🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now they are coming after you if your family does not get the vaccine

A few more notes on this. Our old mama dog died a few months after they turned on 5G here. Granted she was older but she died of vaginal bleeding and many young women reported excessive bleeding that they thought was from the shedding from others who had gotten the covid jab. I suspect it could be a combination since we are already aware that it has been proven and even Pfizer admitted shedding was possible. EMF weakens cellular structures in living beings and we are already aware from the studies revealed and whistle blowers that the jabs of all sorts have been being designed to effect reproductive organs (Bill Gates, his groupies and the current popeness dreams of population annihilation and totalitarianism coming true). Thing is they are destroying the critters too as this crap hits everything that has a life.

If I’m not mistaken, cdc to led my ther breast feeding babies to stop if they had the vaccine!

thank god I did not compare the two then.

just talking about the number of dead people.

So, let me try it again...if next year 600,000 people died in automobile accidents, do you think that people would call for something to be done to lower the number of deaths on the highways? Or do you think people would just be like "ehh, no big deal"?
Well, I never said it wasn't a big deal...Nearly 40,000 a year die in auto accidents. So, I guess if that number spiked 20 fold then yes there would be things done...What do you think would arise from that?

Well, I never said it wasn't a big deal...Nearly 40,000 a year die in auto accidents. So, I guess if that number spiked 20 fold then yes there would be things done...What do you think would arise from that?

I think it would be talked about 24/7 on the news with updates daily.

I think that those in charge would try and do things to lessen the numbers dying on the roads and that people would want them to do so.

That is so fucking idiotic! Stop lying. !! You people are killing people. You have blood on your hands.!!

1633211878397.png

Unvaccinated people don't have Covid. Period. How are they killing people who are vaccinated? You'll make a fortune if you can explain that.

Answer my question first, Tater.
Your stupid question? "How do people without Covid give it to the vaccinated, Solomon?: I never said that they did. But you said that unvaxxed people do not have covid and that the vaxx destroys the immume system. It does not get much more stupid than that.

Last edited:

A Louisiana-based hospital system is mandating COVID-19 vaccination for the spouses of employees on the company benefits plan and will add a vaccine fee for workers as long their partner remains unvaccinated.

Soon it will be virtually impossible to survive if you and everyone in your family does not get the vaccine.
Biden is back using Extortion to get what he wants....and snowflakes can't see what is wrong with this.

Let's try this:

Let's say the next GOP President declares abortions are really bad and they should stop....and YOU are fired / your boss tells you he is going to fire you because your spouse is pro-abortion.

That's OK, right?!

Forum List

Back