA has been shoved up our ass I think we can be honest about it. This is about getting the middle class and up to pony up, and they're gonna pay. Three cheers for the Politics of Envy, it's a brilliant political strategy.

My first response... "what Middle Class". The GOP has been dismantling the middle class for 30 years now.

Second- have you actually gone on line and shopped around?

Third, do you live in a state where a douchebag Republican governor refused to set up exchanges? If so, your rage is misdirected.

Fourth, 400% of the medicaid limit is $115,920 . Sorry, that's twice what the average American makes. You really can pony up for a better plan.

Here's the problem with the individual market.

It discriminates against the sick in favor of the healthy, the young in favor of the old, and men in favor of women.

So sad for America. After this dismantling of which Joe speaks, Democrats came along and added insult to injury.

So sad for America. After this dismantling of which Joe speaks, Democrats came along and added insult to injury.

Republicans contolled the white house 20 of the last 32 years...

They totally own what happened to the middle class.

But, hell, I'll happily go back to what we had before that senile idiot Reagan.

Unionization, tariffs, and high tax rates on the rich and heavy investment in infrastructure.

Yes. Inadequate coverage. Elderly need maternity coverage required by Obamacare.

How much do you think that's really costing? Or is this just an "absurdity" that you like to point out.

Cheap absurdity is absurdity.

You are aware that the apology is meaningless aren't you?

see my sig line about apologies.., from ANYONE, they are useless.

i had someone apologize to me over something pretty serious, yet to this very day i have not gotten any satisfaction from that apology.., and thinking about it still makes me furious and want revenge..., some call it "closure"

This certainly isn't hurting single payer chances...and it's pubs and insurers who SHOULD be for this plan, but they're blinded by hate, greed, and stupidity. You dupes will believe anthing they say, for days on end, brainwashed ones lol...

talk about being brain washed :lmao: i would like to say if anyone is brain washed it would have to be you liberfools.., but first you will need a brain for that washing. :lmao:

Absurdity is selling people insurance policies that cover nothing, and then trying to claim they are covered, which is exactly what the insurance industry was doing in the individual market.

Absurdity is selling people insurance policies that cover nothing, and then trying to claim they are covered, which is exactly what the insurance industry was doing in the individual market.

Right youre a victim of not being able to read your policy.

Betcha got suckered into more ARM than you could afford.

Naw, man, I've got a fixed rate mortgage and a credit score of 787, thanks for asking.

But the reality is, no matter how smart you think you are, they've had a team of lawyers putting in loopholes and weasel words into that policy and fine print and legalize.

You vs. an Insurance Company, you are always going to lose... unless the government makes them play fair.

Naw, man, I've got a fixed rate mortgage and a credit score of 787, thanks for asking.

But the reality is, no matter how smart you think you are, they've had a team of lawyers putting in loopholes and weasel words into that policy and fine print and legalize.

You vs. an Insurance Company, you are always going to lose... unless the government makes them play fair.

You seem to have bought a lesser policy which you didn't understand.

Probably why you still have a mortgage at your age.

You seem to have bought a lesser policy which you didn't understand.

Probably why you still have a mortgage at your age.

No, I still have a mortgage because I sold my first property back in 2000, and bought a new one in 2004.

But that's okay, you are a little slow. You sit at the great man's table hoping he will throw you a few scraps.

But that's okay, you are a little slow. You sit at the great man's table hoping he will throw you a few scraps.

Great men seat me at the table.

Scraps = Competitive salary, good insurance (well was before Ocare), Profit sharing, retirement, season ticket access, paid vacations. paid sick, bonuses

Here's the first problem, if you believe the 46 million figure then you have to ask yourself why they were uninsured. How many of them were unemployed, under-employed, worked for a company that didn't offer insurance, homeless, in the country illegally, couldn't afford to buy a policy on the individual market...I'd be willing to bet that most of those people could have gotten on Medicaid. I'd also be willing to bet that this group of people cannot just run out and buy a policy now just because the government snapped their fingers and told them they now have to. The PPACA hasn't fixed any of those conditions.

You do realize that what you just said is that 21 million of the "inadequate" plans are adequate?

It should also be pointed out a contributing part of the problem is the REFUSAL of REpublican governors to set up Health Care exchanges for their states.

There's a legal reason for this, if you want to blame anyone for this happening then blame the people who wrote the law. If SCOTUS eventually determines that a federally run exchange can levy fines on businesses and individuals who don't participate you will then see exchanges set up in those states.

Republicans contolled the white house 20 of the last 32 years...

They totally own what happened to the middle class.

But, hell, I'll happily go back to what we had before that senile idiot Reagan.

Unionization, tariffs, and high tax rates on the rich and heavy investment in infrastructure.

How many years did the GOP control Congress in that time period? How many years did the GOP control both the House and the Senate? There's a lot of focus in this forum on the White House but I'd much rather control Congress.

The fact is that it is absurd and it calls into question the experience, competence, and intent of the people who wrote the law. We should all be concerned about the presence of such an absurd requirement.

Scraps = Competitive salary, good insurance (well was before Ocare), Profit sharing, retirement, season ticket access, paid vacations. paid sick, bonuses

Guy, you are at the kiddie table.

Be quiet while the grownups talk.

Here's the first problem, if you believe the 46 million figure then you have to ask yourself why they were uninsured. How many of them were unemployed, under-employed, worked for a company that didn't offer insurance, homeless, in the country illegally, couldn't afford to buy a policy on the individual market...I'd be willing to bet that most of those people could have gotten on Medicaid. I'd also be willing to bet that this group of people cannot just run out and buy a policy now just because the government snapped their fingers and told them they now have to. The PPACA hasn't fixed any of those conditions.

You do realize that what you just said is that 21 million of the "inadequate" plans are adequate?

There's a legal reason for this, if you want to blame anyone for this happening then blame the people who wrote the law. If SCOTUS eventually determines that a federally run exchange can levy fines on businesses and individuals who don't participate you will then see exchanges set up in those states.

I think the law isn't well written, but it's a damn far better sight than what we had.

The fact that certain Republican Governors are penalizing poor people because they hate the Black Guy so much is just kind of sad.

Guy, you are at the kiddie table.

Be quiet while the grownups talk.

Talk about how you are victims.
XXXXXX

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back