🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now they are coming after you if your family does not get the vaccine

I have no problem with smokers and obese people being charged more. They are self-inflicted problems that end up sucking up a lot more insurance money than healthy people.
Like alcohol which is the #1 drug that kills/hospitalizes the most people

So you would be in favor of taking jobs away who drink, that is, to be consistant.

Right?

SAR specific absorption rate for EMF. Ironic huh? We know about a half dozen locally that live in line of fire for that huge tower downtown that are still having lung problems after getting covid with bacterial pneumonia on top of all that. They have a high rate of SAR's.
A few more notes on this. Our old mama dog died a few months after they turned on 5G here. Granted she was older but she died of vaginal bleeding and many young women reported excessive bleeding that they thought was from the shedding from others who had gotten the covid jab. I suspect it could be a combination since we are already aware that it has been proven and even Pfizer admitted shedding was possible. EMF weakens cellular structures in living beings and we are already aware from the studies revealed and whistle blowers that the jabs of all sorts have been being designed to effect reproductive organs (Bill Gates, his groupies and the current popeness dreams of population annihilation and totalitarianism coming true). Thing is they are destroying the critters too as this crap hits everything that has a life.

A few more notes on this. Our old mama dog died a few months after they turned on 5G here. Granted she was older but she died of vaginal bleeding and many young women reported excessive bleeding that they thought was from the shedding from others who had gotten the covid jab. I suspect it could be a combination since we are already aware that it has been proven and even Pfizer admitted shedding was possible. EMF weakens cellular structures in living beings and we are already aware from the studies revealed and whistle blowers that the jabs of all sorts have been being designed to effect reproductive organs (Bill Gates, his groupies and the current popeness dreams of population annihilation and totalitarianism coming true). Thing is they are destroying the critters too as this crap hits everything that has a life.

It is possible that there are metallic substances in the vaccine that will turn humans into walking relay stations for 5G. That's another reason to be un-jabbed.

It is possible that there are metallic substances in the vaccine that will turn humans into walking relay stations for 5G. That's another reason to be un-jabbed.
So many reasons not to. I've been researching the natural continually now for some years and I know that there are natural substances to cure just about every disease known to man and then some. That along with all the lies and distortion being done at the medical clinics and hospitals for the most part will keep Rod and I both as far away from them as possible. Even my dearest vet told me do not vaccinate the dogs almost twenty years ago because of what they were doing with those vaccines to the animals too.

I've known a lot of Texans. If you're not bragging you're not breathing. I've been to Texas several times. I never saw anything worth a shit. I guess you have make a bunch of stuff up just to avoid going mad from the sheer monotony of the landscape.

Texas is very large,you have to leave the airport to see all of it.
We have a more diverse landscape than any state in the country.
Why are liberals so fucken stupid?

Texas is very large,you have to leave the airport to see all of it.
We have a more diverse landscape than any state in the country.
Why are liberals so fucken stupid?
LOL they must route the interstate well away from anything interesting. Just one nothing hick town after another.

Can’t watch my kids play sports if I am not vaccinated even though I already had COVID19

And thats how they plan to get all of us.
Family connections. I refuse to take it but the Wife took the first jab because they required it at Her workplace.
She doesn't want to take the second jab after reading about all the side effects but that depends on the final ruling at Her workplace.
The big wigs want nothing to do with the vacs but I guess it's a wait and see game.
The idea that the gov will force you to take the jab or lose your job is frightening.
It's more like take the jab or starve to death and lose everything you worked for all your life.
That should tell everyone what this is all about.

The vaccine does not prevent you from getting COVID or spreading it. My fully vaccinated boss got it and gave it to her family. Currently all sick going on 2 weeks.

If this anecdote is suppose to prove that the vaxx is worthless it is shameless propaganda . Joseph Goebbels - Wikipedia would be proud of you. You present a grain of truth but leave out important information that does not support the message that you want to convey​

Specifically, you fail to mention that when vaxxed, you are far less likely to get covid and transmit it, and that if you do it is likely to befar less severe . Yes there are breaktrough infections that can beserious but they are rare. Tell the WHOLE TRUTH or just shut up​

And thats how they plan to get all of us.
Family connections. I refuse to take it but the Wife took the first jab because they required it at Her workplace.
She doesn't want to take the second jab after reading about all the side effects but that depends on the final ruling at Her workplace.
The big wigs want nothing to do with the vacs but I guess it's a wait and see game.
The idea that the gov will force you to take the jab or lose your job is frightening.
It's more like take the jab or starve to death and lose everything you worked for all your life.
That should tell everyone what this is all about.
Yeah. I had both shots. No side effects sans a slightly sore arm.

So you would be in favor of taking jobs away who drink, that is, to be consistant.

I am ok with companies making pretty much any rules they like. People do not like it they leave, if the company cannot get anyone to work for them, they either change the rules or go out of business

A Louisiana-based hospital system is mandating COVID-19 vaccination for the spouses of employees on the company benefits plan and will add a vaccine fee for workers as long their partner remains unvaccinated.

Soon it will be virtually impossible to survive if you and everyone in your family does not get the vaccine.
Next thing, they'll force you to get a whooping cough and a polio vaccine!!!!! Even a tetanus shot!!!!!!

Forum List

Back