Now, This Should Get Interesting: Bikers For Trump Take Action in Seattle

Wow. The Hells Angels are in Trump's corner? He's got quite the following, hasn't he?
lol

Your side has Antifa, our side has the bikers. Somehow I don't think your side has the high moral ground here, I haven't seen pics or videos of bikers rioting and looting. But I have seen them doing their motorcade on the 4th, Memorial Day, and Veterans Day, with flags flying on their bikes. Given the choice I'd rather line up with them over Antifa.

I'm guessing the Seattle police will be arresting those bikers for disturbing the peace. The world has gone bonkers.

The Hell's Angels are the largest, most violent criminal enterprise in the USA. They don't ride in the 4th of July parade, or Veterans Day. They're drug dealers. Of course they're in Trump's corner. They love a politician they can bribe.
Not even close.
You don't know much about criminal organizations, do you?

"You don't know much about criminal organizations, do you?"

like the republican party?

as a member of that criminal organization I am sure you are quite familiar with their operations.
The last political party I was a member of was the Libertarian Party.

And it's telling that you want to make my statement about your political opposition.
Project, much?

Wow. The Hells Angels are in Trump's corner? He's got quite the following, hasn't he?
lol

Your side has Antifa, our side has the bikers. Somehow I don't think your side has the high moral ground here, I haven't seen pics or videos of bikers rioting and looting. But I have seen them doing their motorcade on the 4th, Memorial Day, and Veterans Day, with flags flying on their bikes. Given the choice I'd rather line up with them over Antifa.

I'm guessing the Seattle police will be arresting those bikers for disturbing the peace. The world has gone bonkers.

The Hell's Angels are the largest, most violent criminal enterprise in the USA. They don't ride in the 4th of July parade, or Veterans Day. They're drug dealers. Of course they're in Trump's corner. They love a politician they can bribe.
Not even close.
You don't know much about criminal organizations, do you?

I know about the Hell's Angels. Their clubhouse in Toronto was 3 blocks from my house. Police raided it, shut it down and boarded it up and the neighbours cheered.
They're the largest and most violent, huh?
How many members do they have nationwide?

You said you know about them , tell us all what you know..... how violent are they?
List some examples.

Then when you're done googling all that, since you don't actually know shit, look up MS-13, La Eme, the BGA, the Crips, the Bloods, the Gangster Disciples, The Latin Kings, the CDG, The Sinaloa Cartel, the old Italian Mafia, and the Bratva.

Then you can publicly apologize for showing your ass here.

I remember seeing biker goons in Washington D.C. during an anti Iraq war protest. They were elbowing young women off the sidewalks and ripping peace signs out of the hands of elderly women. Obese smelly biker trash punks is what they are.

My husband has been a member of the Patriot Guard Riders for years. Bikers of all sorts and clubs come together all over the country to support families of military, police, firemen and more at funerals.

We've never witnessed any behavior like you describe.

You lie.
Were you here? I was. Someone told these idiots that the anti-Iraq war protesters had come to D.C. to trash the Vietnam memorial.

Forum List

Back