Now That’s Effective Gun Control

Untitled.jpg

Obviously the exception.
Exposing the gungoons' lies: More Guns Do Not Stop More Crimes, Evidence Shows

In a 2015 study using data from the FBI and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, for example, researchers at Boston Children's Hospital and Harvard University reported that firearm assaults were 6.8 times more common in the states with the most guns versus those with the least. Also in 2015 a combined analysis of 15 different studies found that people who had access to firearms at home were nearly twice as likely to be murdered as people who did not.

Obviously the exception.

Your blah, blah piece that went on forever was like me calling my mother. Never gets to the point.

Statistics show that Americans use their firearms between 1 and 4 million times a year to stop a crime, self defense or to aid another in self defense. Using the CDC number, we'll go with 1 million. Without guns, that would be a million more crimes committed every year than we currently have. How can guns not stop crime?

Furthermore it's not about the amount of guns, it's who has the guns that counts. If your city has 10,000 residents with guns, but 8,000 are in the hands of criminals, things will get worse before they get better, especially when you have leftist DA's and prosecutors that give criminals every break they can like Gascon in CA or Foxx in Chicago.

The leftist goal is not to stop gun crime, in fact the methods they suggest will increase crimes because if law abiding citizens don't have guns, that means the only people armed would be the criminals and the police.

Both bad guys DOA and no friendly fire of innocents.

The resident of a Connecticut home fatally shot a pair of male teenagers — 15 and 16 — who forced their way into the East Hartford residence last week and physically attacked the resident, police told WTIC-TV.

Police said the unnamed teens were shot in the living room, the station reported. The incident took place early Thursday morning, CT Insider said. Police were called to the home just after midnight, WTIC noted.

Police added to WTIC that the teens were rushed to hospitals, where they were pronounced dead.

Isn't that ironic, dying in the "living" room?

If your city has 10,000 residents with guns, but 8,000 are in the hands of criminals, ...................
Not my city Ray but I can just imagine it's that bad in American cities. And one thing for sure is that there will be more bad guys and less good guys.
A good guy with a gun can and often does become a bad guy with a gun in America.
But a bad guy with a gun can't become a good guy with a gun.
Guns can only cause 'guys' to be bad and get worse.

Some Americans are forced by government to have guns! What a gong show Ray!

Not my city Ray but I can just imagine it's that bad in American cities. And one thing for sure is that there will be more bad guys and less good guys.
A good guy with a gun can and often does become a bad guy with a gun in America.
But a bad guy with a gun can't become a good guy with a gun.
Guns can only cause 'guys' to be bad and get worse.

Some Americans are forced by government to have guns! What a gong show Ray!

Only one city and that's the one mentioned in one of the articles you posted.

Statistics show that CCW holders are the most law abiding citizens in our country, even more law abiding than police officers themselves. You'd be hell pressed to find a CCW holder breaking any laws in regards to guns. So where do you get these statistics that a good guy with a gun "often becomes" bad guy with a gun from? I'd like to see a reliable link on that because I studied the issue intensely.

By your own admission, there are more bad guys with guns than good guys with guns. I hardly doubt that, but I'll humor you to make a point. So of there are more bad guys with guns than good guys, how is the Democrat plan to disarm good guys with guns help matters any? If anything, it will make things much worse.

I hope the home owner sues the thugs parents for his injuries, distress, cleaning up their blood & whatever doors or windows they broke getting inside. A couple million might cover it.
In Connecticut the homeowner will likely be the one sued.

The 11 Duty to Retreat States (as of 10/15/2021):

Arkansas (NOTE: Governor signed “soft” SYG into law March 3, 2021; tentative effective date July 30, 2021.*)
Connecticut
Delaware
Hawaii
Maine
Maryland
Massachusetts
Minnesota
Nebraska
New Jersey
New York
North Dakota (SYG effective 8/1/2021)
Ohio (“hard” SYG” effective April 6, 2021)

Rhode Island

Arkansas (NOTE: Governor signed “soft” SYG into law March 3, 2021; tentative effective date July 30, 2021.*)
Connecticut
Delaware
Hawaii
Maine
Maryland
Massachusetts
Minnesota
Nebraska
New Jersey
New York

Rhode Island

I hate to correct you, but the duty to retreat in your own home in Ohio was passed with the Castle Doctrine years ago. You are correct on the duty to retreat outside of your home with Stand Your Ground which we recently put into law.

Connecticut
Delaware
Hawaii
Maine
Maryland
Massachusetts
Minnesota
Nebraska
New Jersey
New York

Rhode Island

"Duty to retreat" in the face of criminal activity. What an insane policy that gets innocent people killed since they also likely can't use a gun for SD
in a Nation with a RIGHT to bear arms no less.

Is it any wonder so many from those states are fleeing right out of the state and to states with SYG and castle doctrines?
Southern states like Georgia, Tennessee and Florida are over-flowing with refugees from those states.

I wonder how long it will be before those states (the same ones for open borders with Mexico) start putting up fences to keep their citizens from fleeing the state?

T
I also wondering if any jury would actually convict him.

I never got the whole "need to run" thing, it's almost as if protecting criminals is more important than protecting yourself.
Democrats firmly support their criminals as criminals vote for Democrats.

Criminals vote for Democrats because Democrats want draconian gun control and gun confiscation. Armed honest citizens make a criminal’s workspace hazardous.

T

Democrats firmly support their criminals as criminals vote for Democrats.

Criminals vote for Democrats because Democrats want draconian gun control and gun confiscation. Armed honest citizens make a criminal’s workspace hazardous.

Absolutely correct which is why more and more blue states are allowing felons to vote after they leave prison. Some have suggested them being allowed to vote from prison. They're not stupid, they know how criminals will vote.

"Duty to retreat" in the face of criminal activity. What an insane policy that gets innocent people killed since they also likely can't use a gun for SD
in a Nation with a RIGHT to bear arms no less.

Is it any wonder so many from those states are fleeing right out of the state and to states with SYG and castle doctrines?
Southern states like Georgia, Tennessee and Florida are over-flowing with refugees from those states.

I wonder how long it will be before those states (the same ones for open borders with Mexico) start putting up fences to keep their citizens from fleeing the state?

That's not the problem. The problem is once they make it to a red state, they vote for the same people that destroyed the last state they lived in. We seen this in California where they had a recall for Newsom. He beat the recall by a huge margin against Larry Elder. Homelessness out of control, trains can't even ride through the state without getting robbed, people taking drugs out in the open, poop maps being distributed to visitors, 75% of black students can't read at the state level, businesses and residents leaving by the boatloads. It didn't matter to Democrats because Democrats are just plain stupid and keep voting for the same failed leadership over and over again.

Dementia has a 35% approval rating. What are they approving of? A sinking stock market, double the cost of gasoline and diesel, inflation at a 40 year high, a border problem the worst it's been in 20 years, interest rates the highest in 13 years, mothers that can't get baby formula unless they are an illegal, gave the Taliban 83 billion dollars of US military equipment while leaving Americans behind?

I think if anything, it's red states that need the fences to keep the Democrats out.

Absolutely correct which is why more and more blue states are allowing felons to vote after they leave prison. Some have suggested them being allowed to vote from prison. They're not stupid, they know how criminals will vote.
I can’t even imagine the Dem campaign ads that will be coming as they court the criminal vote.

Both bad guys DOA and no friendly fire of innocents.

The resident of a Connecticut home fatally shot a pair of male teenagers — 15 and 16 — who forced their way into the East Hartford residence last week and physically attacked the resident, police told WTIC-TV.

Police said the unnamed teens were shot in the living room, the station reported. The incident took place early Thursday morning, CT Insider said. Police were called to the home just after midnight, WTIC noted.

Police added to WTIC that the teens were rushed to hospitals, where they were pronounced dead.

People think Connecticut is full of white wasps and jews ....nope Hartford got hood
I saw yes in concert in frigging Hartford

Can't even remember the year

There is no "stand your ground" law there, but he was beaten & officers believe his life was threatened & he could not have run away.

If it was in his home it wouldn’t be stand your ground….that is for being out in public…..this would be under the Castle Doctrine if they have that law.

Obviously the exception.

The old …. Hide the truth research……people with guns are more likely to be killed……that is from your link…..what they don’t tell you is that the “people” they use as their primary sample are criminals engaged in crime and the criminal life style…

Yes, if you are a criminal and you carry a gun…. other criminals are more likely to shoot you and you are more likely to shoot other criminals…..

Forum List

Back