Now they are coming after you if your family does not get the vaccine

I am ok with companies making pretty much any rules they like. People do not like it they leave, if the company cannot get anyone to work for them, they either change the rules or go out of business
Gay males only make up around 10% of the population but account for about 80% of AIDS cases and other STD's

Would it be OK not to hire any because of this health concern as well?

I am ok with companies making pretty much any rules they like. People do not like it they leave, if the company cannot get anyone to work for them, they either change the rules or go out of business
Not treating HIV/AIDS would save hospitals and clinics tons of money. Plus that's self inflicted. You would be OK with that?

A Louisiana-based hospital system is mandating COVID-19 vaccination for the spouses of employees on the company benefits plan and will add a vaccine fee for workers as long their partner remains unvaccinated.

Soon it will be virtually impossible to survive if you and everyone in your family does not get the vaccine.

Lets be clear. This only applies if the employees spouse is on the same company insurance plan as the employee. Basically, they are saying they are a higher risk of getting sick, which is true. The scummy part is that without knowing specifics of the spouse, this is an unscientific, blanket determination which covers their ass and will make them money.

If this anecdote is suppose to prove that the vaxx is worthless it is shameless propaganda . Joseph Goebbels - Wikipedia would be proud of you. You present a grain of truth but leave out important information that does not support the message that you want to convey​

Specifically, you fail to mention that when vaxxed, you are far less likely to get covid and transmit it, and that if you do it is likely to befar less severe . Yes there are breaktrough infections that can beserious but they are rare. Tell the WHOLE TRUTH or just shut up​

The vaccine destroys your immune system. This winter people will start dying in the streets. Come back in April and let me know what happened.

A Louisiana-based hospital system is mandating COVID-19 vaccination for the spouses of employees on the company benefits plan and will add a vaccine fee for workers as long their partner remains unvaccinated.

Soon it will be virtually impossible to survive if you and everyone in your family does not get the vaccine.
I pay an added fee because my husband smokes yet I do not.

I was trying to use the population of the United States at 320,000,000 and his number of 665,000 deaths....But even at 1.7% it's not the set your hair on fire event that liberals are making it out to be....
we loose roughly 1% annually , check whatever source you'd like ~S~

Gay males only make up around 10% of the population but account for about 80% of AIDS cases and other STD's

Would it be OK not to hire any because of this health concern as well?

I am good with it

Not treating HIV/AIDS would save hospitals and clinics tons of money. Plus that's self inflicted. You would be OK with that?

only if we can add in every other single " self inflicted" problem....you good with that?

The vaccine destroys your immune system. This winter people will start dying in the streets. Come back in April and let me know what happened.

I won't wait till April, I will laugh my ass off at your stupidity each month once winter starts and that is not happening

Correct. You must comply or they will eventually kill you . If your white.

Driving is a privilege, freedom isn’t…

now that you got the bumper sticker slogan out of the way....If every single year we lost 1.7% of the population to traffic accidents, do you think people would call for changes to fix it.

Forum List

Back