🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now they are coming after you if your family does not get the vaccine

A Louisiana-based hospital system is mandating COVID-19 vaccination for the spouses of employees on the company benefits plan and will add a vaccine fee for workers as long their partner remains unvaccinated.

Soon it will be virtually impossible to survive if you and everyone in your family does not get the vaccine.
Don’t forget the timeline of how we got here. Two weeks to slow the spread. That’s all we need to do. Shut down your business for two weeks. At the time some of warned of slippery slopes with that much government power. We were told we were crazy they would never do that. Well it’s two years later and look at this shit.

People had better wake up and draw a line at these threats. If we don’t it will never end. We will be ruled by COVID decrees and executive orders forever.

A Louisiana-based hospital system is mandating COVID-19 vaccination for the spouses of employees on the company benefits plan and will add a vaccine fee for workers as long their partner remains unvaccinated.

Soon it will be virtually impossible to survive if you and everyone in your family does not get the vaccine.
As a self-insured organization, Ochsner bears the cost of Covid treatment for patients who are on its insurance plan. Unvaccinated people account for the vast majority of the health system’s Covid patients.

Thank you for pointing out my error. The 1.7 was the death rate, I apologize for my mistake and do appreciate the correction
Fair enough.

Question, at what point is covid going to be treated like every other cause of death? We are almost two years in, and using data from the start. Is there a legitimate belief covid is going to disappear? If not, the current reporting is disingenuous and not in line with the standards we use to measure causes of death and other data.

Fair enough.

Question, at what point is covid going to be treated like every other cause of death? We are almost two years in, and using data from the start. Is there a legitimate belief covid is going to disappear? If not, the current reporting is disingenuous and not in line with the standards we use to measure causes of death and other data.

As long as they can keep any panic going they will. At this point, The Powers That Be are running fast and hard against the disaster they caused. When they stop running we catch up to them. And then we're all gonna find out. And then the very pits of Hell open up for them

Fair enough.

That is a good question. I do agree the media plays it up too much, but I do not think it is as little a deal as many try to make it out to be.

Think about this, if there was no such thing as cancer and then next year cancer killed 600,000 people as it did in 2019 we would all probably be pretty freaked out over cancer like people are over COVID, do you not agree? But we are used to cancer so while it is a deal and people work to control it, we are no longer really freaked out over it.

I do not claim to have any medical training or knowledge outside of what I garner from my wife. And I also fully admit my view of COVID is probably a bit biased as she only gets the worst cases so the stories I hear from her about her patients are the really bad ones. She does talk a lot with the infectious disease doctors she works with and most think that as COVID mutates more it become less and less lethal and more like the common flu. This makes sense to me and I think by this time next year we will have added a COVID season to the normal Flu season.

Quit being a pussy and get the shot, problem solved.

That right there is why millions don't have it.

Soon as you try and make people do something, call them names, belittle them, badger them and try to force people you will automatically push a lot of them away from you. Even people considering getting it will turn on you as soon as you start demanding them to. A lot of people don't like being told what to do and soon as you do they will dig in their heels and resist.

People like you saying stuff like that is a big part of the problem.

But at the end of the day it's none of your business. People have a right to decide what's best for themselves and make their own decisions.

Anyone who thinks "if everyone gets the vaccine then it's over" has no idea what they are saying. You can't beat covid, it isn't going anywhere. It has the same mechanisms as the flu virus. And with the literal billions of dollars companies make off of covid they won't let you stop thinking covid is a problem.

So at this point people need to keep their mouths shut and only worry about themselves.

I apologize for expecting an real response. I will know better in the future.
No, I don’t think that driving privileges equates to the federal government moving to remove medical freedom from individuals….

That right there is why millions don't have it.

Soon as you try and make people do something, call them names, belittle them, badger them and try to force people you will automatically push a lot of them away from you. Even people considering getting it will turn on you as soon as you start demanding them to. A lot of people don't like being told what to do and soon as you do they will dig in their heels and resist.

People like you saying stuff like that is a big part of the problem.

But at the end of the day it's none of your business. People have a right to decide what's best for themselves and make their own decisions.

Anyone who thinks "if everyone gets the vaccine then it's over" has no idea what they are saying. You can't beat covid, it isn't going anywhere. It has the same mechanisms as the flu virus. And with the literal billions of dollars companies make off of covid they won't let you stop thinking covid is a problem.

So at this point people need to keep their mouths shut and only worry about themselves.
I tried being nice. I tried explaining the science. I tried appealing to civic responsibility and concern for loved ones. Jerks just dug in deeper. All I have left is spite. Deal with it. The main reason this is still a crisis is half the nation would rather put everyone else at risk than do right by their fellow Americans. At this point I laugh when an antivax dullard dies from their own stupidity. Fuck every one of you.

No, I don’t think that driving privileges equates to the federal government moving to remove medical freedom from individuals….

thank god I did not compare the two then.

just talking about the number of dead people.

So, let me try it again...if next year 600,000 people died in automobile accidents, do you think that people would call for something to be done to lower the number of deaths on the highways? Or do you think people would just be like "ehh, no big deal"?

I've heard for months how the un-vaccinated are spreading Covid but no one can explain how someone with natural immunity and doesn't possess Covid can spread what they don't have. It's puzzling.
Exactly

Thank you for pointing out my error. The 1.7 was the death rate, I apologize for my mistake and do appreciate the correction
It's not 1.7 death rate either.

It's 0.3% of those who contracted COVID, which is only 31% of the population, which means the death rate is actually 0.3% of 31%. My calculator won't even go that far on how small of a fraction of the population Covid deaths actually represent.

And that is assuming the numbers are not grossly overinflated (they are).

DB6E0780-2050-404C-9EB5-37D90C88D688.jpeg

Forum List

Back