🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now that Trump has cancelled all flights from Europe for 30 days....

So, what are you saying? That there is no stopping it, so we should just give up?
So what are you saying, stopping life is, going to make it go away?

No, of course not...Don't be simplistic...Look, measures to slow the spread, give us time to develop a vacine is a good thing that most likely, would save lives in the long run...

Surely you can't be against that, can you?
If it's stupid or simplistic for me to answer the questions I ask you, don't do that to me.

But you're not answering, all you're doing is just like here being snarky, and combative....
I read you replied and thought "lord, this is gonna be stupid"

I was right.

Well good....Fuck off then...

So what are you saying, stopping life is, going to make it go away?

No, of course not...Don't be simplistic...Look, measures to slow the spread, give us time to develop a vacine is a good thing that most likely, would save lives in the long run...

If it's stupid or simplistic for me to answer the questions I ask you, don't do that to me.

But you're not answering, all you're doing is just like here being snarky, and combative....

I was right.

Glad we cleared that up.

I was right.

Glad we cleared that up.

What? that you're a pompus ass? We sure did.

I was right.

Glad we cleared that up.

What? that you're a pompus ass? We sure did.
Glad we cleared that up.

Wrong. Ziemer quit, and Bolton disbanded the members of his team...

Who hired Bolton? I mean, I know by next week, Trump will claim he never met the guy.

It's not unrealistic to compare and contrast Presidential administration responses to similar events...

And look Joe, just to see if a conversation is even possible with you...I would say there may be more deaths than the flu. But that doesn't make it "Trump's fault" Just as you would argue that Obama's resonses to H1N1 were not all his fault either....Some of this is just natural in these things.

Trump is the guy who has spent the last four years denouncing professionals in government as "the Deep State". Now after all those people got fed up and quit, he is WOEFULLY unprepared to deal with what is coming.

Again, I took this from PolitiFact....NOT anything right wing for sure....This only shows me that you will shut down even those on your own side of the debate that doesn't agree with you....Talk about denying the truth....

I don't care where you are taking if from. My problem with the MSM is that they try to pretend the ATTROCITY in Washington in normal and natural, ignore a lot of the crazier shit he says on Twitter... etc.

This is Trump's fault. Deal with it.

Forum List

Back