now the NRA is under the RUSSIA umbrella investigation

How do you classify a secret tarmac meeting on a runway for a man meeting with the woman investigating his wife?

Collusion.

I never took you for a whataboutist

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
When you say something like "what do you expect from republicans"? You needed acrembder about stereotypes.

So, diverting to Bill was a reminder about stereotypes? Ok then...
no. this was.

"So, you do not see any difference between an open public discussion and a closed door meeting in the Oval Office.

No wonder you are a Repub"

you bag on people and call them REPUB for a closed door meeting when obviously it's NOT a REPUB problem but an asshole problem. you're back to your need to stereotype and pigeonhole people on things that both sides are heavily guilty of. you keep doing it i'll keep showing instances where you are wrong.

And you have reverted to your reading issues. The problem was not the closed door meeting it was the inability to comprehend why one is different than the other.

and I asked what is the difference?

just when you thought we were capped out on stupid.

NRA, Russia and Trump: How 'dark money' is poisoning American democracy

the left really has zero shame and has lost any form of shit they ever had.
I belong to a facebook 2a group. In the past few days, their members have gone from 1000 to about 70,000 and they are FLOODED with leftist pigs posting about NRA/Russian collusion...and tripe about the NRA being anti-2a.

Seriously. Let's just go to war already. I'm sick of this shit.
Russian Bots, to cause discourse among us.... they used the same tactics during the election.

you don't go from a thousand to 70,000 people joining in two days....THIS is their M/O, they did it with Bots....
russian bots working through the leftist demolosers. who's investigating who for a point on russia? LOL, you can't even see the water in front of you.
seems she sees it just fine.

70k join to troll a group bringing up diametrically opposite points to do nothing but rile up said group of like minds.

it's exactly what the russian troll farm did to us all. had nothing to do with trump and helping him win elections but making us turn on ourselves by pretending to be "us" of another mindset when all they're doing is dumping gas on a fire and watching us burn each other up.

republicans, democrats, indie and the like - we're all getting the shit trolled out of us and we keep blaming each other - letting them win again.

and again.

and again.

sooner or later you'd think we'd stop reacting to their shit.

You Trump cultists may be idiots, but you ARE funny idiots.....Thanks.....lol
which idiotic side is trying to link the NRA to RUSSIA!!! now?

oh yea. your idiotic side.
It is called follow the money.
we did right into clinton's hands. her and her husband's. to Iran as well under obummer. so now tell us where the money went on your claim.
they did leave the white house poor and Sec of State rich.

I belong to a facebook 2a group. In the past few days, their members have gone from 1000 to about 70,000 and they are FLOODED with leftist pigs posting about NRA/Russian collusion...and tripe about the NRA being anti-2a.

Russian Bots, to cause discourse among us.... they used the same tactics during the election.

you don't go from a thousand to 70,000 people joining in two days....THIS is their M/O, they did it with Bots....
russian bots working through the leftist demolosers. who's investigating who for a point on russia? LOL, you can't even see the water in front of you.

70k join to troll a group bringing up diametrically opposite points to do nothing but rile up said group of like minds.

it's exactly what the russian troll farm did to us all. had nothing to do with trump and helping him win elections but making us turn on ourselves by pretending to be "us" of another mindset when all they're doing is dumping gas on a fire and watching us burn each other up.

republicans, democrats, indie and the like - we're all getting the shit trolled out of us and we keep blaming each other - letting them win again.

and again.

and again.

I merely discuss actual facts. no innuendo

and again.

and again.

fact - russians are trolling the shit out of us
fact - we're blaming each other for it
fact - 70k join a facebook group in a day, they're bots.

i do think overall we agree just seeing it a bit differently on the way however. all good.

and again.

and again.

i do think overall we agree just seeing it a bit differently on the way however. all good.
well there is the NRA thing and the 2nd amendment thing, and the immigration thing that separates us. Are you saying that's russia as well?

and again.

and again.

well there is the NRA thing and the 2nd amendment thing, and the immigration thing that separates us. Are you saying that's russia as well?
no - i'm saying 70k people coming into a group to shout YOU SUCK are 69.9k bots. 69.8k likely russian these days.

anything else and you're reading too much into what i'm saying.

you have a PRO NRA group and 60k people jump in to say YOU GUN OWNERS SUCK, that's not 60k actual people forming a mass online facebook protest of the group, that's a shitload of bots attacking people spouting pre-written statements designed to do nothing but piss off the people there and make them "hate" the other side and scream at them while all the time they're screaming at a speaker, not a microphone or person. the speaker doesn't care, it just keeps shouting out whatever its told to play.

but it does play into generalities and our desire to tell stupid people how stupid they are and people react. human nature. they count on it, feed off of it, and we give it to 'em and the trolls win while we blame each other for our own actions.

and again.

and again.

no - i'm saying 70k people coming into a group to shout YOU SUCK are 69.9k bots. 69.8k likely russian these days.

you have a PRO NRA group and 60k people jump in to say YOU GUN OWNERS SUCK, that's not 60k actual people forming a mass online facebook protest of the group, that's a shitload of bots attacking people spouting pre-written statements designed to do nothing but piss off the people there and make them "hate" the other side and scream at them while all the time they're screaming at a speaker, not a microphone or person. the speaker doesn't care, it just keeps shouting out whatever its told to play.

but it does play into generalities and our desire to tell stupid people how stupid they are and people react. human nature. they count on it, feed off of it, and we give it to 'em and the trolls win while we blame each other for our own actions.
I get what you're saying. My point is that the illogical folks on the left believe it. sorry, I'm not sitting idly by and listening to them point at me as if I'm the issue. right wrong or whatever, it's who I am. something isn't logical I'm pointing it out.

Bullshit. The number of Russian trolls posting in this thread in an effort to deflect the discussion away from the relationship between the Kremlin and the NRA speaks volumes about how worried the troll farm is about the FBI investigation.

WHAT RUSSIAN TROLLS? Name them.

WHAT connection between the "Kremlin" and the NRA? Show it.

The only "bullshit" in this thread is that running out from between your ears in your willingness and desire to promote ANYTHING you can that is anti-Trump or anti-NRA no matter how BASELESS it is. Go take a flying leap off a short pier. Maybe it'll help massage some common sense into your brain.
there is no way that will ever happen. Russia russia, they are so conscious of russia they must be russian. I mean it fking spews it's way in here every day 85% of the posts. and still they have no evidence of ANYTHING!!!! The dems call their enemy what they really are.

Until Trump won, it was Obama and the Democrats who were laughing at Russia even being a point of concern for ANYTHING.

yep, but even Obama found out real quick with his 'reset' that Russia and Putin could not be trusted!! :eek:

when did obummer find out? when Trump was inaugurated?

:rolleyes: when putin invaded Crimea

You gotta be kidding. How could the Fed. cops who couldn't find two Russians in Boston or a crazy kid in Fla.(who shared the same name with only six other people in the U.S.) think that the NRA was acting as an agent for the Russians. It's so preposterous that it has to be some sort of political ploy to enhance the democrat agenda.

and again.

and again.

I get what you're saying. My point is that the illogical folks on the left believe it. sorry, I'm not sitting idly by and listening to them point at me as if I'm the issue. right wrong or whatever, it's who I am. something isn't logical I'm pointing it out.
pointing back and saying NO IT'S YOU hasn't helped yet. i'm just done pointing back and more in a people watching mode.

Collusion.

I never took you for a whataboutist

When you say something like "what do you expect from republicans"? You needed acrembder about stereotypes.

no. this was.

"So, you do not see any difference between an open public discussion and a closed door meeting in the Oval Office.

you bag on people and call them REPUB for a closed door meeting when obviously it's NOT a REPUB problem but an asshole problem. you're back to your need to stereotype and pigeonhole people on things that both sides are heavily guilty of. you keep doing it i'll keep showing instances where you are wrong.

And you have reverted to your reading issues. The problem was not the closed door meeting it was the inability to comprehend why one is different than the other.

And I told you, but you conveniently ignored the post....comrade.

WHAT RUSSIAN TROLLS? Name them.

WHAT connection between the "Kremlin" and the NRA? Show it.

The only "bullshit" in this thread is that running out from between your ears in your willingness and desire to promote ANYTHING you can that is anti-Trump or anti-NRA no matter how BASELESS it is. Go take a flying leap off a short pier. Maybe it'll help massage some common sense into your brain.
there is no way that will ever happen. Russia russia, they are so conscious of russia they must be russian. I mean it fking spews it's way in here every day 85% of the posts. and still they have no evidence of ANYTHING!!!! The dems call their enemy what they really are.

Until Trump won, it was Obama and the Democrats who were laughing at Russia even being a point of concern for ANYTHING.

yep, but even Obama found out real quick with his 'reset' that Russia and Putin could not be trusted!! :eek:

when did obummer find out? when Trump was inaugurated?

:rolleyes: when putin invaded Crimea

and yet he allowed the russians to interfere correct? Yeah he cared soooooo much.he is the one that acted like a pawn of Putin if one needs to look.

BTW, I'm still waiting for what the interference was.

How do you classify a tarmac meeting on a runway for a man meeting with the woman investigating his wife?

Yes, that was moronic of Clinton.........BUT, what the fuck would you nitwits do if not for reverting virtually ALL posts back to..."the Clintons were bad..."???

The funniest part is that everytime they point to the Clintons or Obama to defend Trump they are just proving how alike they really are
we just point out the hypocrisy of the left. that's all.

You Trump cultists may be idiots, but you ARE funny idiots.....Thanks.....lol
which idiotic side is trying to link the NRA to RUSSIA!!! now?

oh yea. your idiotic side.
FYI-
it's not new, it's been known to us for over a few months....or longer ....you guys just do not read the news....thus ''the surprise''!
Here are a couple of links from last NOVEMBER/DEC 2017 on it.....
Operative Offered Trump Campaign ‘Kremlin Connection’ Using N.R.A. Ties

Trump Jr. met with Kremlin-connected banker at NRA convention

FBI investigates whether Russia banker used NRA to fund Trump campaign – report
so fking what? what is different from that which clinton got in the dossier. please educate us.
Clinton/the DNC hired a firm to continue opposition research the firm had begun through other clients, on Donald Trump. The firm hired an ex British intelligence agent who had a decade or 2 of expertise on Russia, with established contacts the MI6 trusted.....Chris Steele.... nothing is illegal about that process, or concerning, or abnormal, or anything nefarious.

1)The Trump team could have been wittingly or unwittingly working with an enemy foreign government to influence the outcome of the election. Key word is government connections, which is illegal....but only illegal if done wittingly.

2)If the NRA took money from a foreign country or a foreign person, or a bank in a foreign country, to help finance ads supporting trump's election, Hillary's demise, or any election, that too is ILLEGAL and breaks the law. The Russians could have used their NRA connection to basically launder their money donated, for a campaign purpose.
who from the NRA took the money? Where is the dossier on clinton?

no. this was.

And I told you, but you conveniently ignored the post....comrade.
no you didn't. your comments were on the dossier, and this is the NRA. but alas. two different subjects you confused, hmmmmm

Should the Clinton's be punished for accepting foreign money?
Should the NRA?

please try to control your Clinton Tourettes Syndrome in threads not about the Clintons. Thanks.
legitimate question, why can't you answer? oh right left.
Did they do something illegal?
they did the same thing as the people under investigation and suspicion. you tell me.
So you are babbling out your ass. Got it. Stop wasting my time with your delusions.

The NRA is not a campaign organization. It is not a political organization. It is as able to take foreign donations as is Planned Parenthood.

Forum List

Back