Now they march with tiki torches chanting "Jews will not replace us."

Henry Wallace and the Fight Against American Fascism

"Wallace was expanding the definition of American fascism. He was not just talking about Fritz Julius Kuhn’s Nazi-inspired German American Bund and the Fascist League of North America that Mussolini’s agent, Paolo Ignazio Maria Thaon di Revel, had organized in New York and Boston.

This was about more than the incidents like those in which young men dressed in the SS-inspired uniforms of the American Ordnungsdienst marched into Milwaukee public meetings and beat up anyone who dared to object when the jagged thunderbolt symbol of the SS was raised beside the stars and stripes."

It's an article worthy of everyone's attention.

"Henry Wallace, Vice President to Franklin D. Roosevelt, defining an American fascist as “one whose lust for money or power is combined with such an intensity of intolerance toward those of other races, parties, classes, religions, cultures, regions, or nations as to make him ruthless in his use of deceit or violence to attain the fight for the soul of the democratic party his ends.”

Remind you of anyone?
BLM?

"Wallace was expanding the definition of American fascism. He was not just talking about Fritz Julius Kuhn’s Nazi-inspired German American Bund and the Fascist League of North America that Mussolini’s agent, Paolo Ignazio Maria Thaon di Revel, had organized in New York and Boston.

This was about more than the incidents like those in which young men dressed in the SS-inspired uniforms of the American Ordnungsdienst marched into Milwaukee public meetings and beat up anyone who dared to object when the jagged thunderbolt symbol of the SS was raised beside the stars and stripes."

"Henry Wallace, Vice President to Franklin D. Roosevelt, defining an American fascist as “one whose lust for money or power is combined with such an intensity of intolerance toward those of other races, parties, classes, religions, cultures, regions, or nations as to make him ruthless in his use of deceit or violence to attain the fight for the soul of the democratic party his ends.”

Remind you of anyone?
Dims are the ones who use violence to attain their political goals, moron.
Are you saying the left resorts to such violence but the right doesn't?
Pretty much.

Remind you of anyone?

Yes.

Harry Reid.

Remind you of anyone?
Pretty much.
Oh? How far back in history does this apply?

They marched in Charlottesville Virginia chanting "Jews will not replace us." Too disgusting for words.
There are some Jew haters on the right

such as the dozen or so neo Nazis

but I see even more Jew haters in the black community and among white liberals

Oh. Come on. You have to own it. These whiet supremacists are pigs, anti-Jewish, anti-woman, anti-dark skinned, anti-Muslim.These guys are for the supremacy of white, heterosexual male Christian-cult supremacist. Own up.
Whose defending white supremacists, douchebag?

You. Probably. we saw your cheap shit at Charlottesville.

Remind you of anyone?
Pretty much.
Since WW II

They marched in Charlottesville Virginia chanting "Jews will not replace us." Too disgusting for words.

Oh. Come on. You have to own it. These whiet supremacists are pigs, anti-Jewish, anti-woman, anti-dark skinned, anti-Muslim.These guys are for the supremacy of white, heterosexual male Christian-cult supremacist. Own up.

What is my "cheap shit?" I have never defended any "white supremacist," douchebag.

You. Probably.

What is my "cheap shit?" I have never defended any "white supremacist," douchebag.

We saw the cheap shit at Charlottesville. what have you done to separate yourself? We must separate ourselves. There are people out there who want me to join them in being white separatists, being trump supporters, and being a supporter of "Christian" cults like frankie graham, just because I am white. Separate yourself.

You. Probably.

We saw the cheap shit at Charlottesville. what have you done to separate yourself? We must separate ourselves. There are people out there who want me to join them in being white separatists, being trump supporters, and being a supporter of "Christian" cults like frankie graham, just because I am white. Separate yourself.
You said "your cheap shit," asshole. Why should I do anything since I was never associated with it? Only leftwing morons like you believe human beings have to apologize simply for existing. I'm not a Christian, so I don't support "Christian cults."

Since ISIS and Hezbollah support Biden, what are you going to do to seperate yourself from them? What about pedophiles? When are you going to disavow pedophiles like Biden?

Remind you of anyone?
So black fascism is ok just jot white? Lol

You. Probably.

How many of them shot the 50 blacks shot yesterday in Chicago?

Remind you of anyone?
Pretty much.
Since WW II
LOL

Fucking moron.

Remind you of anyone?
Pretty much.
Since WW II
LOL

Fucking moron.
In other words, no violence actually occurred.

Talk about a dumb fuck.

Remind you of anyone?

an American fascist as “one whose lust for money or power is combined with such an intensity of intolerance toward those of other races, parties, classes, religions, cultures, regions, or nations as to make him ruthless in his use of deceit or violence to attain the fight for the soul of the democratic party his ends.”

That's outrageous!!!!!

Only an American Communist can be “one whose lust for money or power is combined with such an intensity of intolerance toward those of other races, parties, classes, religions, cultures, regions, or nations as to make him ruthless in his use of deceit or violence to attain the fight for the soul of the democratic party his ends.” \

Eh comrade?

Forum List

Back