Now they are coming after you if your family does not get the vaccine

Can't the worker take his partner off his/her own employer sponsored health plan? Not getting vaccinated makes it more likely an insured person will cost the health plan in hospital treatment. So an uninsured partner/spouse is requiring other workers to subsidize the decision to not get vaccinated.
So, now...

"Get vaccinated or lose your job"
"Get your spouse vaccinated or lose your insurance"
-Your boss
"Have sex with me or lose your job"
"Get your spouse to have sex with me or lose your insurance"
-Your boss

The statements are the same.

Can't the worker take his partner off his/her own employer sponsored health plan? Not getting vaccinated makes it more likely an insured person will cost the health plan in hospital treatment. So an uninsured partner/spouse is requiring other workers to subsidize the decision to not get vaccinated.
Well sure, it's called divorce.

Screw those anti-Vaccers!!!

Well sure, it's called divorce.

Screw those anti-Vaccers!!!
The worker can pay more to insure his/her partner or choose to not insure the partner through the employer sponsored healthcare insurance.

And yeah imo a employer could require an employee contribute more to a plan if he/she refused to participate in some drug cessation or weight control program. It's illegal to not cover certain illnesses while covering others, though.

A Louisiana-based hospital system is mandating COVID-19 vaccination for the spouses of employees on the company benefits plan and will add a vaccine fee for workers as long their partner remains unvaccinated.

Soon it will be virtually impossible to survive if you and everyone in your family does not get the vaccine.
I'm thinking that's illegal to do that.

No, the only time you can remove them is during the open enrollment period due to IRS regulations regarding taxing of benefits.

In the open enrollment you can do as you wish.

You cannot just arbitrarily say you are pulling any dependent off your benefits without a qualifying event, such as getting married, divorced, births deaths, etc.

I suppose it worked. I haven't come down with the covid. It was such a relief not having to worry about bringing home a potentially fatal disease to my wife. Sometimes I wonder how someone lives with spreading a disease to someone else who later dies but then I remember you are Trumpbots. You have an amazing capacity to blame your stupidity on others.
No one is dying, and the Kung Fu Flu is no worse than the Swine Flu and every new flu strain that comes out.

It's a scam being run by Big Pharma.

Just take a $2 Anti-Malaria pill and some dog dewormer. Total cost of the cure about $6 total and you are fine in 3-4 days total.

No one is dying, and the Kung Fu Flu is no worse than the Swine Flu and every new flu strain that comes out.

It's a scam being run by Big Pharma.

Just take a $2 Anti-Malaria pill and some dog dewormer. Total cost of the cure about $6 total and you are fine in 3-4 days total.
When you idiots end up in the hospital they ought to get random people off the internet to treat you. Sound ridiculous? Why are you taking medical advice from random people off the internet to begin with?

When you idiots end up in the hospital they ought to get random people off the internet to treat you. Sound ridiculous? Why are you taking medical advice from random people off the internet to begin with?
No one is going to the hospital, no one is dying. All within the range of a normal flu outbreak.

No Scamdemic only impacts 0.16% just a little over 1\10th of a percent of the population in 2 years. You can cure it with dog dewormer and antimalaria drugs for $6 bucks, moron.

Free states hold Football Games with 80,000 people in a stadium and no one gets sick and no one dies.

The only thing that has died is your soul, when you made a living out of murdering the truth.

No one is going to the hospital, no one is dying. All within the range of a normal flu outbreak.

No Scamdemic only impacts 0.16% just a little over 1\10th of a percent of the population in 2 years. You can cure it with dog dewormer and antimalaria drugs for $6 bucks, moron.

Free states hold Football Games with 80,000 people in a stadium and no one gets sick and no one dies.

The only thing that has died is your soul, when you made a living out of murdering the truth.
You're the worst kind of fool. The kind that tends to take people with them when they die by their own stupidity..

You're the worst kind of fool. The kind that tends to take people with them when they die by their own stupidity..
No one is dying. Only fat Liberals who drink and smoke, and don't exercise and eat sugar and carbs, and their even fatter parents that they abandon in nursing homes. Think of it as abortion after the fact, or cleaning up the gene pool.

You douche bags love Evolution and Abortion, so how's that working out for you twinkle toes?

Did you pee in your panties because the scary man on the news told you too?

No one is dying. Only fat Liberals who drink and smoke, and don't exercise and eat sugar and carbs, and their even fatter parents that they abandon in nursing homes. Think of it as abortion after the fact, or cleaning up the gene pool.

You douche bags love Evolution and Abortion, so how's that working out for you twinkle toes?

Did you pee in your panties because the scary man on the news told you too?
Did you know you can drive when you are stinking drunk if you close one eye? Did you know you can safely handle poisonous snakes between the hours of twelve and one? Did you know used motor oil makes an excellent laxative? Did you know people on the internet are full of shit?

Did you know you can drive when you are stinking drunk if you close one eye? Did you know you can safely handle poisonous snakes between the hours of twelve and one? Did you know used motor oil makes an excellent laxative? Did you know people on the internet are full of shit?
I only know that you are full of shit and I am not buying what The Mask Nazis and Vaccine Gestapo are selling.

Dr. Mengele much?

I only know that you are full of shit and I am not buying what The Mask Nazis and Vaccine Gestapo are selling.

Dr. Mengele much?
Don't get mad. I heard on the internet that beating your head against the wall cures baldness. Be sure to do it really hard to get the full effect.

I caught COVID after I had the vaccine in May at the state fair in August. I then gave it to my wife who had never been outside the house at all that week. She was also vaccinated in May 2021.

How do you explain that?

Forum List

Back