Now they march with tiki torches chanting "Jews will not replace us."

They marched in Charlottesville Virginia chanting "Jews will not replace us." Too disgusting for words.
They marched in Charlottesville chanting YOU will not replace us. After all, the entire purpose of the democrat immigration plan is to use illegal immigrants to replace Americans. That's not even debatable.
They also chanted, "Jews will not replace us." Those rightwingers hate Jews. Seems we're too smart and successful for them.

Yup. what is so ironic is that many of them make the absurd claim that they are Christians, and that's a laugh if there ever was one. Historically, the Jews have never hurt anyone, whereas the "Christians" had a large cadre of phonies.

They marched in Charlottesville Virginia chanting "Jews will not replace us." Too disgusting for words.
There are some Jew haters on the right

such as the dozen or so neo Nazis

but I see even more Jew haters in the black community and among white liberals

Oh. Come on. You have to own it. These whiet supremacists are pigs, anti-Jewish, anti-woman, anti-dark skinned, anti-Muslim.These guys are for the supremacy of white, heterosexual male Christian-cult supremacist. Own up.
Whose defending white supremacists, douchebag?

You. Probably.

Oh. Come on. You have to own it. These whiet supremacists are pigs, anti-Jewish, anti-woman, anti-dark skinned, anti-Muslim.These guys are for the supremacy of white, heterosexual male Christian-cult supremacist. Own up.

You. Probably. we saw your cheap shit at Charlottesville.
What is my "cheap shit?" I have never defended any "white supremacist," douchebag.

We saw the cheap shit at Charlottesville. what have you done to separate yourself? We must separate ourselves. There are people out there who want me to join them in being white separatists, being trump supporters, and being a supporter of "Christian" cults like frankie graham, just because I am white. Separate yourself.
You said "your cheap shit," asshole. Why should I do anything since I was never associated with it? Only leftwing morons like you believe human beings have to apologize simply for existing. I'm not a Christian, so I don't support "Christian cults."

Since ISIS and Hezbollah support Biden, what are you going to do to seperate yourself from them? What about pedophiles? When are you going to disavow pedophiles like Biden?
100% of Biden supporters are not pedophiles, but 100% of Biden supporters have decided pedophilia is not a deal-breaker.
Ya mean like with Impeached Trump?

The accusation against Trump was not credible. As you well know.

There is no "as you know" in this. The guy admitted to sexual abuse already. He hobnobbed with Epstein, and paid off hookers, with whom he was cheating while his wife was having their child. It is entirely possible that he could have gotten even more filthy than this.

100% of Biden supporters are not pedophiles, but 100% of Biden supporters have decided pedophilia is not a deal-breaker.
the majority of democrat voters may not personally approve of man-boy love relationships

but hey, if a minority of the democrat freak show wants it then the rest the democrat voters will march in lockstep with them

Last edited:
Maybe, maybe not. But there's never been any such accusation levied against Biden.
All that proves is that republicans are the low down liars tha5 some democrats are

Last edited:
the majority of democrat voters may not personally approve of man-boy love relationships

but hey, if a minority of the democrat freak show wants it then the rest the democrat voters will march in lockstep with them

Are you nuts. We have statutory-rape laws that specify the age of consent. Not to mention that several so-called "conservatives" seem unable to oppose man-girl relationships and some have even come out in favor of them, so your pedophilia argument is full of BS. Some of the more primitive states even refuse to put reasonable age limits on adult sex with children. They even allow an adult to "marry" a 13-year-old so that he can be a full-time rapist, which is beyond disgusting.

Maybe, maybe not. But there's never been any such accusation levied against Biden.
All that proves is that republicans are the low down liars tha5 some democrats are
1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

You. Probably.

What is my "cheap shit?" I have never defended any "white supremacist," douchebag.

We saw the cheap shit at Charlottesville. what have you done to separate yourself? We must separate ourselves. There are people out there who want me to join them in being white separatists, being trump supporters, and being a supporter of "Christian" cults like frankie graham, just because I am white. Separate yourself.
You said "your cheap shit," asshole. Why should I do anything since I was never associated with it? Only leftwing morons like you believe human beings have to apologize simply for existing. I'm not a Christian, so I don't support "Christian cults."

Since ISIS and Hezbollah support Biden, what are you going to do to seperate yourself from them? What about pedophiles? When are you going to disavow pedophiles like Biden?

There is no "as you know" in this. The guy admitted to sexual abuse already. ....

It is not credible that you are so stupid, that you do not know what the word "let" means.

Thus, your statement is a lie. You are a liar.

My point stands. THe accusation against Trump was not credible. You only pretend to think it was, because you are full of hate.

And a liar.

Some of the more primitive states even refuse to put reasonable age limits on adult sex with children. They even allow an adult to "marry" a 13-year-old so that he can be a full-time rapist, which is beyond disgusting.
Do you mean primitive states like Massachusetts, Rhode Island or Washington where the minimum age is zero?

btw: in your opinion what is the minimum age that girls should be free to have sex and obtain an abortion without parental consent?

You. Probably.

There is no "as you know" in this. The guy admitted to sexual abuse already. ....

It is not credible that you are so stupid, that you do not know what the word "let" means.

My point stands. THe accusation against Trump was not credible. You only pretend to think it was, because you are full of hate.

And a liar.
LOL

Dumbfuck... "Let" is Impeached Trump's word. There's dozens of women who claim they didn't "let" him sexually assault him. According to your idiocy, rape is legal -- all the rapist has to do is say his victims "let" him rape them.

There is no "as you know" in this. The guy admitted to sexual abuse already. He hobnobbed with Epstein, and paid off hookers, with whom he was cheating while his wife was having their child. It is entirely possible that he could have gotten even more filthy than this.
Clinton is the one who "hobnobbed" with Epstein, douchebag. Trump barred Epstein from his property. He hasn't admitted to any sexual abuse, and he didn't payoff any hookers. Your claims are all baseless accusations. You obviously feel free to make any accusation you want whether you have facts to back it or not.

You. Probably.

And a liar.
LOL

Dumbfuck... "Let" is Impeached Trump's word. There's dozens of women who claim they didn't "let" him sexually assault him. According to your idiocy, rape is legal -- all the rapist has to do is say his victims "let" him rape them.
Their claims were all shot down within hours, and it was later revealed that Lisa Bloom was paying them off.

Are you nuts. We have statutory-rape laws that specify the age of consent. Not to mention that several so-called "conservatives" seem unable to oppose man-girl relationships and some have even come out in favor of them, so your pedophilia argument is full of BS. Some of the more primitive states even refuse to put reasonable age limits on adult sex with children. They even allow an adult to "marry" a 13-year-old so that he can be a full-time rapist, which is beyond disgusting.
What Republican has supported "man-girl" relationships?

You. Probably.

And a liar.
LOL

Their claims were all shot down within hours, and it was later revealed that Lisa Bloom was paying them off.
LOLOL

By who, fucking moron ... you?

:lmao:

They marched in Charlottesville chanting YOU will not replace us. After all, the entire purpose of the democrat immigration plan is to use illegal immigrants to replace Americans. That's not even debatable.
They also chanted, "Jews will not replace us." Those rightwingers hate Jews. Seems we're too smart and successful for them.
The word Jews was dubbed in to videos made of the march. I watched as it occurred. YOU will not replace us. To counter democrats importing illegals to kill Americans.

The word Jews was dubbed in to videos made of the march. I watched as it occurred. YOU will not replace us. To counter democrats importing illegals to kill Americans.
LOL

Your derangement is noted and laughed at. Meanwhile there's more than a dozen videos uploaded by more than a dozen different people where "Jews will not replace us" can be heard. To idiotically claim they were all dubbed is nothing but conspiratorial nonsense.

Forum List

Back