🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now they are coming after you if your family does not get the vaccine

No you can't.
Not only do the patients have to be conscious in order to rotate them safely, but you can't risk it while intubated.

sigh...

chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/viewer.html?pdfurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.massgeneral.org%2Fassets%2FMGH%2Fpdf%2Fnews%2Fcoronavirus%2Fprone-positioning-protocol.pdf&clen=663873&chunk=true

sigh...

chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/viewer.html?pdfurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.massgeneral.org%2Fassets%2FMGH%2Fpdf%2Fnews%2Fcoronavirus%2Fprone-positioning-protocol.pdf&clen=663873&chunk=true

Read your own links.
{...
Ensure Senior Resident or Consultant is in CCTC before elective proning or supination. The goal is to plan turns for periods when adequate manpower and airway expertise is available. If a patient needs urgent proning or supination a Senior Resident or Consultant should be present. If required urgently before Senior Resident can arrive, page Anaesthesia for urgent backup in advance of turning.

Significant lip, face and airway edema can develop when the patient is prone. Patients are deeply sedated and usually paralyzed with neuromuscular blocking agents (NMBs). ETT position should be assessed AT THE TEETH, before, during and after proning. If the patient develops a cuff leak following pronation, recheck the ETT position AT THE TEETH to ensure the tube has not moved. If air needs to be added more than once, an Xray in the prone position to include the upper airway should be performed to rule out laryngeal placement.
...}

That means it is very risky and it is not likely a good idea to try to rotate them once intubated.
So DON'T intubate.
There is no reason to.
Once you are properly draining fluid from the lungs, there is no reason to.

Typhoid Mary was proven to be a carrier, infected, and she refused treatment.
It was also the state that acted, and had legal jurisdiction the feds do not and can not have.
What is odd is she refused the gallbladder removal operation that would have ended her being a threat.
This body is God's image. The adversary does not want to see it. That being will see Adam. Jesus will be seen, not bothering the nude person. laws will be eliminated regarding the nude form. You will see naked people walking around, with no one bothering them. That will bring more people outside. People will be allowed to hug, too. Sex will not be frowned upon.

Watching nfl today, sponsoring ignored cancer patients because of Wuhan. It’s in black and white, you all killed cancer patients! Shame on your inhumane act

This body is God's image. The adversary does not want to see it. That being will see Adam. Jesus will be seen, not bothering the nude person. laws will be eliminated regarding the nude form. You will see naked people walking around, with no one bothering them. That will bring more people outside. People will be allowed to hug, too. Sex will not be frowned upon.

You are just too weird for belief! Goodbye!

not that I know of. 4 nurses where my wife work got it done in the past couple years. two are already gained half the weight back
Every person I have known to have this surgery are the same or higher weight than they were before the procedure. Why? You didn't perform surgery on the brain to make them follow the restrictions. My wife and oldest daughter both had bariatric surgery. Why? Being overweight runs on my wife's side of the family. After gaining most of their weight back, both are quite smaller now because my wife was diagnosed with a thyroid problem and my daughter lost it due to increased exercise.

LOL they must route the interstate well away from anything interesting. Just one nothing hick town after another.
More bullshit from the resident supplier.

I-10 runs through the state east west, with El Paso and Houston on it's path. I-30 goes from I-20 through Fort Worth and Dallas to Texarkana and Arkansas I-35 starts in Laredo, and goes through San Antonio, Austin, Georgetown, Dallas or Fort Worth and into Oklahoma. I -20 runs from I-10 in west Texas, through Fort Worth, Dallas and east to Shreveport, LA. I-40 connects Amarillo to Oklahoma and New Mexico. I-27 connects Lubbock to Amarillo. I-14 connects Copperas Cove, Fort Hood, Killeen, and Harker Heights to Belton and I-35.

Now, name a major Texas city I didn't mention!

That is a good question. I do agree the media plays it up too much, but I do not think it is as little a deal as many try to make it out to be.

Think about this, if there was no such thing as cancer and then next year cancer killed 600,000 people as it did in 2019 we would all probably be pretty freaked out over cancer like people are over COVID, do you not agree? But we are used to cancer so while it is a deal and people work to control it, we are no longer really freaked out over it.

I do not claim to have any medical training or knowledge outside of what I garner from my wife. And I also fully admit my view of COVID is probably a bit biased as she only gets the worst cases so the stories I hear from her about her patients are the really bad ones. She does talk a lot with the infectious disease doctors she works with and most think that as COVID mutates more it become less and less lethal and more like the common flu. This makes sense to me and I think by this time next year we will have added a COVID season to the normal Flu season.

You should have stopped there!

Like what exactly?

Easy to eliminate almost all traffic deaths.
Just provide more, cheaper, faster, safer mass transit.
More light rail, buses, subways, hyperloop, etc.
We really do not need almost any cars on the roads.
I got everywhere I need to go to by bus until I got a car when I was 18.
We could make buses faster and cheaper.

Every person I have known to have this surgery are the same or higher weight than they were before the procedure. Why? You didn't perform surgery on the brain to make them follow the restrictions. My wife and oldest daughter both had bariatric surgery. Why? Being overweight runs on my wife's side of the family. After gaining most of their weight back, both are quite smaller now because my wife was diagnosed with a thyroid problem and my daughter lost it due to increased exercise.

I must not have any because I forgot I had the shot about 15 minutes afterward when they let me leave.

After the 2nd Moderna, I was sick for 3 weeks.

Forum List

Back