Now That Ukrainegate Imploded, What’s Next?

Trump asked for a favor. He isn't the first president to do that

He asked for a PERSONAL favor. One he could use to bolster his re-election. THAT has never been done before

But there is nothing illegal about getting dirt on anyone as long as the dirt is accurate and not faked.
Dirt is dirt, and if the Bidens did nothing illegal, there is no harm done.
If they did something illegal, then obstructing the investigation of their crimes is illegal.

“After failing with the voting machine gambit, the Logan Act, the 25th Amendment, the emoluments clause, the McCabe-Rosenstein faux-coup, the Comey memos farce, the “resistance” efforts outlined by the New York Times anonymous op-ed writer, the campaign finance violations accusations, Stormy, tax returns, whistleblowers, leakers, the Mueller 22 months charade, and now impeachment 2.0, what exactly is the point of impeaching Trump just 13 months before the election?”

The Strategies of Targeting Trump

The point is Democrats are insane and know they can’t win an election so have gone full fascist.
So because the GOP lacks any integrity and objectivity to turn on Trump, somehow all of these scandals are a sham? Man you people cannot think for yourselves lol

“After failing with the voting machine gambit, the Logan Act, the 25th Amendment, the emoluments clause, the McCabe-Rosenstein faux-coup, the Comey memos farce, the “resistance” efforts outlined by the New York Times anonymous op-ed writer, the campaign finance violations accusations, Stormy, tax returns, whistleblowers, leakers, the Mueller 22 months charade, and now impeachment 2.0, what exactly is the point of impeaching Trump just 13 months before the election?”

The Strategies of Targeting Trump

The point is Democrats are insane and know they can’t win an election so have gone full fascist.

You’ll see the leftwinger trolls regurgitate the same old stories about the President being
“mentally unfit”.
He’s a goddamn moron with dementia lol. Of course he is.

Propaganda depends upon the unwillingness of people to seek out the facts for themselves.

Headlines stick in the mind, and have a great deal of influence upon the weak-minded.
You don't need to see his identity papers. These are not the droids you're looking for. You can go about your business. Move along, move along.
Oh believe me you are the weak minded stormtroopers in this situation.

Propaganda depends upon the unwillingness of people to seek out the facts for themselves.

Headlines stick in the mind, and have a great deal of influence upon the weak-minded.
You don't need to see his identity papers. These are not the droids you're looking for. You can go about your business. Move along, move along.
That's the best you can come up with? Oh, why am I even asking that question.............. :rolleyes:

That's the best you can come up with? Oh, why am I even asking that question.............. :rolleyes:
The reference really just fits. See rational people want to see Trump’s tax returns in case there is wrong doing. After all every modern day president has released their returns. You’ve convinced yourselves that there is nothing to see despite basing that on absolutely nothing. Because Trump has tried so hard to hide them, it’s clear the American people should see them.

The reference really just fits. See rational people want to see Trump’s tax returns in case there is wrong doing. After all every modern day president has released their returns. You’ve convinced yourselves that there is nothing to see despite basing that on absolutely nothing. Because Trump has tried so hard to hide them, it’s clear the American people should see them.
Do you know what a logical fallacy is? Of course not, why am I even asking..........? Strike one!! :rofl:

How can that be? We're driving the car.

The reference really just fits. See rational people want to see Trump’s tax returns in case there is wrong doing. After all every modern day president has released their returns.

Most modern day presidents have been functional morons.

Do you know what a logical fallacy is? Of course not, why am I even asking..........? Strike one!! :rofl:
lol trust me I noticed how you couldn’t explain which one I was using.

It was a speeder you doofus. Of course you weren’t driving it.

Why would I need to explain the obvious? :dunno:

Coat tails can be ignored, but not a vice president committing open blackmail.

Baloney, the Feds do it all the time with foreign aid as well as funds to the States. Politicians can't do it to enrich themselves or solicit aid in an election.

Sure people can do quid pro quo at the request of the president, but it is very unlikely Biden got permission to get the Ukrainian Inspector General fired in order to protect Burisma Holdings.

Nor does Trump have to have only one motive.

It was a speeder you doofus. Of course you weren’t driving it.

Ya nerd.

You can’t explain it because there is nothing to explain lol

Baloney, the Feds do it all the time with foreign aid as well as funds to the States. Politicians can't do it to enrich themselves or solicit aid in an election.

A president, Sec. of State, etc., can negotiate legal concessions from other countries, by withholding aid.
But NOT a Vice President.
He does not have that authority.
And clearly getting the Ukrainian Inspector General fired, was not for US interests, but for the interests of Burisma Holdings instead.
And that makes it illegal as well.

Sure looks like he had the authority from the President to use the US funds like that. Why can't the President delegate that authority to the VP?

Without pressure from Joe Biden, European diplomats, the International Monetary Fund and other international organizations, Shokin would not have been fired, said Daria Kaleniuk, co-founder and executive director of the Anti Corruption Action Centre in Kiev.

"Civil society organizations in Ukraine were pressing for his resignation," Kaleniuk said, "but no one would have cared if there had not been voices from outside this country calling on him to go."

Explainer: Biden, allies pushed out Ukrainian prosecutor because he didn't pursue corruption cases

That does not make sense because Viktor Shokin was not just a prosecutor, but the the Inspector General, the most trusted man in the entire country. There was no one in the Ukraine government who was more honest.

If he were corrupt as a prosecutor and did not pursue cases where he had been bribed not to, how do you explain why Biden would be afraid of him investigating Hunter Biden and Burisma Holdings? A dishonest prosecutor who fails to prosecute corruption is not a threat to honest people who have nothing to hide. The only ones who fear investigations are those who are corrupt and have something to hide.

Last edited:
You can’t explain it because there is nothing to explain lol
Just because you can't see it........ But I've come to expect that from blind political acolytes regardless of socio-political ideology...... :thup:

By the way, it then is wrong to claim Trump can't also to it, when it is the job of the president to investigate possible wrong doing by US citizens in the Ukraine.

Sure people can do quid pro quo at the request of the president, but it is very unlikely Biden got permission to get the Ukrainian Inspector General fired in order to protect Burisma Holdings.

Nor does Trump have to have only one motive.

Can you get any more uninformed?

inspector General was corrupt and was fired by Ukrainian Congress for lining his pockets by NOT prosecuting corruption cases against the rich, INCLUDING BURISMA.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back