Now this is a good move by Trump

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017
Trump cuts all direct assistance to Northern Triangle countries Honduras, El Salvador, Guatemala

State Department officials said that President Donald Trump is cutting off all direct assistance to the so-called Northern Triangle countries of El Salvador, Honduras and Guatemala.

Saves us money and does not harm economy in the process.

We do not need to be borrowing money just to send it to other countries.

Let the UN fund them if they want to, we do not need to be doing it any more

Trump cuts all direct assistance to Northern Triangle countries Honduras, El Salvador, Guatemala

State Department officials said that President Donald Trump is cutting off all direct assistance to the so-called Northern Triangle countries of El Salvador, Honduras and Guatemala.

Damn, I almost fell off the couch when I read this.........

You are not all Tard............

Now if only our corrupt government would support the people of those nations, rather the dictators, the wealthy elite, and the big multinational corporations.

This move might lead to MORE of their citizens risking all, in leaving their homelands.

Get ready for new waves of refugees.

Golfing Gator shares his login with another person, who, make no mistake about it, is a hardcore Lefty...he on the other hand is a Lefty who happens to like guns and fiscal responsibility...that’s all.

Golfing Gator shares his login with another person, who, make no mistake about it, is a hardcore Lefty...he on the other hand is a Lefty who happens to like guns and fiscal responsibility...that’s all.

poor little BL. you still cannot comprehend that some people do not fall into the left or right category, you have to put everyone in a box because you live in one.

there is no box for me, I am not a mindless sheep like you that follows the party line to the T, never wavering at all.

I support Trump on far more items than you allow yourself to admit.

Forum List

Back