🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now they are coming after you if your family does not get the vaccine

It does? Since I had COVID my blood tests have shown my immune system is better than it was before.

They can't check your immune system efficiency with blood tests.
Immunity is not in the blood, but the bone marrow and other places.
You have to infect a person and then measure the immune response antibodies produced.

No you can't.
Not only do the patients have to be conscious in order to rotate them safely, but you can't risk it while intubated.
Nor is there any point to a ventilator if you do rotate them, because then the lungs will drain and you don't need a ventilator any more.
No one with covid should ever be intubated on a ventilator.
It is essentially murder.

But it also requires time on your side as well as front and back.

Where did you get that stupid idea? I was once anesthetized, removed off the bed, placed into a huge vat of water, face down, in order to do ultrasonic treatments on my right kidney. The only hazard I faced was waking up cold, naked and in a room I had never been in! I am pretty sure I was rotated numerous times while under anesthesia. This was in the late 80s.

Where did you get that stupid idea? I was once anesthetized, removed off the bed, placed into a huge vat of water, face down, in order to do ultrasonic treatments on my right kidney. The only hazard I faced was waking up cold, naked and in a room I had never been in! I am pretty sure I was rotated numerous times while under anesthesia. This was in the late 80s.

No one is talking about being anesthetized.
We are discussing how hard and dangerous it is to rotate a person put into a chemical coma for intubation.
That means they are hooked up to machines with tubes that can not be pulled, twisted, or in any way disturbed.

You are not intubated for ultrasound.
And if you were given ultra sound, then you were rotated in water, which makes it easier due to natural buoyancy.
The ultrasound also likely had a dedicated staff, and there is not nearly enough people in an ICU to rotate all the patients ever half hour in order to drain their lungs.
Intubated covid patients are not being rotated, their lungs are filling with fluid, and they are drowning.

A Louisiana-based hospital system is mandating COVID-19 vaccination for the spouses of employees on the company benefits plan and will add a vaccine fee for workers as long their partner remains unvaccinated.

Soon it will be virtually impossible to survive if you and everyone in your family does not get the vaccine.

And that's the way it should be.you have no right to kill others with your filthy virus. Only yourselves.

Lib please government taking 50% of every dollar I earn because the mooching losers sit around on welfare mooching off me is not a fair share. :eusa_hand:
50%?
Sounds like the only one mooching off of you is your tax accountant.

When does he graduate high school?

Easy to eliminate almost all traffic deaths.
Just provide more, cheaper, faster, safer mass transit.
More light rail, buses, subways, hyperloop, etc.
We really do not need almost any cars on the roads.
I got everywhere I need to go to by bus until I got a car when I was 18.
We could make buses faster and cheaper.
Why should my privilege be taken when I’ve never had so much as a parking ticket?

I suppose it worked. I haven't come down with the covid. It was such a relief not having to worry about bringing home a potentially fatal disease to my wife. Sometimes I wonder how someone lives with spreading a disease to someone else who later dies but then I remember you are Trumpbots. You have an amazing capacity to blame your stupidity on others.
The vaccine doesn't stop you from getting or giving someone else covid. So spread om.

lowering speed limits, requiring cars be built safer, increase traffic law enforcement.....

1. Speed isn’t the problem, courtesy, and following basic driving rules is.

2. My 2014 ram has,

Full surround air bags
three point safety belts
Drop away engine mounts
reinforced driver/passenger cabin
better braking systems than ever
etc…

And the newer cars have,

Lane control
Foward/backward auto braking
And, full on 360 sensor monitoring systems…

3. How are we going to increase traffic law enforcement as we, ahem, reimagine policing?

Some departments don’t have enough Leo’s left to even respond to 911.

1. Speed isn’t the problem, courtesy, and following basic driving rules is.

2. My 2014 ram has,

Full surround air bags
three point safety belts
Drop away engine mounts
reinforced driver/passenger cabin
better braking systems than ever
etc…

And the newer cars have,

Lane control
Foward/backward auto braking
And, full on 360 sensor monitoring systems…

3. How are we going to increase traffic law enforcement as we, ahem, reimagine policing?

Some departments don’t have enough Leo’s left to even respond to 911.

Which is why we do not have 600,000 deaths on the highways.

You seem to forget the question was would we demand something be done if next year we had 600,000 deaths in on year on the highways.

Which is why we do not have 600,000 deaths on the highways.

You seem to forget the question was would we demand something be done if next year we had 600,000 deaths in on year on the highways.
So you agree that safety tech is on the cutting edge?

So you agree that safety tech is on the cutting edge?

Of course, that has never been the point.

The point is what would people demand if next year 600,000 people died on the highways?

Of course, that has never been the point.

The point is what would people demand if next year 600,000 people died on the highways?
I’m trying to illustrate to you why this analogy is flawed. If both you and I agree that auto tech is cutting edge, and little more can be done in that area, unlike attacking COVID, With that treatments in addition to vaccines would get us there. But the establishment seems to be against treatments…why?

I’m trying to illustrate to you why this analogy is flawed. If both you and I agree that auto tech is cutting edge, and little more can be done in that area,

Would we think differently next year if deaths jumped to 600,000?

But the establishment seems to be against treatments…why?

Nobody is against treatments.

What if ONE'S SPOUSE is fat and does not exercise?

You should pay a medical insurance surcharge for your increase care costs, right?

Forum List

Back