🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now that Trump has cancelled all flights from Europe for 30 days....

and that is so unlike you...

wait.

call something a failure.
say trump did it
ignore it all when the next opportunity comes along to repeat this cycle

fucking dumbass.

Market's down 20%, a thousand cases and growing, um... yeah, this is a failure.

Covid-19 is Trump's Katrina.

wait.

say trump did it

fucking dumbass.

not much trump could have done to avoid what the market is going to do in highly uncertain times. you're throwing it on there cause it is in fact bad, ergo it must be linked 100% to trump so you can go HA I TOLD YOU!

how would you stop this? how would you deal with it? people like you bitch like a little girl who got her ice cream bar stolen by johnny, but never do anything about it.

so - what the fuck would you do if you were calling the shots?

wait.

say trump did it

fucking dumbass.

You mean his naturally occurring event that he has no control over?

Look, my opinion of Trump is well known, but fuck dude, what is it you expected him to do?

While I am annoyed he cannot talk about the virus without turning it into a re-election ad, I just don’t think he could have done much more without trampling on our rights and freedoms even more.

Questions for neocons/zionist folks, if a Jew from Israel infects a town in Connecticut and or New York (which recently happened via another Jew), should air traffic from Israel be banned for 30 days or is that anti-cementic? The Jewish tradition of sucking newborn penis blood is one thing and only results in deadly herpes in their enclaves Brooklyn that they mysteriously can afford to live while not working, but exposing normal people to deadly diseases for no reason would confuse their baal Yahweh who simply demanded they slaughter everyone, anywhere, as well as all their farm animals for not accepting Yahweh as their baal.

Last edited:

wait.

say trump did it

fucking dumbass.

Look, my opinion of Trump is well known, but fuck dude, what is it you expected him to do?

While I am annoyed he cannot talk about the virus without turning it into a re-election ad, I just don’t think he could have done much more without trampling on our rights and freedoms even more.
i'm with you on this one. it's bad enough he makes everything part of his troll wars, but this is something he needs to *not* do that too. but he can't help himself anymore than others like joe can't help but bash. it's their nature.

stupid as fuck but hey - their nature.

I can’t understand how trump can say I am stopping all entries into the USA. Except from the UK. And other exceptions.
Then an hour later, the whitehouse tweets that no body can come in except US citizens! What? Is there a block on entries or not!
Trumps whitehouse is the most screwed up unprofessionall
group of people!
Can’t get anything right. Cracker Please!

Trump Derangement Syndrome mental illness. You haz it.

wait.

say trump did it

fucking dumbass.

Only to you stupid Moon Bats suffering from the Trump Derangement Syndrome mental illness.

For some reason this comes to mind...

View attachment 311895
billions of people in the world. you're not going to stop them all and i don't think it's fair to think someone could. he could have shut down travel immediately and it still would have come over here. people find a way to get around barriers to where they want to be. human nature.

so we could have cut off travel sooner, but would it have saved anything?
will ending the basketball season stop anyone from getting this?

many on the left love their END OF TIMES situations even if they have to create them. global warming. no wait, another ice age. no wait, it's getting warm again, no wait...their general habit (and yes the right can do this too but nowhere near to the same level) is to push everything to max drama and cry foul and look for people to blame. ok the right does that more than just a little too.

whether the threat is real or media derived, trump still has to deal with it and the only thing to be guaranteed is he will be told what he is doing is wrong. usually by people who offer no help or advice of their own, just bitch at those trying.

I guess the way I look at it, it is here and disrupting the economy even more is not going to stop it.
There is one girl that has it that just returned from studying abroad in Italy. She flew into Chicago and took Amtrak to St Louis. Nothing in the world could have prevented this. How many people did she come in contact with between living Italy and arriving at her house? Easily hundreds if not thousands.

What does stopping traffic from Europe do now? It is here already.

Does this ban include American citizens trying to return home?

And none of this is bashing Trump, I think he has done as good as anyone could have. His need to turn everything into a campaign ad is tiring but it is who he is.

Our economy is being fucked by this bug and I am not sure travel bans now help more than they hurt.

wait.

say trump did it

fucking dumbass.

That's pure nonsense...you're watching too much MSNBC during the day buddy.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

wait.

say trump did it

fucking dumbass.

not much trump could have done to avoid what the market is going to do in highly uncertain times. you're throwing it on there cause it is in fact bad, ergo it must be linked 100% to trump so you can go HA I TOLD YOU!

how would you stop this? how would you deal with it? people like you bitch like a little girl who got her ice cream bar stolen by johnny, but never do anything about it.

so - what the fuck would you do if you were calling the shots?
He'll have no serious answer to that.

wait.

say trump did it

fucking dumbass.

Now that is a rational response....thank you.

View attachment 311895
billions of people in the world. you're not going to stop them all and i don't think it's fair to think someone could. he could have shut down travel immediately and it still would have come over here. people find a way to get around barriers to where they want to be. human nature.

many on the left love their END OF TIMES situations even if they have to create them. global warming. no wait, another ice age. no wait, it's getting warm again, no wait...their general habit (and yes the right can do this too but nowhere near to the same level) is to push everything to max drama and cry foul and look for people to blame. ok the right does that more than just a little too.

whether the threat is real or media derived, trump still has to deal with it and the only thing to be guaranteed is he will be told what he is doing is wrong. usually by people who offer no help or advice of their own, just bitch at those trying.

I guess the way I look at it, it is here and disrupting the economy even more is not going to stop it.
There is one girl that has it that just returned from studying abroad in Italy. She flew into Chicago and took Amtrak to St Louis. Nothing in the world could have prevented this. How many people did she come in contact with between living Italy and arriving at her house? Easily hundreds if not thousands.

And none of this is bashing Trump, I think he has done as good as anyone could have. His need to turn everything into a campaign ad is tiring but it is who he is.

Our economy is being fucked by this bug and I am not sure travel bans now help more than they hurt.
Have you listened to Dr Fauchi[sic] on this? There is no reason not to do everything we can.

Nope, we are totally hanging this failure around his neck.

Of course you will because you are your kind are ignorant, dishonest and immoral. Nothing new.

The thing is, once the virus is under control, people like you won't give any credit. Only the ignorant fall for the nonsense you guys spew.

View attachment 311895

makes zero sense. done to appease those who panic but word, nothing appeases those people. they panic cause it's what they do. may as well try to get them to stop taking shits during the day.

in my mind it makes things worse simply because it puts 30 days of doubt into a highly volatile mix.

trump can't stop the NBA from ending the season; effectively destroying thousands of lives who's economy counts on this revenue.
trump can't stop many of the over-reactions going on. but he didn't have to add to it by doing it himself.

View attachment 311895

Have you listened to Dr Fauchi[sic] on this? There is no reason not to do everything we can.

and how do any of these panic moves stop it from spreading? it would seem to me it will still spread, just slower. it's like peeling off a band aid vs. just ripping it off and getting it over with.

covid-19 is here. it getting here was inevitable. now hands in the air as muppets run around screaming WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE.

again.

wait.

say trump did it

fucking dumbass.

FDR, Wilson and Johnson got millions killed. Success/failure or what?

wait.

say trump did it

fucking dumbass.

FDR, Wilson and Johnson got millions killed. Success/failure or what?
i'm sure it's different.

it always is with hate.

Forum List

Back