Now That Ukrainegate Imploded, What’s Next?

You don't inform, you Propagandize.
Wow dude.

You iust set some sorta irony record fur sure.
i'm also sure you'll take it back soon.
Naw you tRumpkins have all of those pretty solidly locked up.
wow. you told me - even included your trademark 3rd grade namecalling into the mix.

lord you need some serious help, dude.
If I've told ya oncet, I've told ya a hunnerd times; I'll stop with the silly nicknames as soon as the Tangerine Tornado does.
so you let someone you hate control how you present yourself.

how, odd.

personally, i'd get tired of the puppet strings, but it seems to be the only thing holding up any of your "points" these days.

Watch the news for 5 minutes. It's not our job to inform you.
Wow dude.

It's been proven that you and your friends in The Media lie 24-7, just like the Clinton and Obama Ass Munching Traitors still left in our government who tried to over turn our Democracy and our Democratic Elections and still try to this day.
Lol @ "it's been proven".

So, tell us who when and where this has been proven.
3.5 Years of Crying and Lying about Russian Collusion and Trying to Impeach the President over Russian Propaganda Paid for by Obama Bin Lying and Hillary Rotten Clinton ending in the monumental flop of The Mueller Report despite your attempts to rig the system and run the Fake Investigation with entirely partisan hacks is proof, that you are all Liars, & Commie Ass Licking Propagandists!

In short, you suck Putin's Cock.
Now you're just spewing propaganda.

No irony in that at all.

Wanna try again?

It's been proven that you and your friends in The Media lie 24-7, just like the Clinton and Obama Ass Munching Traitors still left in our government who tried to over turn our Democracy and our Democratic Elections and still try to this day.

D-SCHIFF:
Read a completely fabricated, fictional account - that HE authored - of the President's phone call with the Ukraine PM while HE claimed at 1st it was an actual account....

ABC NEWS:
Produced and aired a completely fictional news story of Turkey bombing the Kurds in an attempt to undermine the President's foreign policy and incite opposition to and a call for the President to be Impeached.

"The video, which ABC News reported was of an attack on the border town of Tal Abyad, was broadcasted Sunday on World News Tonight and on Monday’s edition of Good Morning America. Yet, a comparative analysis by a technology news site found the footage was filmed at Knob Creek Gun Range in West Point, Kentucky."

Trump: ABC News Airing Fake Syria Bombing Video is a 'Real Disgrace'

What we are witnessing is an unprecedented, criminal, Seditious / traitorous 1st in U.S. history - a full-out Counter-Intelligence / intentionally fabrication-supported, seditious attempt to remove a President from office.
The "Insurance Policy" continues.

Wow dude.

3.5 Years of Crying and Lying about Russian Collusion and Trying to Impeach the President over Russian Propaganda Paid for by Obama Bin Lying and Hillary Rotten Clinton ending in the monumental flop of The Mueller Report despite your attempts to rig the system and run the Fake Investigation with entirely partisan hacks is proof, that you are all Liars, & Commie Ass Licking Propagandists!

No irony in that at all.

Wanna try again?
The Mueller Investigation was based on Russian Propaganda and a Lie, but the Results despite the fact they tried to stack the deck against The President show "No Recommendations for Indictment"

By contrast, Ken Starr's report on Clinton showed 13 Recommendations for Indictment and that is why he went through The Impeachment Process and they ACTUALLY HAD A VOTE ON IT. Nothing was done in SECRET.

Wow dude.

wow. you told me - even included your trademark 3rd grade namecalling into the mix.

If I've told ya oncet, I've told ya a hunnerd times; I'll stop with the silly nicknames as soon as the Tangerine Tornado does.

how, odd.

personally, i'd get tired of the puppet strings, but it seems to be the only thing holding up any of your "points" these days.
No "puppet strings", my name's not tRump after all.

I'm making a point. I'll keep making my point until everyone gets it. Many obviously have not, so get used to it, tRumpling.

how, odd.

I'm making a point. I'll keep making my point until everyone gets it. Many obviously have not, so get used to it, tRumpling.
Thy name is Putin Butt Puppet The only point you have made is that you like to balance your ass on the point of Putin's Magic Missile.

Wow dude.

No irony in that at all.

Wanna try again?
The Mueller Investigation was based on Russian Propaganda and a Lie, but the Results despite the fact they tried to stack the deck against The President show "No Recommendations for Indictment"

By contrast, Ken Starr's report on Clinton showed 13 Recommendations for Indictment and that is why he went through The Impeachment Process and they ACTUALLY HAD A VOTE ON IT. Nothing was done in SECRET.
It would be funny, how deeply you've been taken in, if it wasn't so damn sad.

Coat tails can be ignored, but not a vice president committing open blackmail.

Baloney, the Feds do it all the time with foreign aid as well as funds to the States. Politicians can't do it to enrich themselves or solicit aid in an election.

A president, Sec. of State, etc., can negotiate legal concessions from other countries, by withholding aid.
But NOT a Vice President.
He does not have that authority.
And clearly getting the Ukrainian Inspector General fired, was not for US interests, but for the interests of Burisma Holdings instead.
And that makes it illegal as well.

Sure looks like he had the authority from the President to use the US funds like that. Why can't the President delegate that authority to the VP?

Without pressure from Joe Biden, European diplomats, the International Monetary Fund and other international organizations, Shokin would not have been fired, said Daria Kaleniuk, co-founder and executive director of the Anti Corruption Action Centre in Kiev.

"Civil society organizations in Ukraine were pressing for his resignation," Kaleniuk said, "but no one would have cared if there had not been voices from outside this country calling on him to go."

Explainer: Biden, allies pushed out Ukrainian prosecutor because he didn't pursue corruption cases
How does that explain a $500k salary with zero experience?

Baloney, the Feds do it all the time with foreign aid as well as funds to the States. Politicians can't do it to enrich themselves or solicit aid in an election.

Sure people can do quid pro quo at the request of the president, but it is very unlikely Biden got permission to get the Ukrainian Inspector General fired in order to protect Burisma Holdings.

Nor does Trump have to have only one motive.

Biden was carrying out US Policy.

2 Republican senators refute Trump’s Ukraine-Biden conspiracy theory

"But you don’t have to take my word for it: Take what Sens. Ron Johnson (R-WI) and Rob Portman (R-OH) have recently said about Shokin’s 2016 departure.

“The whole world felt that this that Shokin wasn’t doing a [good] enough job. So we were saying, ‘Hey, you’ve ... got to rid yourself of corruption,” Johnson told the radio program The Vicki McKenna Show on Thursday.

And then on Monday, Portman told Ohio’s Columbus Dispatch the same thing. While the article doesn’t contain quotes to this effect, it describes Portman as “disput[ing] Trump’s characterization of an ousted Ukrainian as an aggressive battler of corruption,” saying he and other lawmakers “believed the prosecutor wasn’t doing nearly enough to root out corruption — not because he was doing too much.”

This isn’t terribly surprising. Johnson and Portman were two of three GOP senators who co-signed a bipartisan 2016 letter to Ukraine’s then-president calling for him to “press ahead with urgent reforms to the Prosecutor General’s office and judiciary.” Four days later, Shokin resigned (although he didn’t officially leave until the following month when Ukraine’s Parliament voted him out).

how, odd.

your point is "he did it first so i'll do it too" which is about what, 4th grade mentality we eventually grow out of?

many obviously have not.

A president, Sec. of State, etc., can negotiate legal concessions from other countries, by withholding aid.
And clearly getting the Ukrainian Inspector General fired, was not for US interests, but for the interests of Burisma Holdings instead.

Sure looks like he had the authority from the President to use the US funds like that. Why can't the President delegate that authority to the VP?

Without pressure from Joe Biden, European diplomats, the International Monetary Fund and other international organizations, Shokin would not have been fired, said Daria Kaleniuk, co-founder and executive director of the Anti Corruption Action Centre in Kiev.

"Civil society organizations in Ukraine were pressing for his resignation," Kaleniuk said, "but no one would have cared if there had not been voices from outside this country calling on him to go."

Explainer: Biden, allies pushed out Ukrainian prosecutor because he didn't pursue corruption cases

Sure people can do quid pro quo at the request of the president, but it is very unlikely Biden got permission to get the Ukrainian Inspector General fired in order to protect Burisma Holdings.

"But you don’t have to take my word for it: Take what Sens. Ron Johnson (R-WI) and Rob Portman (R-OH) have recently said about Shokin’s 2016 departure.

“The whole world felt that this that Shokin wasn’t doing a [good] enough job. So we were saying, ‘Hey, you’ve ... got to rid yourself of corruption,” Johnson told the radio program The Vicki McKenna Show on Thursday.

And then on Monday, Portman told Ohio’s Columbus Dispatch the same thing. While the article doesn’t contain quotes to this effect, it describes Portman as “disput[ing] Trump’s characterization of an ousted Ukrainian as an aggressive battler of corruption,” saying he and other lawmakers “believed the prosecutor wasn’t doing nearly enough to root out corruption — not because he was doing too much.”

This isn’t terribly surprising. Johnson and Portman were two of three GOP senators who co-signed a bipartisan 2016 letter to Ukraine’s then-president calling for him to “press ahead with urgent reforms to the Prosecutor General’s office and judiciary.” Four days later, Shokin resigned (although he didn’t officially leave until the following month when Ukraine’s Parliament voted him out).

Again, snowflakes see no problem with VP Joe Biden being named the President's 'Point Man' on the Ukraine, in charge of foreign policy and 'all things' Ukraine while Joe was getting money from Ukraine and while his unqualified son was sought out and made a Board member of a notoriously corrupt Ukraine energy company owned by a known criminal Ukrainian known for working with Putin and who stood to financially benefit from Putin annexing Crimea to solidify Russia's chokehold on Europe's energy dependence.....

Replace the name 'Biden' with 'Trump' at any point / anywhere is this story, and the entire thing is flipped 180%....and these 'Gruber-sheep' continue to claim this is not the case.

:p

By the way, it then is wrong to claim Trump can't also to it, when it is the job of the president to investigate possible wrong doing by US citizens in the Ukraine.

What he can't do is use the force of the US policy to strong arm a nation into starting phony investigation to damage a political opponent. Which is exactly what he tried to do.

how, odd.

your point is "he did it first so i'll do it too" which is about what, 4th grade mentality we eventually grow out of?

many obviously have not.
Wrong. My point is not that he does it, but that his fans think it's ok. Or even more than ok.

how, odd.

many obviously have not.
Wrong. My point is not that he does it, but that his fans think it's ok. Or even more than ok.
then they are pulling your strings. doesn't really matter who, it's just obvious it's being done.

Again, snowflakes see no problem with VP Joe Biden being named the President's 'Point Man' on the Ukraine, in charge of foreign policy and 'all things' Ukraine while Joe was getting money from Ukraine and while his unqualified son was sought out and made a Board member of a notoriously corrupt Ukraine energy company owned by a known criminal Ukrainian known for working with Putin and who stood to financially benefit from Putin annexing Crimea to solidify Russia's chokehold on Europe's energy dependence.....

Replace the name 'Biden' with 'Trump' at any point / anywhere is this story, and the entire thing is flipped 180%....and these 'Gruber-sheep' continue to claim this is not the case.

:p

Swimming in lies again I C.

The company was founded in 2002 by Mykola Zlochevsky, an ally of the former Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych — the pro-Russia leader who was ousted in 2014 and has lived in exile in Russia ever since.

Zlochevsky also fled the country not long after Yanukovych went into exile, according to The New York Times, as the office of Ukraine's prosecutor general opened multiple investigations into him and his businesses — including suspicion of tax evasion and money laundering.

A Ukraine gas company tied to Joe Biden's son is at the center of the Trump-whistleblower scandal

No irony in that at all.

Wanna try again?

It would be funny, how deeply you've been taken in, if it wasn't so damn sad.
You know what is really sad?

Not only is a Failing Resistance Sad, but the people behind it who have built such a "Resistance" are sad, because they have based it on Lies, Deceit, Dishonest Intentions, Sedition, Treason, Espionage, and Propaganda.

The Danger to America does not come from a couple of Russians making fun of our Elections through a few Memes most people have never seen.

The Real Danger comes from The Left who has vowed to over throw our Democracy, Our Elections, Over Turn The Rule of Law, and Drag America in to a Pit of Socialism and Moral Ambivalence all the while Trampling Human Rights on the way to dragging us to The Gutter in the Name of Marxist-Socialist-Globalism.

You, and those like you are aiding and abetting The Enemies of America.

Secret Witnesses, Secret Accusations, Secret Transcripts, Secret Hearings, Denial Of Due Process, is not The Way a Democracy Runs.

It is the way a Totalitarian State Runs.

It's the Way The Democrat Party wants to run America, if America is stupid enough to let them do it.

By the way, it then is wrong to claim Trump can't also to it, when it is the job of the president to investigate possible wrong doing by US citizens in the Ukraine.

What he can't do is use the force of the US policy to strong arm a nation into starting phony investigation to damage a political opponent. Which is exactly what he tried to do.
You never stop one day from your pathological lying, do you?

No one was pressured to do anything, even the President of The Ukraine said so, and The Actual Transcript which you Radical Socialists never expected to be released also show that.

The Ukraine re-opened the Investigation in to Biden and Burisma over 6 months before The perfectly legit Ukraine Call, and there was no mention of withholding Aide like Joe Biden Bragged about he did if The Ukraine did not fire The Prosecutor investigating political corruption, and BTW, a lot of people The Prosecutor had been investigating, FLED to Russia after this last election.

So you have to ask yourself, why was Joe Biden and his Son in Bed with Russia and George Soros, and why did Obama, Clinton and Biden solicit help from The Corrupt Ukraine state at the time in defeating Donald Trump in 2016?

When is Adam Schiff going to show us The Transcripts from his secret Kangaroo Court Hearings? Why won't Joe Biden release transcripts of his calls with The Ukraine and his son?

Last edited:
The Real Danger comes from

Contrived hard core partisanship.

Divided we fall.
There is nothing Hard Core about believing in Constitutional Rights and Due Process and Transparency.

It's only hard core if someone like you has declared a war on our Constitutional Rights and views people defending them and refusing to give up their rights as hard core.

I bet you scum bag Democrats called Blacks refusing to back down from your bullying and KKK Gestapo Tactics "hard core" when you turned dogs, fire hoses, and billy clubs on them, because they dared to be "uppity", dared to want the Civil Rights the Republican Party had been fighting to give them since the first Civil Rights Act of 1870 was defeated by you DemNazis.

Forum List

Back