Now that we are OFFICIALLY in the BIDEN RECESSION, will Dems change the definition of “recession” (2 straight QTRs of GDP contraction)

People quitting their jobs has no part in a recession.
People quitting their jobs for better jobs because employment is strong definitely affects the determination of whether or not we are in a recession.

Can you believe they ACTUALLY changed the definition of RECESSION?

DEMS ARE TRASH.

Biden has put is into an official recession.

Dems need to be voted out this fall.

See, they changed the definition.

How did I see it coming?

DEMS ALWAYS LIE.…THATS HOW I KNEW.

If the economy identifies as a recession, why should it be questioned?

And guess what! The economy showed this before the Federal Reserve raised the rates a 2nd time.

A few months back in another thread, I said there was no way in hell we would not go into recession, because due to policy, the average American family just got handed a 3 to 5000 dollar charge. Who would think we wouldn't go into recession, if the government had raised taxes that much?!?!?!?!

Back then, the same suspects in THIS thread said------->nope, not going to happen. Now that it has happened, they come here and try to redefine how to gauge if we are in recession or not! These Leftists are 100% disingenuous, and outright phony-e-balonies.

Think-------->the government CUT taxes for workers of an average 125 bucks per month to bring us out of the doldrums. That is correct, an average of 125 bucks a month! So because of policy, that same person got handed a 300, to 500 buck a month INCREASE in charges, but according to Leftists, that should have no affect. They are kidding, correct! That makes absolutely zero sense, and anyone with a brain larger than a pea, understands this.

Last edited:
Biden said NO ONE IS PREDICTING A RECESSION.

:auiqs.jpg:

When Biden is in office, the cult tells you the economy isnt as bad as is it looks.

When Trump is in office, the cult tells you the economy isnt as good as it looks.

THE LEFT ALWAYS LIES.

Think about this…this White House is so faggot, they changed the defintion of recession.

That is LITERALLY what the monistry of truth did in 1984.

You cult members have retarded emotional and critical thinking skills growth.

Anyone: “Hey, I stepped in shit and now have it all over my foot.”

The cult: “You did not step in shit, and now have it all over your foot. You stepped in post digestion purged nutrients and now have it all over your foot.”

Anyone: “Hey I stepped in post digestion purged nutrients and now have it all over my foot.”

THE ACTUAL SITUATION DOES NOT CHANGE….THE DEMS CHANGE THE WORD, NOT THE EFFECTS OF THE SITUATION.

Meanwhile, the moron cult claps and barks like the dumb fucks they are.

The media is continuing its scare tactics, trying to convince Americans that we are in the midst of a recession.

CNN reports, "The US economy shrank again in the second quarter, the Bureau of Economic Analysis said Thursday.

"Gross domestic product, a wide-ranging measure of economic activity, fell by 0.9% on an annualized basis from April through June. That decline marks a key symbolic threshold for the most commonly used — albeit unofficial — definition of a recession as two consecutive quarters of negative economic growth."

That statement requires analysis. CNN made the GDP figure look as bad as possible by annualizing it. The Times reports, "Gross domestic product fell by 0.2 percent in the second quarter, after a 0.4 percent decline in the first." The actual figure of two-tenths of one percent is insignificant in our huge economy, the largest in the world.

Far more significant is unemployment, or lack thereof. Unemployment has been at or around 3.6%, or full employment, for several months.

Another significant factor is job growth. ABC reports, "The nation's June jobs report showed that hiring has remained healthy, with employers adding 372,000 jobs last month."

Most important of all, because the American economy is based on consumer spending, consumer spending is solid. Consumer spending is healthy. although consumers are being more discretionary due to inflation.

“The general takeaway is the economy is slowing, and that’s what the [Federal Reserve] wants,” said Ryan Sweet, who leads real-time economics at Moody’s Analytics. “We’re not in a recession.”

Although Thursday’s initial estimate marked a sharp drop from the 6.7% expansion the economy underwent in the second quarter of 2021, the world’s largest economy, despite being buffeted by high inflation and a cascade of supply shocks, remains fundamentally sound.

Our President explained it best.

“There are going to be a lot of chatter today on Wall Street and among pundits about whether we are in a recession,” Biden said. “But if you look at our job market, consumer spending, business investment, we see signs of economic progress in the second quarter as well.”

“Coming off of last year’s historic economic growth – and regaining all the private sector jobs lost during the pandemic crisis – it’s no surprise that the economy is slowing down as the Federal Reserve acts to bring down inflation,” Biden said.

Thank you, Mr. President, no one could have explained it any better.

Dems are like the scorpion who kills the frog even though it drowns.…they are who they are.

DEMS ARE LYING BAGS OF SHIT. EVERY SINGLE ONE.

Forum List

Back