Now That’s Effective Gun Control

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Both bad guys DOA and no friendly fire of innocents.

The resident of a Connecticut home fatally shot a pair of male teenagers — 15 and 16 — who forced their way into the East Hartford residence last week and physically attacked the resident, police told WTIC-TV.

Police said the unnamed teens were shot in the living room, the station reported. The incident took place early Thursday morning, CT Insider said. Police were called to the home just after midnight, WTIC noted.

Police added to WTIC that the teens were rushed to hospitals, where they were pronounced dead.

I hope the home owner sues the thugs parents for his injuries, distress, cleaning up their blood & whatever doors or windows they broke getting inside. A couple million might cover it.
Parents are liable for what their kids do, monetarily speaking. I agree, go after their shitty parents, or in this case "parent".

Parents are liable for what their kids do, monetarily speaking. I agree, go after their shitty parents, or in this case "parent".

Seems fair to me.

After a bunch of parents have their kids killed by the people they were attacking and then the parents forced to pay for damages to the people who shot their kids maybe more parents would try and raise better kids.

There is no "stand your ground" law there, but he was beaten & officers believe his life was threatened & he could not have run away.
It sucks that a home owner would have a duty to run away in the first place, but hopefully, this home owner is not prosecuted and convicted for self-defense.

Seems fair to me.

After a bunch of parents have their kids killed by the people they were attacking and then the parents forced to pay for damages to the people who shot their kids maybe more parents would try and raise better kids.

Either that or have no kids in the first place.

Leftists will weep for the would-be career criminals.

Leftists hate it when normal people defend themselves from criminals.

Which is why Dementia is trying to make it impossible to buy a gun. His plan is to have Congress remove the liability protection gun manufacturers and sellers currently have. What that would mean in a case like this, is the parent(s) would be allowed to sue the manufacturer of the gun and the store that sold it to the homeowner. In essence that would mean sue them all out of business, and in his plan, he also wants to make all internet sales of guns and gun parts illegal.

Which is why Dementia is trying to make it impossible to buy a gun. His plan is to have Congress remove the liability protection gun manufacturers and sellers currently have. What that would mean in a case like this, is the parent(s) would be allowed to sue the manufacturer of the gun and the store that sold it to the homeowner. In essence that would mean sue them all out of business, and in his plan, he also wants to make all internet sales of guns and gun parts illegal.
Fuck Joe Biden. Fuck anyone who supports him.

We should be able to sue car companies then too.

Forum List

Back