🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now that Trump has cancelled all flights from Europe for 30 days....

Deregulation means doctors can practice outside of the state to which they are licensed. Somehow I don't think you would be too concerned if you are sick in IL and the doctor treating you was only licensed in IN.

Um, yeah, I would be concerned if he was from Indiana where they believe in talking snakes.

Yes, deregulation also means that the FDA needs to cut through the much of the crap to approve drugs. This is necessary in a time of crisis. If you are on your death bed, I can assure you that you would take your chances with a drug that has only been in clinical trials for 2 months

If I'm on my deathbed, some untested drug isn't going to help. But man, the CEO's are going to save us!

As far as containment, stopping people from coming into the country would certainly help. Social distancing helps. Declaring a national emergency makes it easier for states to get federal funding to assist with getting hospitals ready for a potential influx of patients.

Again, panicking after you fucked up the initial response doesn't buy you anything. Just as George W. Bush after Katrina.

Trump's presidency has FAILED.

Back when America was great, all passengers on boats or planes were checked for disease before being allowed to enter. Since the democrats' concerted effort to destroy America we know have pregnant beasts carrying who knows what diseases because asking questions is racist and hurtful! Lock them out until they pass a physical with a doctor who can speak English (very rare nowadays)!

Deregulation means doctors can practice outside of the state to which they are licensed. Somehow I don't think you would be too concerned if you are sick in IL and the doctor treating you was only licensed in IN.

Um, yeah, I would be concerned if he was from Indiana where they believe in talking snakes.

Yes, deregulation also means that the FDA needs to cut through the much of the crap to approve drugs. This is necessary in a time of crisis. If you are on your death bed, I can assure you that you would take your chances with a drug that has only been in clinical trials for 2 months

If I'm on my deathbed, some untested drug isn't going to help. But man, the CEO's are going to save us!

As far as containment, stopping people from coming into the country would certainly help. Social distancing helps. Declaring a national emergency makes it easier for states to get federal funding to assist with getting hospitals ready for a potential influx of patients.

Again, panicking after you fucked up the initial response doesn't buy you anything. Just as George W. Bush after Katrina.

Trump's presidency has FAILED.

You are too ignorant/dumb/brainwashed to have an intelligent conversation.

You would not have a problem with doctor from IN if you were very sick and nobody said drugs shouldn't be tested, just that that process needs to be expedited and made less cumbersome.

....will the media and the Democrats finally stop saying Trump isn't doing enough to stop the Coronavirus?

Trump suspends travel from Europe for 30 days as coronavirus cases continue to grow
But he didn’t, loser trumpscum. He didn’t shut flights from the UK

But I guess trumpscum don’t know that’s Europe too.

he’s still an incompetent loser. Everyone but loser trumpscum knows that

And he may ban travel from there soon. Were you one of the ones that said he was racist for banning travel to/from China? Many Democrats said that.

For some reason this comes to mind...

View attachment 311895
billions of people in the world. you're not going to stop them all and i don't think it's fair to think someone could. he could have shut down travel immediately and it still would have come over here. people find a way to get around barriers to where they want to be. human nature.

so we could have cut off travel sooner, but would it have saved anything?
will ending the basketball season stop anyone from getting this?

many on the left love their END OF TIMES situations even if they have to create them. global warming. no wait, another ice age. no wait, it's getting warm again, no wait...their general habit (and yes the right can do this too but nowhere near to the same level) is to push everything to max drama and cry foul and look for people to blame. ok the right does that more than just a little too.

whether the threat is real or media derived, trump still has to deal with it and the only thing to be guaranteed is he will be told what he is doing is wrong. usually by people who offer no help or advice of their own, just bitch at those trying.

I guess the way I look at it, it is here and disrupting the economy even more is not going to stop it.
There is one girl that has it that just returned from studying abroad in Italy. She flew into Chicago and took Amtrak to St Louis. Nothing in the world could have prevented this. How many people did she come in contact with between living Italy and arriving at her house? Easily hundreds if not thousands.

What does stopping traffic from Europe do now? It is here already.

Does this ban include American citizens trying to return home?

And none of this is bashing Trump, I think he has done as good as anyone could have. His need to turn everything into a campaign ad is tiring but it is who he is.

Our economy is being fucked by this bug and I am not sure travel bans now help more than they hurt.
Have you listened to Dr Fauchi[sic] on this? There is no reason not to do everything we can.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk
and how do any of these panic moves stop it from spreading? it would seem to me it will still spread, just slower. it's like peeling off a band aid vs. just ripping it off and getting it over with.

covid-19 is here. it getting here was inevitable. now hands in the air as muppets run around screaming WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE.

again.

Aren't people like you screaming that Trump hasn't done enough?

What exactly is the failure Joe?

Failing to prepare for this epidemic we knew was coming months ago.

Let's see, the first reports of this were right after Christmas, and his very first action was to close down travel from China's effected areas to which you people called xenophobic, and racist... That was on Jan 3. So tell me genius, what would you have done?

For some reason this comes to mind...

View attachment 311895
billions of people in the world. you're not going to stop them all and i don't think it's fair to think someone could. he could have shut down travel immediately and it still would have come over here. people find a way to get around barriers to where they want to be. human nature.

many on the left love their END OF TIMES situations even if they have to create them. global warming. no wait, another ice age. no wait, it's getting warm again, no wait...their general habit (and yes the right can do this too but nowhere near to the same level) is to push everything to max drama and cry foul and look for people to blame. ok the right does that more than just a little too.

whether the threat is real or media derived, trump still has to deal with it and the only thing to be guaranteed is he will be told what he is doing is wrong. usually by people who offer no help or advice of their own, just bitch at those trying.

I guess the way I look at it, it is here and disrupting the economy even more is not going to stop it.
There is one girl that has it that just returned from studying abroad in Italy. She flew into Chicago and took Amtrak to St Louis. Nothing in the world could have prevented this. How many people did she come in contact with between living Italy and arriving at her house? Easily hundreds if not thousands.

And none of this is bashing Trump, I think he has done as good as anyone could have. His need to turn everything into a campaign ad is tiring but it is who he is.

Our economy is being fucked by this bug and I am not sure travel bans now help more than they hurt.
Have you listened to Dr Fauchi[sic] on this? There is no reason not to do everything we can.

and how do any of these panic moves stop it from spreading? it would seem to me it will still spread, just slower. it's like peeling off a band aid vs. just ripping it off and getting it over with.

covid-19 is here. it getting here was inevitable. now hands in the air as muppets run around screaming WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE.

again.

pay attention. I'm not bitching at trump at all.

Trump lies in the face of this threat

“I don’t take responsibility at all because we were given a set of circumstances and we were given rules, regulations, and specifications from a different time.”

3 years in and its somebody else's fault and not mine , the shell game lives on

Beware the Cononavirus Outbreak

but the bigger threat is beware the misinformation that comes from Trump

My advise leave it to the pro's and just say we have the top minds working on it

that way no one would mistake that he is working on it

instead play the blame game and believers will eat it up

again.

So, what are you saying? That there is no stopping it, so we should just give up?

again.

So, what are you saying? That there is no stopping it, so we should just give up?
So what are you saying, stopping life is, going to make it go away?

again.

No, of course not...Don't be simplistic...Look, measures to slow the spread, give us time to develop a vacine is a good thing that most likely, would save lives in the long run...

Surely you can't be against that, can you?

again.

No, of course not...Don't be simplistic...Look, measures to slow the spread, give us time to develop a vacine is a good thing that most likely, would save lives in the long run...

If it's stupid or simplistic for me to answer the questions I ask you, don't do that to me.

You are too ignorant/dumb/brainwashed to have an intelligent conversation.

You would not have a problem with doctor from IN if you were very sick and nobody said drugs shouldn't be tested, just that that process needs to be expedited and made less cumbersome.

Actually, I don't have a lot of faith in the ones licensed in IL, much less IN. The real problem, of course, is that because Trump wasn't ready for this outbreak, all the doctors are going to be overwealmed.

Shooting people up with snake oil Big Pharma takes shortcuts on isn't going to help, either.

Only Trump would think, "The biggest problem here is Corporations aren't profiting enough from the misery. Let's fix that!"

Said nobody with a brain.

Says everyone at this point. Covid-19 is Trump's Katrina.

Let's see, the first reports of this were right after Christmas, and his very first action was to close down travel from China's effected areas to which you people called xenophobic, and racist... That was on Jan 3. So tell me genius, what would you have done?

I wouldn't have disbanded the Pandemic Response Team like Trump did.
I would have directed health agencies to procure a lot more test kits and set up more test labs.
I wouldn't have gone out and called it a "Hoax" like he did.

Those are the things I would have done.

If it's stupid or simplistic for me to answer the questions I ask you, don't do that to me.

But you're not answering, all you're doing is just like here being snarky, and combative....

I wouldn't have disbanded the Pandemic Response Team like Trump did.

"Rear Adm. Timothy Ziemer abruptly departed from his post leading the global health security team on the National Security Council in May 2018 amid a reorganization of the council by then-National Security Advisor John Bolton, and Ziemer’s team was disbanded."

Trump didn't do that shit, Ziemer quit, and Bolton reassigned his team...To say that "Trump got rid of the team" is just a lie.

I would have directed health agencies to procure a lot more test kits and set up more test labs.

We saw that during H1N1 of 2009 Obama didn't declare a National Emergency himself until October, at that time more than a 1000 deaths, with 100 of those being children. That's 7 months after his HHS Secretary declared a health emergency to open up funds. So, I think we can agree that in any emergency, the Federal Government is slow. There's more to it than waiving your hand, and declaring that test kits be released...They have to be developed first don't you know that?

I wouldn't have gone out and called it a "Hoax" like he did.

"Trump referred to “politicizing” of the coronavirus by Democrats as “their new hoax.” He did not refer to the coronavirus itself as a hoax."

My suggestion is that you settle down, and turn off the CNN/MSNBC hate channels.

"Rear Adm. Timothy Ziemer abruptly departed from his post leading the global health security team on the National Security Council in May 2018 amid a reorganization of the council by then-National Security Advisor John Bolton, and Ziemer’s team was disbanded."

Trump didn't do that shit, Ziemer quit, and Bolton reassigned his team...To say that "Trump got rid of the team" is just a lie.

Using different words to describe it isn't a lie. We had a team. Trump got rid of that team. He now claims Bolton did this without his knowledge, no really.

We saw that during H1N1 of 2009 Obama didn't declare a National Emergency himself until October, at that time more than a 1000 deaths, with 100 of those being children. That's 7 months after his HHS Secretary declared a health emergency to open up funds. So, I think we can agree that in any emergency, the Federal Government is slow. There's more to it than waiving your hand, and declaring that test kits be released...They have to be developed first don't you know that?

But, but but...Ooooooooooobaaaaaaammmmaaaaaa

The whiny cry every time Trump gets caught. h1N1 is the flu It's just not that big of a deal. We are going to hit 1000 dead a long time before 7 months.

"Trump referred to “politicizing” of the coronavirus by Democrats as “their new hoax.” He did not refer to the coronavirus itself as a hoax."

My suggestion is that you settle down, and turn off the CNN/MSNBC hate channels.

Buddy, your boy step into it... and your usual cult tactics of defending him won't work.

He should probably best resign, and let the professionals take over.

But you're not answering, all you're doing is just like here being snarky, and combative....
I read you replied and thought "lord, this is gonna be stupid"

I was right.

I replied with the same mindset you did. Don't look at me that it makes no sense.

Using different words to describe it isn't a lie.

LOL...Surely you are kidding here...Clearly, the truth isn't going to be listened to by you, because I just showed you what Snopes said. and you dismissed it for your partisan talking point that is a lie. Hack.

We had a team. Trump got rid of that team.

Wrong. Ziemer quit, and Bolton disbanded the members of his team...

He now claims Bolton did this without his knowledge, no really.

That's exactly the truth of events...Do you think that every decision made by his cabinet members running their perspective departments has to be run by him for approval or something? If so that is awfully misinformed as to how government operates.

But, but but...Ooooooooooobaaaaaaammmmaaaaaa

The whiny cry every time Trump gets caught. h1N1 is the flu It's just not that big of a deal. We are going to hit 1000 dead a long time before 7 months.

It's not unrealistic to compare and contrast Presidential administration responses to similar events...

And look Joe, just to see if a conversation is even possible with you...I would say there may be more deaths than the flu. But that doesn't make it "Trump's fault" Just as you would argue that Obama's resonses to H1N1 were not all his fault either....Some of this is just natural in these things.

Buddy, your boy step into it... and your usual cult tactics of defending him won't work.

He should probably best resign, and let the professionals take over.

Again, I took this from PolitiFact....NOT anything right wing for sure....This only shows me that you will shut down even those on your own side of the debate that doesn't agree with you....Talk about denying the truth....

Forum List

Back