Now, This Should Get Interesting: Bikers For Trump Take Action in Seattle

Ava

America First...MAGA
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 16, 2010
Central Coast
Wow. The Hells Angels are in Trump's corner? He's got quite the following, hasn't he?
lol

Wow. The Hells Angels are in Trump's corner? He's got quite the following, hasn't he?
lol

Your side has Antifa, our side has the bikers. Somehow I don't think your side has the high moral ground here, I haven't seen pics or videos of bikers rioting and looting. But I have seen them doing their motorcade on the 4th, Memorial Day, and Veterans Day, with flags flying on their bikes. Given the choice I'd rather line up with them over Antifa.

I'm guessing the Seattle police will be arresting those bikers for disturbing the peace. The world has gone bonkers.

Our 'government' is intentionally inept.
No, it isnt intentionally, it is just how stupid people think. Cant help themselves if they dont have a brain that works..
No...it's intentional...do you want to know how I know? Did you see government and the media's reaction to anti-lock down protests? Have you seen the reaction to pro Second Amendment rallies?
Did that seem inept to you? This all for a purpose...this is all for a reason.
Governments don't just throw their arms up one day and exclaim; "Well fuck!...what can we do?!"
You just wait till one of these bikers steps one foot further than they are supposed to. The Police will be on them and they will be in jail faster than you can say Harley.
Governments push narratives...if you want to understand what the narrative is...try going counter to the prevailing edict of the time.
NOTHING happens independently...NOTHING.

Last edited:
This would make a great PPV event.
Yes, let's put that together when they come for Portland! It won't be long. Portland is loaded with Antifa anarchists.
No. It won't be long at all?

I posted a thread like this with a video link. That Old Lady reported it.

But she said I was a liar. When Someone says I'm a liar and I shove it up their A. I get very very HATEFUL!!!...VERY HATEFUL!!!

Yes, let's put that together when they come for Portland! It won't be long. Portland is loaded with Antifa anarchists.
Panifa is a mob of commies...No anarchist worth his weight in stockpiled ammo and gold coin would associate themselves with those violent goons.

But she said I was a liar. When Someone says I'm a liar and I shove it up their A. I get very very HATEFUL!!!...VERY HATEFUL!!!
Well, that is one way to show emotion. I ignore ppl whose goal it is to inflame or ridicule. ;)

Well, that is one way to show emotion. I ignore ppl whose goal it is to inflame or ridicule. ;)

Portland will be next.
True. But I gave a video link explaining this and had a 50 response thread nixed. She just does not like truth.
Sorry for my little outburst. I dealt with her in the Flamer Zone.

f0385cd651dc5b7f18f95d98e6de5497.jpg

lol
You told me on my thread it was bull. What's up?

lol
You told me on my thread it was bull. What's up?
A LINK is what happened. Quotes from bikers. Some information.
And I never said it was bull. I said your OP didn't tell us anything. I'm not the only poster who pointed that out, either.

Forum List

Back