🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now they are coming after you if your family does not get the vaccine

OK, how about this one. You are a female who has sex with a bisexual male not knowing he had HIV or had sex with men, either?
Promiscuity is a choice, so the consequences are self inflicted. I'll save you some time, are there legitimate exceptions? Sure, but building policy and legislation on rare exceptions is illogically broad based and detrimental. In the case of HIV/AIDS, you punish the masses, economically for the irresponsible actions of many for the sake of a miniscule number exceptions? No thanks. That is only allowing the tiny minority to trample on the vast majority.

Which is why we do not have 600,000 deaths on the highways.

You seem to forget the question was would we demand something be done if next year we had 600,000 deaths in on year on the highways.
There are Traffic Laws and Regs and then there is the Rule of the Roads. Many do not know or are ignorant. And there are those who abuse the
Traffic Laws and Regs to a dangerous degree.

Would we think differently next year if deaths jumped to 600,000?

Nobody is against treatments.
600,000 is a running number going on two years. We don't measure other causes of death in that manner. One thing that hasn't changed is those who die have pre-existing conditions. If covid was indiscriminate this would be a different conversation.

After the 2nd Moderna, I was sick for 3 weeks.
this doesn't make any sense. I thought the shot manipulated the spike protein. No actual infection is given. So why would you get ill from the vaccine?

600,000 is a running number going on two years. We don't measure other causes of death in that manner.

you are correct, I apologize. So, if next year there were suddenly 345,000 deaths on the highways, do you think people would be concerned?

One thing that hasn't changed is those who die have pre-existing conditions. If covid was indiscriminate this would be a different conversation.

They are not the only ones that die. And also, more than 60% of the people in this country have at least one pre-existing condition.

you are correct, I apologize. So, if next year there were suddenly 345,000 deaths on the highways, do you think people would be concerned?

They are not the only ones that die. And also, more than 60% of the people in this country have at least one pre-existing condition.
To the detriment of tens of millions? We seriously need to rethink this. The whole country is being held hostage for the sake of trying save a very small number of people with pre-existing conditions nobody can do anything about. It's insanity.

To the detriment of tens of millions? We seriously need to rethink this. The whole country is being held hostage for the sake of trying save a very small number of people with pre-existing conditions nobody can do anything about. It's insanity.

Putting aside your over the top hyperbole, since when is 60% a "Small number"?

If math is not your thing, that comes out to just under 200 million people...does that seem a small number to you?

Putting aside your over the top hyperbole, since when is 60% a "Small number"?

If math is not your thing, that comes out to just under 200 million people...does that seem a small number to you?
Clearly that is utter nonsense to say the 60% are somehow at the same risk as those who actually die. It's that bullshit fearmongering that created this mess. If what you claim had any validity it would have borne out within the last two years.

Clearly that is utter nonsense to say the 60% are somehow at the same risk as those who actually die. It's that bullshit fearmongering that created this mess. If what you claim had any validity it would have borne out within the last two years.

You are the one that said only those with pre-existing conditions die from COIVD. Even though it is wrong, it was your claim, that would make anyone with a pre-existing condition at risk.

You cannot have it both ways.

You are the one that said only those with pre-existing conditions die from COIVD. Even though it is wrong, it was your claim, that would make anyone with a pre-existing condition at risk.

You cannot have it both ways.

This virus really has you scared to death doesn't it.

This virus really has you scared to death doesn't it.

Not at all, I am just going by the words of the person I am responding to. I would say for you to read the whole thread so you do not look like a fucking moron, but it is likely above your reading level, we did not use crayons.

,99+% survivability lays waste to your argument. Try harder.

math is really not your thing at all.

719,945/44,522,832 does not equal 99% plus. Do I need to do the math for you or can you do it?

1633360555567.png

No, she is going to jail for selling cards to help people evade the vaccine. Who knows how many she already sold and how many have been able to evade the vaccine. And she only got caught because she is a fucking moron that advertised via FB.
Yes, going to jail so people can avoid getting the vaccine is not a valid method. Period.

You are better than that Gator, that is a logically silly.

Yes, going to jail so people can avoid getting the vaccine is not a valid method. Period.

You are better than that Gator, that is a logically silly.

She was just one example. Have you seen the vaccine cards? I could reproduce them in less than 5 minutes on my computer if I wanted to

not all those deaths were from covid,, some are just with covid and covid didnt have anything to d with the death,,
And what were the projected deaths for this year?

What were the actual deaths this year?

Why are the actual deaths 700K more than what would be expected from comparing the continuing trends that would have given you a fairly accurate estimated number of deaths to be expected?

Finally, can you find a single year the US kept records and made those types of estimates where they were off anywhere near what this claim would require in order to be remotely accurate without a clear reason why?

You know, a reason like COVID...

math is really not your thing at all.

719,945/44,522,832 does not equal 99% plus. Do I need to do the math for you or can you do it?

View attachment 547319
CDC disagrees with your numbers. Nor does the total case count include asymptomatics who were not tested. Unless you wish prove they comprise less than 1% of the population. Good luck.

Forum List

Back