🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now they are coming after you if your family does not get the vaccine

I support tax cuts that let me keep MY MONEY that I EARNED vs government pocketing MY MONEY or doling it out to mooching losers to buy their vote. All mooching sponge losers get a job you useless sacks of meat and pay your own damn bills!
Of course, you do.
GOOD for you.
So, where is this country in the world, that you don't have to pay...........................................TAXES?

I despise the unvaxinated for selfishly putting others at risk for a "personal" decision and then preaching about it like their cowardice is a virtue but I'm not afraid of them. I work with one who has numerous health problems. I'm working right beside him every day. I really hope he makes it.
Selfishly how? If they aren’t sick how?

are you Jim Jones?

I despise the unvaxinated for selfishly putting others at risk for a "personal" decision and then preaching about it like their cowardice is a virtue but I'm not afraid of them. I work with one who has numerous health problems. I'm working right beside him every day. I really hope he makes it.
You despise the unvaxinated (sic) but you hope your unvaxinated (sic) acquaintance makes it.

Could you possibly manage to be more mealy-mouthed or hypocritical?

I knew an EMT in the late 80s and the city would fire anyone that smoked, on or off the job
i'm a retired emt, 3 decades in, also a state trained/certified infection control officer.

i served out in God's country, nothing but a lotta distance ,and no time , and little to no budget ......i could have cared less if you were on FIRE, if you knew yer sh*t, we would get 'er done....

~S~

Not really. The workplaces that ban smoking test for it the same as you would weed.

$4. Will test for a host of drugs to include smoking.
holy sh*t !
do they check for ETOH?

~S~

Since the compromised can't get vaccinated and the recovered and infants should not be vaccinated, I see no legal way to mandate it.
In fact, there is nothing authorizing any federal actions involving health care in any way.

Not really. The workplaces that ban smoking test for it the same as you would weed.

$4. Will test for a host of drugs to include smoking.

It can not possibly be legal for any employer to ban employees smoking tobacco off hours.

It will save you from a slow lingering death on a ventilator in the ICU. I fear the lingering part far worse than death. Laying there with a tube down your throat, can't speak, can't move. Just hour after hour clinging to the ragged edge of existence. The bills piling up to the ceiling. Wondering if you even want to live through it with damaged lungs. No thank you. I'll take a hundred shots to avoid that shit.

Wrong.
They can't leave people conscious and still a ventilator tube down their throat due to the gag reflex.
Nor should they ever do that for covid.
The Germans and Russians have extensive studies showing how rotating the patient is essential to drain the lungs, and you can't rotate a person on a ventilator.
So intubating is essentially murder.
It should never be done to covid patients.
They are dying due to lungs filling with fluid, and ventilators only make it worse, not better.

It will save you from a slow lingering death on a ventilator in the ICU. I fear the lingering part far worse than death. Laying there with a tube down your throat, can't speak, can't move. Just hour after hour clinging to the ragged edge of existence. The bills piling up to the ceiling. Wondering if you even want to live through it with damaged lungs. No thank you. I'll take a hundred shots to avoid that shit.
Nice dramatic writing style.

JK. Don't quit your day job.

View attachment 546819
WEAR PANTS!

Totalitarian trousers enforcement is rampant, denying the individual's right to mince around bare-assed in the public arena, the State evoking as its pretext that it is in the public interest not to have crackpots mincing around bare-assed in public - a blatant suppression of personal freedom!
View attachment 546820
"The gub'mint's takin' away our freedoms!
Next thang, they'll be orderin' everybody tuh
drive on the right side of the road - even if yer left-handed!"

View attachment 546821

REMEMBER TYPHOID MARY!
Our inspiration upheld the principle that, in America, the individual has the right to recklessly expose men,
women and children to a deadly disease if that's what she's got a hankerin' to do!

OUR FOUNDING FATHERS
View attachment 546823
"Okay, only Ol' Ben is letting it all hang out,
but we all endorse his right!

Typhoid Mary was proven to be a carrier, infected, and she refused treatment.
It was also the state that acted, and had legal jurisdiction the feds do not and can not have.
What is odd is she refused the gallbladder removal operation that would have ended her being a threat.

and you can't rotate a person on a ventilator.

not sure what you mean by rotating, but if you mean moving them from back to stomach, yes they can and do do that with people on a Vent.

not sure what you mean by rotating, but if you mean moving them from back to stomach, yes they can and do do that with people on a Vent.

No you can't.
Not only do the patients have to be conscious in order to rotate them safely, but you can't risk it while intubated.
Nor is there any point to a ventilator if you do rotate them, because then the lungs will drain and you don't need a ventilator any more.
No one with covid should ever be intubated on a ventilator.
It is essentially murder.

But it also requires time on your side as well as front and back.

Forum List

Back