Now they are coming after you if your family does not get the vaccine

Not exactly the same. One could smoke off the job but not on the job. Getting vaccinated is final / covers both.

Nope, he was not even allowed to smoke off the job. If they were found smoking outside of work they were fired.

Nope, he was not even allowed to smoke off the job. If they were found smoking outside of work they were fired.
I'm pretty sure he could smoke in his own home, hide it, if he really wanted to and was smart enough...

I'm pretty sure he could smoke in his own home, hide it, if he really wanted to and was smart enough...

That does not change what the rule was. There are always ways to get around rules. Fuck, you can buy a fake vaccine card for 20 bucks on the web.

That does not change what the rule was. There are always ways to get around rules. Fuck, you can buy a fake vaccine card for 20 bucks on the web.
There is no way to get around being vaccinated or punished. Uiu can't pretend to be vaccinated. You either are or you're not.

Not exactly the same. One could smoke off the job but not on the job. Getting vaccinated is final / covers both.
Not really. The workplaces that ban smoking test for it the same as you would weed.

$4. Will test for a host of drugs to include smoking.

There is no way to get around being vaccinated or punished. Uiu can't pretend to be vaccinated.

I just told you how to get around it. Hell, a 12 year old with a good graphics program could copy the vaccine cards.

Here is the story of a nurse giving people fake vaccine cards.

Not really. The workplaces that ban smoking test for it the same as you would weed.

What company would go to the trouble and expense / cost to test for nicotine? I guess they outlawed vapes, too?

I just told you how to get around it. Hell, a 12 year old with a good graphics program could copy the vaccine cards.

I seriously doubt, when they can vape, smokers would get into counterfeiting caccination passports.

:p

What company would go to the trouble and expense / cost to test for nicotine? I guess they outlawed vapes, too?
Yes, ANYTHING with nicotine as the test look for a biproduct of metabolizing nicotine. That even includes patches. And there are many companies that do test for nicotine use just like any other drug. The process is no different and I do not even think the cost will be any different if you are already testing for other drugs.

Of course, it is pretty rare to test for nicotine because the practice is moronic tbh. But then again, the vast majority of companies do not test for cocaine either for the same reason. Most that do test only do so upon being hired. Then you can coke it up as long as you do not act crazy when you get into work.

That story does not support your contention. She is going to jail for trying to evade the vaccine. You can get around the vaccine in the same way I can get around not shooting my neighbor in the face is not a good indication that I can get around the mandate.

I don't have any issue with increasing premiums based on a calculated risk factor. That's how insurance works.

But this appears punitive and it obviously is, as evidenced by the fact that it is simply a flat number for the entire population. That's not how actuarial assessments look.

Just another BS tactic.

That story does not support your contention. She is going to jail for trying to evade the vaccine.

No, she is going to jail for selling cards to help people evade the vaccine. Who knows how many she already sold and how many have been able to evade the vaccine. And she only got caught because she is a fucking moron that advertised via FB.

Screen Shot 2021-10-03 at 8.49.23 AM.png

WEAR PANTS!

Totalitarian trousers enforcement is rampant, denying the individual's right to mince around bare-assed in the public arena, the State evoking as its pretext that it is in the public interest not to have crackpots mincing around bare-assed in public - a blatant suppression of personal freedom!
100186.gif

"The gub'mint's takin' away our freedoms!
Next thang, they'll be orderin' everybody tuh
drive on the right side of the road - even if yer left-handed!"

Screen Shot 2021-10-03 at 8.54.19 AM.png

REMEMBER TYPHOID MARY!
Our inspiration upheld the principle that, in America, the individual has the right to recklessly expose men,

women and children to a deadly disease if that's what she's got a hankerin' to do!

OUR FOUNDING FATHERS
Screen Shot 2021-10-03 at 8.59.17 AM.png

"Okay, only Ol' Ben is letting it all hang out,
but we all endorse his right!

I suppose it worked. I haven't come down with the covid
No have I and I haven't gotten the shot. Or we've both had it but were asymptomatic.

Either way the vaccine CLEARLY isn't the bullet proof vest the left love to pretend it is. Having the shot is no guarantee that you won't get it or spread it anymore than I'm guaranteed to get it without the shot.

No have I and I haven't gotten the shot. Or we've both had it but were asymptomatic.

Either way the vaccine CLEARLY isn't the bullet proof vest the left love to pretend it is. Having the shot is no guarantee that you won't get it or spread it anymore than I'm guaranteed to get it without the shot.
It will save you from a slow lingering death on a ventilator in the ICU. I fear the lingering part far worse than death. Laying there with a tube down your throat, can't speak, can't move. Just hour after hour clinging to the ragged edge of existence. The bills piling up to the ceiling. Wondering if you even want to live through it with damaged lungs. No thank you. I'll take a hundred shots to avoid that shit.

How very Dem NAZI of them. OBEY Dems am I right?
Yeah, those damned NAZI's.
You know what would teach them, a damned good lesson?

What republicans have given them for 40 years.
Another tax cut.

Yeah, those damned NAZI's.
You know what would teach them, a damned good lesson?

What republicans have given them for 40 years.
Another tax cut.
I support tax cuts that let me keep MY MONEY that I EARNED vs government pocketing MY MONEY or doling it out to mooching losers to buy their vote. All mooching sponge losers get a job you useless sacks of meat and pay your own damn bills!

Forum List

Back