🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now that Trump has cancelled all flights from Europe for 30 days....

Fast track the South Korean testing process and NONE OF THIS SHIT IS NEEDED..........They are doing tests in 6 hours..................

They have drive through testing stations there............and those tested know in about 6 hours .............

But better to cause MASS CHAOS in the world...............pfffft.

Fast track the South Korean testing process and NONE OF THIS SHIT IS NEEDED..........They are doing tests in 6 hours..................

They have drive through testing stations there............and those tested know in about 6 hours .............

The reason the US did not adopt the SK testing kit model is b/c these kits have been proven to be about 30% inaccurate.
Not to mention the tests are being conducted by untrained/poorly trained people. AKA recipe for disaster.
That's worse than doing no testing on the SK population.
The SK tests are using reagents etc that are in some cases over twenty years old.
Watch and you will see an explosion of CV cases happen soon.
It's taking longer to get the tests to people in the US but at least they know the tests are accurate.

The reason the US did not adopt the SK testing kit model is b/c these kits have been proven to be about 30% inaccurate.
Not to mention the tests are being conducted by untrained/poorly trained people. AKA recipe for disaster.
The SK tests are using reagents etc that are in some cases over twenty years old.
It's taking longer to get the tests to people in the US but at least they know the tests are accurate.
Prove it....................No link at all..............Full test kits here in the U.S. IF AVAILABLE......can test in as early as 5 hours..

Are you one of those that think other countries aren't smart enough to come up with solutions............Sounds like a spin to me.

This is the UK doing just ONE ............Basic same methods...........both countries have LABS checking the samples.......Both countries using similar methods of gathering the samples.

Prove it....................No link at all..............Full test kits here in the U.S. IF AVAILABLE......can test in as early as 5 hours..

Are you one of those that think other countries aren't smart enough to come up with solutions............Sounds like a spin to me.
Do you read?

Like I said, only ignorant morons believe the virus and/or the market heading down is Trump's fault.

The virus is no one's fault but the US response ...which is pitiful...is on Trump

....will the media and the Democrats finally stop saying Trump isn't doing enough to stop the Coronavirus?

Trump suspends travel from Europe for 30 days as coronavirus cases continue to grow

No, because these lying assholes will hope it sinks the economy so they can get bubble brain Biden in come November.
Perhaps Trump can actually get testing started

Testing has already been started. People going to the doctor with symptoms are being tested.

This isn't a totalitarian state, at least not yet. Maybe next year during the reign of Sleepy Joe it might be.

There is just no way to test the whole population.

....will the media and the Democrats finally stop saying Trump isn't doing enough to stop the Coronavirus?

Trump suspends travel from Europe for 30 days as coronavirus cases continue to grow

No, because these lying assholes will hope it sinks the economy so they can get bubble brain Biden in come November.
Perhaps Trump can actually get testing started

Testing has already been started. People going to the doctor with symptoms are being tested.

This isn't a totalitarian state, at least not yet. Maybe next year during the reign of Sleepy Joe it might be.

There is just no way to test the whole population.
umm, did you bother to listen to Fauci about 2 hrs ago?

Like I said, only ignorant morons believe the virus and/or the market heading down is Trump's fault.

The virus is no one's fault but the US response ...which is pitiful...is on Trump

Trump could have sounded the alarm earlier and Democrats would have said he was being an alarmist. Trump will declare a national emergency shortly and they Democrats will find fault. Democrat don't care about anything but their agenda and getting a commie elected.

Trump could have sounded the alarm earlier and Democrats would have said he was being an alarmist. Trump will declare a national emergency shortly and they Democrats will find fault. Democrat don't care about anything but their agenda and getting a commie elected.

Um, yeah, nothing he is doing is particularly helpful. He's like a bully who's just been punched in the nose, and the whole crowd suddenly realizes he isn't all that tough.

So he just authorized a big huge pork giveaway to Big Pharma...

That's nice.

Do you read?
Do You? Put your pom poms down and back away from the keyboard.

Um, yeah, nothing he is doing is particularly helpful. He's like a bully who's just been punched in the nose, and the whole crowd suddenly realizes he isn't all that tough.

So he just authorized a big huge pork giveaway to Big Pharma...

That's nice.

Derugulation is both necessary and helpful at this time. I guess you missed that. You guys are all about handouts so I thought you would love the part about temporarily waving interest on student loans.

When it all settles down only two international airlines will survive.

British Airways

Lufthansa

Survive, that is, insofar as concerns The U.S. and Europe (plus the offshore islands called "Britain" and "Ireland").

He did and they did when he halted flights from China.

Derugulation is both necessary and helpful at this time. I guess you missed that. You guys are all about handouts so I thought you would love the part about temporarily waving interest on student loans.

How does that help contain the virus? It seems like after Wednesday's disastrous speech, he went down a list of crowd pleasers, and really didn't offer anything new.

NO, deregulation just means the drug companies are going to send a bunch of faulty products to the market quickly and make a quick buck.

How does that help contain the virus? It seems like after Wednesday's disastrous speech, he went down a list of crowd pleasers, and really didn't offer anything new.

NO, deregulation just means the drug companies are going to send a bunch of faulty products to the market quickly and make a quick buck.

Deregulation means doctors can practice outside of the state to which they are licensed. Somehow I don't think you would be too concerned if you are sick in IL and the doctor treating you was only licensed in IN. Yes, deregulation also means that the FDA needs to cut through the much of the crap to approve drugs. This is necessary in a time of crisis. If you are on your death bed, I can assure you that you would take your chances with a drug that has only been in clinical trials for 2 months with no ill effects vs 1 year. The FDA's process for testing was also too rigorous for an average clinical laboratory. It will still be rigorous, but within reason, given the situation.

As far as containment, stopping people from coming into the country would certainly help. Social distancing helps. Declaring a national emergency makes it easier for states to get federal funding to assist with getting hospitals ready for a potential influx of patients.

To paraphrase, Obama, he can't wave a magic wand and make it all go away...or can he?

Forum List

Back